What do you fags do for a living? I own green houses

What do you fags do for a living? I own green houses.
Pic related

Yeah, but what do you DO for a living?

Poor uni student working dead end convenience store job to make ends meet. Worked in greenhouses one summer though, would have done it year round if I could have

I assume supplying plants

Training to become a trauma surgeon

I own 15 green houses I grow, and sell plants. Wholesale and retail.

You are correct sir.

I love my work

Op you seriously have my dream job. I'm currently in school for agriculture, my school is too small for horticulture programs.
I'm also a poorfag. What do you suggest I do to start a career in greenhouses?

I'm from a small town and there's maybe 2 greenhouses/nurseries that aren't farmer owned. Honestly I think I'll end up working for one of them if they even consider hiring a long haired hippy...

Honestly, I stumbled in to this job. My father started it. I grew up in the greenhouse everyday. I also took 4 years various horticulture classes. My best advice is find any online class you can , do research, EXPERIMENT. try anything you can afford . I would hire ya. Thats pretty much my workers. Honestly no one in this line of work will give a fuck

You may also want to look in to any greenhouses around your area. Take entry job. Show you are interested. So many people work it as a summer job, realize it can get up to 150'f in there and quit

Oh wow you're lucky you got to grow up like that. I really envy you. I'm going to do what I can to get hired at a local greenhouse after I heal from my broken leg I guess.

UK or US or other? I want to buy a green house.... need advice.

Just letting you know b/ro, its a labor of love 24/7. Well, atleast owning one. I live on sight, work with extream hot,cold repair ripped covering, manage the chems up to state standard. If you enjoy it by all means go for it user

U.S. is it pre established ?

I haven't been in a greenhouse that hot before, thats crazy.

Professional Privilege Checker

I'm going to need you to come with me white cis

In late summer (south in U.S) i have to let every one leave by 12 noon. Or its dangerous

Im going to need your sjw ass to work a week with me. Ill donate your check where ever you want it to go.

I'm thinking buying one for my mother to grow food in all year round. total novice really, so any advice is welcomed.

Are those cucurbitacee?

A small personal one is fairly cheap. I would sugest using either greenhouse plastic for covering. You can actually buy decently cheap d.i.y kits. Just make sure you can keep the temp right. AND CIRCULATION OF AIR

Yeah I'm aware of the constant labor, but working with plants is what I want to do with my life.
Hopefully one day I'll be where you are.
Glad to know there are greenhousers on Sup Forums
I'm going to try and get an entry level job at a local greenhouse and if that doesn't work I'll be outraged because I only want to work with plants lol.

Cabbage, but damn close

Good to hear, im supprised this thread has lived this long actualy. Im waiting on my state to give the green light for mmj.

I green my own houses.

Your he-bitch must be so proud.

Bumping for interest

damn those are some dank plants how long have they been flowering? Medical grower I take it?

Haha same here bro

Mist system hand built

Those are cabbage. I plan to grow mmj when my state will aprove

One of my other houses

Do you have a throw away e-mail I can add for advice in the future?

programmer analyst

Not currently. I plan on doing the greenhouse update threads pretty regularly

Are there any requirements for owning/planting in a green house? How much could snow fuck up your business?

Oh great ok :) do you have a handle so I know that its really you? I'll be -NDS so next time you'll know me.

Greenhouse guy Or GHG

Is this a very profitable venture? I love gardening but I can't imagine doing it for a living. I assume it's very labor intensive like agriculture or something.

I'm a Butcher I'd say Iv done alright for myself.

Always heat, air circulation, and the sun/lack of sun. Snow never effects my greenhouse just because i switch from house plants, and landscaping,over to xmas trees, wreaths, and garland(green roping)

I am a microbiologist, I work for a pharmaceutical/medical device company.

Extream labor, honestly its a mix of location, compition, what you will sale, who you target as a demo. Etc etc, the way things go for me are pretty profitable, but when you add the labor and time away from family it is just up to you if its worth it or not.

I'm a blockchain developer

A wut