Daisy will never force her thighs on your face days before she menstruates...

>Daisy will never force her thighs on your face days before she menstruates, until her female liquids clog your nostrils and kisses your forehead.

Why even fucking live?

Why can't you just fantasize about her gripping your hips and fucking your ass like a normal person?

>Ywn see her are make this face at you after cum blasting it.
Just end my life, bruh

>she'll never eat me

>ywn strangle her with her own hair
>lovingly cut into her pieces
>vacuum pack them
>slowly consume over a period of months

she's not attractive in the slightest you starfucker

>not attractive
Holy fuck, you're so fucking guy you fart rainbows.

You guys are weird.

i want to suck on her armpits

She looks like Channing Tatum. Someone should make a gif/webm transformation

I am so fucking guy, thanks

and your waifu a shit btw

>Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is best known for fighting the evil Kylo Ren. But in a recent personal Instagram post, she revealed her near decades-long fight against endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome.

>Endometriosis is an often painful ovarian syndrome in which "tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside the uterus," according to the Mayo Clinic.

What did she mean by this?

Gross

I'm from Sup Forums, yes I love anime and I have fucked up fetishes. Yes, I also browerse reddit, but my heart is in the really dark and fucked up part of the internet. Yes, I wear fedora. Don't fuck with me or you shall know wrath of the anons.

nasty
why would she ever speak of this online

>Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a set of symptoms due to elevated male hormone in women.[3] Signs and symptoms of PCOS include irregular or no menstrual periods, heavy periods, excess body and facial hair, acne, pelvic pain, difficulty getting pregnant, and patches of thick, darker, velvety skin.[4] Associated conditions include type 2 diabetes, obesity, obstructive sleep apnea, heart disease, mood disorders, and endometrial cancer.[3]

Dayum. Poor girl.

genetic trash

DELETE THIS