Commieblocks in Europe

Why are Europeans such commies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCQGnFZk2gY
youtube.com/watch?v=l3t3TWZKlMc
rtve.es/filmoteca/no-do/not-943/1468911/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolución_demográfica_moderna_de_España#Un_.C3.A9xodo_rural_acelerado
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autistic Europe VS Social Europe visualized

Make BLOCs great again.

you probably already knew this but living in a flat doesn't equal living in a commieblock

>gotta shit so bad
>sit on the toilet seat
>sneeze loudly
>neighbour from downstairs yells bless you
>mfw

honestly living in a commieblock ain't so fucking bad as americans pretend it to be.
depends on the neighbourhood and neighbours.
I had great fucking childhood that wouldn't be possible if I didn't live in a commieblock.

Shit like local drug dealers and thugs shaking your hands, buying you snacks and making sure nothing wrong happens to you, asking how's school and fucking up the older kids that try to bully you.

I was like fucking 11 maybe when I was mugged and punched in the face one street away and got my phone stolen (Siemens M35 i still remember this phone fondly).
I ran back home crying, my "older friends" stopped me, asked what happened, then got in a car and started looking for the two faggots who robbed me.
They fucked them up badly, dumped them in the woods and brought back my phone and some of the cash the muggers had on them lol.

Surprised UK is that low.

Spain (or at least Madrid) does have a lot of commieblocks or francoblocks
I suppose it's because a lot of people moved to Madrid so there was a sudden need to build housing for a lot of people, so there are entire neighbourhoods with poorly built buildings, low ceilings, tiny apartments...

Outside of london the population density is fairly low.
They all live in those cucksheddy american suburbs

Flats=/=Commieblocks

Noice

Ireland tried commeblocks briefly.

Total fucking disaster.

>Outside of london the population density is fairly low.
>Polish education

They are uglier than the original commieblocks.

behold, the behemoth

entirety of the red area is fucking london anyways you dumb cunt

I live in a 20,000 hab village in Alicante that didn't have people moving here and we have a shitton of commieblocks anyways so I think that's not the case

at least you can sozialise with people there, looks comfy, but nothing beats a house in a nice village

>This

Are you sure London is the size of the entire country of Belgium?

of coursh

truth spoken

commieblocks and dense urban areas has a strange vibes, always reminds me a bit of streetfootball

youtube.com/watch?v=CCQGnFZk2gY

youtube.com/watch?v=l3t3TWZKlMc

english and dutch "houses" are those small copy paste shit buildings in a row

rtve.es/filmoteca/no-do/not-943/1468911/ dice "el plan de urgencia social", yo imagino que sería por esto
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolución_demográfica_moderna_de_España#Un_.C3.A9xodo_rural_acelerado

No es que TODOS los bloques se deban a eso, puede ser una explicación parcial

I lived in a house as a kid but I will buy a commieblock in the future.
The main reason is that I want to live in Madrid 5 minutes away from the subway, even if I own a car.
I prefer living a mondern commieblock (see picture) with a couple supermarkets, gyms, bars, pharmacy, doctor, schools, etc. at walking distance.

I'm not saying it's good looking but...

In it's own way it is. Has some atmosphere.

They've been tearing them down to make room for that modern shit and I'm so sad.

Portela's hood(bairro)

And the pic does not frame the entire complex, it's 3 times bigger

Commieyuros lul

>nordicks

Hmmmm....

Commieblock af

Every flat looks commieblock to you since you don't have them.

This is commie block

This isn't

Both are flats and add up to the chart figure in OP.

So? What am i supposed to make of it?

so, which one finland has more then

They live in semi-detached houses mostly

I fucking wish cheap housing was available here. I just want to work my shit job for forty hours a week and not worry about being able to afford food and housing and car but can't have a job within walking distance unless you got cash. Whats so wrong with being satisfied with my menial labor shit job I just want to stay alive in a reasonable fashion.

haha

Nothing wrong with commie blocks desu

What og commie blocks look like?