So my new neighbors have decided the best place for them to park is in their yard...

So my new neighbors have decided the best place for them to park is in their yard. They have a driveway AND a garage around back but they still pull this shit every single day. They've bitched about me parking too close to their driveway before and so I guess they've resorted to this. What should I do b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where I live there's a city ordinance that you can't park on a yard. See if your city has a similar law and report them.

Mind your own business. What do you care where they park

>in their yard

So what exactly is the problem here?

His yards his rules

put a pile of shit under their car seat

Dude, how much fucking free time to you have to give a shit about something like this? Go on about your god-damn life.

That neighborhood looks real fucking nigger

fuck off its their property

I thought they were parking on your lawn until I looked at the pic more. Op confirmed for bitchy neighbor

Make it as muddy as possible so they destroy their yard, use a hose or something.

It's their property, they can do it if they want, I don't see the problem faggot

Thanks for an actual answer. I will look into it

Pop the tires late at nite.

Don't Park, Don't Park,
Don't Park so close to me

the police

They don't own the property. They're renting it. They've taken pictures of my car after bitching about me parking too close to their driveway. So I can play that game too. They've left a trash bag in their yard and trash was all over their yard for about 2 weeks before they cleaned it up. They wanna be petty, so I will be petty right back

Kek. It kinda is, but I'm white and so are they

Stop living in nigger neihborhoods and you wont have to deal with shit like this

See if your city has a website. Ordinances are sometimes listed there.

Or call the cops. They'd probably like to come out and run some warrant checks on your neighbors.

That doesn't seem like their property, but governemental property. If it really bothers you that much you can report them

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

Wow didn't know soccer moms used Sup Forums

Yeah I thought about that but they're renting it and I actually talked to the homeowner before they moved in. He seemed like he would be smart enough to do a background check but idk.
That's what I was thinking too but idk how that works. A lot of yards in this hood are like that. I'm not sure where the property line starts/ends

We're a rare breed, Timmy

Take hot sauce, like the hottest you can find (ex: deathwish sauces from tijuana flats) put a little bit in a spray bottle, fill the rest of it with water, shake well. Sprayv the door handles in the middle of the night. The oil from their hands will reactivate the pepper, and they'll know about it when they wipe their face, eyes, mouth, genitals, ect.

where do you live op?

Louisville ky

They drug dealers op try to buy some drugs from them with your phone recording them fat pay day from police

Damn idk how I didn't see that before. It makes sense now. I'm not even mad anymore

don't mention it

I wouldn't doubt it but idk. They got 2 kids and I've literally never seen them outside. Only in their patio rooms? Whatever you wanna call it. Have seen a few different people coming and going but not really enough to call 5-0 yet

Two things to do.

1. Go to your county tax assesor's website and find out who owns the property. Write them a kindly worded letter explaining the problems with their tenants and how they're degrading the property value by parking on the lawn and scattering garbage.

2. Look up your city's website and find contact info for "code enforcement" or "code compliance" Offer to email them pictures of the vehicle on the lawn and garbage in the yard.

Plant drugs on the property at like 3 am lol

I have a number for the actual owner but he owns a company about 20miles south of here so idk if it's just the company number or if I can reach him through it. It's funny though, before they moved in, I actually talked to the owner and he said he was having problems with these people and told me to keep an eye out for him. So I'm not sure why he still went through with renting to them other than already being under contract with them.

Btw, I'm a code enforcement officer and deal with this kind of shit all the time. Just be kind and courteous to the code enforcement person and understand they may have a lot on their plate, so they might not resolve the problem immediately.

Why not spend some time fixing your lawn. It's shit.

He went thru with renting to them cuz they were willing and able to pay rent, and he's interested in making money. Just advise him of the problems you're having and if he's smart he'll either go talk to them himself or start eviction notices, tho that process typically takes 30 to 60 days.

If it's their yard.... then who gives a shit?

True true. There used to be a driveway or something running thru my yard but not anymore. So now shit just grows through the busted up asphalt.

How is the job? I'm kind of a prick when it comes to the rules, so that job might be right up my alley. How do you like the job?

Because they want to play petty... so my ass is gonna play right back. I'm a spiteful motherfucker. I don't let people fuck with me and get away with it. I always get revenge in the most subtle and sneakiest ways that pointing the finger at me would be logical but they'd have no evidence to support their claims

Is anything they are doing affecting you negatively? Parking in their yard? Trash in their yard? I can see being annoyed at dipshit neighbors, but I don't see what they're doing that is making your existence worse for their gain.

Make recreation of how close you were parking to their driveway. That, or draw on your picture to illustrate. You seem butthurt over this incident. Explain further.

Yeah, I thought so too.

Keep taking pictures and keep notes about dumb shit they do. Actually documenting their behavior would help for later if it needs to be proven.

Sto by a construction site after everyone leaves and search around for older rusty looking nails (they blend in with the ground better) when you have a bunch sprinkle them all over where they like to park their cars...this may not stop them from parking there but it is pretty funny.

You see a lot of the worst people in your community. The kind of people who don't wanna pay for a sewer line hookup or proper septic system so they just dig their own latrine and rig a pipe from their house into it. Or they'll have a broken down uhaul truck, most likely stolen, on their front lawn for years and use it as their "shed"

I actually do construction work so that would be pretty easy. Have thought about doing this too. Probably will eventually

lol

How about you move out of the fucking ghetto?

hazelwood?

Oh, man. I would get a lot of satisfaction for calling out fuckers on their dumbass behavior. What are the job requirements? You need training or a certification? I have a computer degree, and I have an overly detailed-noticing eye.

I'm workin on my rags to riches story. Can't leave just yet

Louisville ky

I intend to keep doing this for as long as possible

nigger hazelwood is a neighborhood in louisville. a neighborhood where white trash idiots like you live. i bet you escaped from the loony bin

So clearly not where I live since I've never even heard of it. Thanks though. I may have

I have a BS in poli sci. But you could probably get away with an associates degree and showing good reading comprehension skills. The pay isn't amazing, but I'm sure it depends on where you live. I'm making 45k and I've been doing it for a year and a half, guaranteed pay increase and col increase will have me making 50k by the end of this year.

Why have you got metal fencing?
Are you that poor you can't afford a proper garden

you should close your window and stop being a fucking bitch. mind your own damn business before they lock you in the basement and rape you with a cactus until you bleed out....... when they fuck your shit up, just remember you brought it on yourself

Do you do this code enforcement for your city? State? Private company? I'm genuinely intrigued by this profession. What is your title, or the title usually used for your job? Sorry for the barrage of questions. Looking to transition out of computer support and into something else that my OCD can obsess over.

Thanks dad

You live in a shit neighborhood and you leave your fucking AC units in all winter. (In the front windows, no less.) What the fuck did you expect?

Move out da' ghetto..

Why have I got metal fencing? So so soooo sorry I wasn't around when it was put in. I will write a letter to the city about it though. Thanks for your concern

It's not exactly been a cold winter..?. I also don't have a return air vent upstairs so it stays hot up here.

Are u a nigger?
Do you live in a ghetto?
Is this how poor yanks live?

Yeah, I work for the city. Title is Code Enforcement Officer. I know counties have code enforcement officers too. Bigger cities will likely have a code enforcement department or division with several officers. In my case I'm working for the police department as a civilian official.

A. Get a life
B. Dont get a life and call *411... its illegal in most states to park your car on the yard unless your house was built like in the 50s or some shit.

Suck your neighbour's dick
That'll show him

/thread

Cool, user. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions. Do you ever just go around looking for violations, or do you mostly work off a queue of reports/complaints from other citizens?

I am a 24yo white guy who works doing carpentry and construction work. Bought a cheap house that needed a lot of work and am fixing it up to sell. It's not like I'm planning to live here forever..

24 and a property owner , good man

Its their yard you fucking tardboi. go suck your daddies cock more faggot.

Tell them you's like to speak to their manager.

Mix of both, if I'm not swamped with calls I can get in my work truck and tool around the shitty neighborhoods in town looking for code violators to inconvenience.

I know big cities will often work by areas, so they'll have a few months at a time where the focus on violations in specific parts of town.

Your neighbors are niggers aren't they

what a shithole

Nope they're actually white

move somewhere where there's fewer niggers.

ok. move somewhere where there's fewer WHITE NIGGERS

If you don't live in a white trash neighborhood then you don't deal with whitetrash issues

>horrible metal prison fencing
>no planting whatsoever
>complete lack of standards
>lack of pride

How about you start making your own place look nice, maybe you'll inspire someone by positive action instead of bitchy shit.

Nice. Thanks again for typing up responses. I'm off to take a mid-afternoon nap. Take care, user.