Wwyd Thread. cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/7359529/uk_amateur_tattooed_emo_slut_masturbates.html
xoxi.net/zj
xoxi.net/zi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more?

yup, wwyd to her?

Ī̶̴͖̙͎̖̤͈͍͚̺̙͉̺͖̩̲̦̞̤̋ͤ͞ ̡̲͈̘͕̝̟̜̀̋̂̽ͪ̊͛̾̄̇ͤͣ͛͡ẉ̵̢̧̯̜͖͔̠̼͚̄͋͑̆ͤ̐͐͊͒̓͑͋̽͐͋ͬͤ͜i͕͎͖̺̮̼̽̆ͩ̔̀̀̆̒ͩ̆ͯͭ̈́͆̅̀͘͞l̷͍̭̦͓͙̝̰̻̫͕̥̹̲̓̒̓͌͌͌͞ḻ̳͈̱͎̳̦̠̭̺̅̿ͬ̎͞͝ͅͅ ̰̪͔͉̳̓̄̽͋́̓̇̅̃̿̋̈́̐̕͟͡l̨̛̞͙̯̤͔̖̩̘̩̙̅͒̎̐ͬ͆͛̌̍ͬ͑̄͑ͮ̃̈́̇͒͡i̢̜͖̗̻̠͎̬͇͈̞̝̥͕̬̙̪̥͔ͮ͗ͤ̿ͪ͒̑̐̍͌ͯ͢c̷̷̵̬̩͖̱͓̥̹̬̬̺̪̱ͭͤͪ̌̒͌̍͂ͩͣ̃ͯͨ͒ͤ̅̎̚͝ͅk̴͚̯͉̥̹͙̗̩͎̥̬̱͓͕̭ͧ͌̔ͪ̽̓̏ͬ̿̎̈ͦ̂̈ͨ̀̚̕͠ ̵̛̖̯̞̝̪̪̼̠̣̰̱̰͉͉͈̮̞̪̝ͪͪͣ͆ͫ͂ͧͦ̂͒ͦ̏͐̿́͌͗̀̚p̵̶̨͙̤͙͖͖͈̫͕̥̙̭̻̰̐̈̊̆͋ͦ̈̊͟͞e̷̶̘̰̺̤̥͓̒̆̐͑ͬͤͨ̒̅̄̓̋̐ͪ̓ͭ̀n̸̢̯̙̟͉̜͚̺̠̯̟̼̱̋̊ͧ͋̒̊̽͐̎̿ͣ̀ͅͅi̴̛̲̩̯̙̭̦̠̱̙̺̝̗͒ͬͭ̐ͯ̂ͨ̎̃̆̿͆̍͌̾͟ͅs̷͎͇̳̰̝̥̖̬͖͎͖͕͍̽̈́̎̒̏̏͂̔ͬ͜͞

nice trips, and great asses on both! post more

i ilke her big mouth, i'd start my fucking that pretty face and throat

Any stories of those girls op?

is she a persian cumslut?

m.xhamster.com/movies/7359529/uk_amateur_tattooed_emo_slut_masturbates.html

wwyd?

user who liked her still here?

right would get it hard up her ass

definitely fuck her throat and bust on her face and tits

Nice! What a slut.

yes. got more of ass? maybe creeps?

not persian
keep on, more details

I'd have them both bend over face down and ass up as I play with their asses
I'd rip a hole in each of their tights and begin tasting each of them one after another

Lick them from their butthole down to their clit
Then when my cock is hard and pulsating I'd take turns fucking their little holes as they lay on their stomachs looking into each others eyes
Before I finish I'd make them eat each others assholes

whats she like? she looks like she loves to tease cock. lets see that ass of hers.

used to but ripped phone sorry

I'd marry the daylights out of her.

Wwyd?

i'd fuck lefts mouth to lube up my cock, to get it ready to pound rights sweet ass, please more right

hnnnnng, what wouldn't i do! every hole would be gaped and dripping! dump more of this fucktoy

she doesn't have much ass, but her legs are ncie

What's the story on these OP?

She gave me a hard on everyday we worked together. Watched her go from innocent good girl to the chick blowing our manager in the office.

damn okay. u want me to continue with what id do?
id push her against the gym wall and make her bend down. then id ripp off her pants and start to fuck her ass doggystyle as she moans loudly. man how old is she? ill write more next time if u want me to

Wwyd?

She'd come to work some days and couldn't walk straight from the night before. Never had a problem telling me when she got pounded. Think she got off on everyone knowing.

more of her as a brunette? i am diamonds for her! shes just begging to be facefucked

This was what she looked like when we worked together, she said this pic was taken before she had sex with the dude in his truck.

Her at work. Wwyd?

keep on

Soon to be 19. Go ahead and continue if you want

xoxi.net/zj

xoxi.net/zi

Really sexy voice. Great singer with a cute lisp.

fuck in those shorts i'd take her to the back fuck her ass hard busting a nut deep in her before sending her ass back out to work

She'd do it too.

Motor boating is my favorite past time.

yeah id want her to be just like that. id grab her hips and fuck her tight ass. she moans in pain as my huge dick goes in and out. i like that so i continue to fuck her ass even harder. i push her on the ground and make her ass pop as much as it can. then id grab both her butt cheeks with my hands and play with squeezing them and spanking them as i fuck her ass even harder.
whats her first name?

Slide that tip in

Marriage material for sure

ohhhh and i def want to fuck her ass in those heels! great legs

she's a great candidate for one

only the tip?

Im sure she would love that.
and Vilma is her name

continue dumping this cumslut

They'd have so many of my children.

moar!

she looks like she's hungry for cock, i'd feed mine to her

i like that sporty hoe's body.
id fuck her face going in all deep making my dick wet. shed gag and spit over my dick as i do so. i like that but i tell her to stay as innocent as possible as i fuck her face.

whats ur favorite part of her?

More right?

wwyd

I would spank her ass through those panties and make her beg daddy to stop. When her cheeks were nice and red, I'd kiss them better, then eat out both holes. Then I'd have her suck my tongue and lock her ankles behind my back as I slid inside of her.

Really hard question. She got an amazing ass but her face is really cute

She has a nice bubble butt too. I'd eat her ass like it was dinner till she begged me to fuck her.

More of her legs?

That's hot

Hands down she is a 10/10

More?

she's hungry alright

God, I want to do depraved things to her. She looks so soft, warm, and inviting. My tongue would be all over every inch of both holes and the space between, both before and after cumming in her.

She's constantly horny, that'd drive her crazy

definitely looks hungry, love how her eyes look, almost like she's begging for her mouth to be filled by a big hard cock

how do you know this chick?

Or maybe her legs.

She looks so delicate and dainty. Do you have more of her face and/or chest?

I wonder if she'd be into having both those holes filled at the same time.

Oh GOD !

What is the tumblr page? She has a lot of potential.

She likes a finger in the ass when we fuck so I'd imagine she'd like it