twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

OBSSESED

What a surprise, higher IQ = Bernie supporters

SoCal drags the average down

nigs and spics
see also Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

should be central ca

Imagine that Hawaii IQ score without the 12.5% japanese, 4.1% chinese and 3.1% Korean.

americans

spics and niggers

outside of honolulu, you're pretty much working on nuts/pineapple/coffee plantations or in places catering to tourist. chill without much need for much higher edu mr syllables

>higher edu
I'm not sure which tests were used to determine IQ in OP's pic, but good IQ tests should try to minimize the importance of knowledge (something gained thru education) when attempting to measure intelligence.

fuck, this was suppose to be a reply to Not sure what happened there

they're just too smart to have high IQ's

Tfw to intelligent too have a high IQ

Literally has about the same amount of nigs and spics as Texas plus more Asians, yet it's 5 IQ points lower.

Why?

one of my good buddies doing his phd in pysch and according to him after a certain level, which is pretty much separation mentally disabled individuals form the rest, the test gets pretty kinda flawed and cant really pinpoint a person's cog ability (its been awhile since i heard this so dont quote me on that)

but i think after a certian level most individuals are able to perform the same tasks. these aren't really duties that intensively use the portion of your brain to critically analyze things like artists, composers, etc

Why is America such a shithole?

Yeah I don't buy that.

I'm not sure what you think this has to do with what I said.

well for the flaws of iq tests, theres actually debate in the physchology field about how to better conduct it and critiques on its methodology. the debate on it should be easily found if you do a search on some academic journal

as for my second part, that's just my opinion. you dont need an high iq to enjoy life or be successful in life. look at kenzaburo oe's son or people in the arts. if you learn the repetition of things, then you'll able to perform the task

>Why is America such a shithole?
too large of a population governed under a too centralized and easily corrupted government

>coin tosses

I'm aware of the debate, which is why I specifically brought up the fact I wasn't sure which IQ test was used because there have been tests that have been improved by making them substantially less effected by knowledge gained thru education, and a more direct test of intelligence.

What I'm telling is I don't buy your friend's position in the debate, not that I don't have an understanding of the debate.

well, when you think about it it does kinda make sense. the real point and usage of iq test is to highlight mentally disabled people and provide them access to environments that will help them (or to get them out of death penalty). anything over that is kinda used as a wankfest for people's ego. like people that has a disability will struggle with it and will be identified with ease. anyone on the other specturm has many other factors to account for and would be harder to account for that negligible difference cause the structure of the test would be the same

the tests usually currently administered are mainly pictures of shapes and its about the recognition of patterns in the shapes that measures one's iq. there's a second portion of the test which deals with the construction of shapes using materials provided (i cant really remember but it was somehting similar to this)... these the test currently being administered and debated in the community, to the best of my knowledge

>the real point and usage of iq test is to highlight mentally disabled people and provide them access to environments that will help them
>anything over that is kinda used as a wankfest for people's ego

Okay, so according to you identifying the mentally disabled is the "right" way to use an IQ test and everything is is hurrdurr wankfest.

1) I'd be very interested to see how often an IQ test is even used as a critical device for diagnosing mental disabilities and the diagnosis isn't already established and understood before an IQ test is administered.

2) There is an endeavor: Looking at people, testing their intelligence, seeking to understand which sort of factors may effect that intelligence and trying to explore the facets and create a complete and accurate view of human intelligence. IQ tests play a role in this. This endeavor is not "hurr a wank-fest for people's ego," and nor is the attempt to try and find useful information in IQ test results and test methodologies.

The fact that you would even try to claim the entire use of IQ tests outside of "highlighting mentally disabled people", and disregard their use in the attempt to explain and understand human intelligence baffles me. I would expect this kind of nonsense from buzzfeed.

i never said it was the "right" way. but rather the usage for highlighting mentally disabled person wouldnt be argued amongst psychologists. its the methodology outside of that thats the one being debated to better account for externalities. ive taken it two times in the past 4 years, one as a case study for my friends research and the other for a gov't thing, and after awhile you just get bored of doing and stop caring about getting the right answer cause you know that after a certian part you'll be fine (not categorized as dumb or move on to next part of stuff) so you switch off. but its others who are aim for a high score would give a shit throughout, whilst others that dont wouldnt. its the repetition and methodology of it after part that needs improvement.

of course the current usage has some sort of merit and value, if it doesnt then it wouldve been scrap ages ago. but i never once mention anything about using the test to understand human behavior. what i said the useage of iq scores by individual is a wankfast by those that brag bout it like oh im 130 your 110 im smarter than you are, i'm better than you. i never related it to anything about the application of the test to understand the cognitive science.

the field cognitive psychology and social behavior psychology are two different fields. the effects of social environment is something thats well studied. i took a class on hardiness by the guy that created the field, and some parts of the activities we did were really flawed. so imagine some test thats seen as the end all be all measurement of human intelligence. the cognitive part of our brain is something that we barely barely understand at all still, and thinking that some test could be the aha moment for the field is so wrong even if you resort to thinking i have a buzzfeed worthy understanding of things. yes, it does have its usage and application but its not what i was even talking about before until now

>i never said it was the "right" way
No, you just said it has a specific, narrow "real point" and "anything over that" is a wankfest.

Which, essentially, means exactly the same thing.

>it does have its usage and application but its not what i was even talking about before until now
>i never once mention anything about using the test to understand human behavior
I wasn't aware that these things are not included in "anything."

it's full of beaners

White population is proportionately smaller due to an absolute shitload of stupid, illiterate Mexican fruit pickers.

nigs are worse than spics though. Louisiana and Mississippi have much more nigs than Texas.

wankfest for people who use the score to show how smart they are over others. not the people who study the test. i never had the usage as study on cog sci as part of the anythign when i worded it. i meant the usage of hte numbers rather than the application, which to me there is a differece. if the test was unflawed, there would be no discussion and debate on the merits and methodology of it. but there are, and from it wont there has to be a point where the coefficient correlation of its effectiveness diminishes and as that coefficient gets lower, the amount of information you can derive from it diminishes. if you dont take that into account in your analyze the data, then your study would be flawed.. running regression analysis would give you an idea of that point and all the correlation