So what Sup Forumsros smoke shitty weed?

so what Sup Forumsros smoke shitty weed?
and actually understand that shitty weed is so much better then the fresh sticky stuff

I'm going to stick to huffing jenkem thank you.

Reg is cheaper and lasts longer, but the high isn't the best and takes more.
Idk why people argue over what weed people smoke. Just smoke and do what you do. E-thugs

Any1 know anything about a legal high called spice?

If garbage weed still gets you high you need to stay off Sup Forums until you're old enough to walk across the street by yourself

dont do it. that shit will fuck you up in a bad way

ya it gives you really neat seizures

Lmfao keep rationalizing your shitty bud due to your minimum wage job
Anyone with over 20k a year can afford good bud easily

Good man , good man

Can I buy in the UK?

Anybody with enough money to buy one ounce and flip it can smoke good weed for free for around $250-300 one time

OP smokes moldy bud.

>buying non bulk priced weed and selling it
might as well get a job that pays more than 9/hour.

Explain?

OP is right. Being able to sit around and actually SMOKE WEED for a while without getting knocked the fuck out by overly powerful shit.. priceless. Packing the bowl, letting it simmer, pass it around.. do that over and over while hanging out..

Not that good weed sucks - it's just nice to be able to chill out during long smoke seshes like back in the day..

I can't handle the medical grade shut tbh
I'm fine with pocket lint quality dirt pot

DXM is cleaner and more readily available :^)

Isn't it legal to grow your own in the states?

ya but why not just cut the weed with some catnip or some benign plant matter instead of smoking really shitty weed that tastes like dirt/gives you a headache?

No.

if you have a med card you can grow your own in most states

Are you retarded? If it's good then it's not shitty weed now is it?

Story time

>be me
>17
>hit spice from bong
>literally pins and needles all over my body
>started laughing uncontrollably
>then started to fall backwards
>kept falling
>still pins and needles
>friend reminds me I need to breathe
>take a deep breath
>still freaking the fuck out
>right back into falling
>come to very abruptly
>go to window to breathe
>have very odd existential crisis about there being a world outside this room

I wouldn't recommend it. But I'll never forget it.

Pretty much this. I get top quality shit off the dark web delivered to my house but I don't like to be absolutely blasted off my face so I'm just very frugal with how much I use in a joint. You don't have to roll like you're Snoop Dogg.

Only in some states. Medical cards let you grow your own. Recreational states allow people to grow their own as well but there are limits on how many plants, clones, seedlings, etc that you can possess. Growing your own isn't nearly as easy as it sounds unless you don't care about quality and yeild, if that's the case it's cheaper to buy from a dispensary. Building a grow room isn't cheap, neither are seeds.

Don't. I was addicted for 4-5 years. That shit is so much worse than pot, there is physical withdrawals, and the health side effects are fucked. It'll fuck up your teeth, fuck up your lungs, throat, etc. It's nasty shit.

Checked
Also is that even safe

ya most synthetic cannabinoids (really all that I can think of) are full agonists to their respective receptor sites which basically means unlike THC and other cannabinoids found in cannabis which are partial agonists (and note that is one of the main reasons weed is so harmless) which means that when the receptor site in question has had its fill it still binds with it and does not let it downregulate. What happens is you fry your cannabinoid system but also get high as fuck and much differently than cannabis. Most people who smoke spice consistently for a while stop being able to get high normally because of this. It completely fucks with your brain, its some gross shit. I think I would rather be a coke head.

>implying you'd want to do that if you actually had a job
I mean don't get me wrong that's how I smoked for free in college but I'll pass on the risk now that I'm an adult

I'm a Brit that lives on a Greek island. Had no problems in the two years I've been ordering. Gets sent from Germany and the UK mostly. Even if something was intercepted I'd just deny it. They can't prove I ordered it. Maybe someone was trying to set me up? Plausible deniability.

You can do both
But the real trick is getting by the elbow from source states

Can confirm, was unable to get high on weed after using spice.

I figured it would be permanently fucked, but then I smoked a year after quitting and weed got me high again.

During and months after though, I couldn't get high on pot.

No tolerance
I sit around doing what you do with Reggie with top shelf all day

Arkansas is a state with a medical program but no legal way to grow plants

I have an adderall brain and have been smoking weed (no spice) for 5 years
Can't get high at all lmao

Takes atleast .7 or .8 grams to get me blitzed. Need to take a tolerance break but all i want to do is smoke weed

Shitty weed tastes bad and the seeds are a pain in the ass. It takes 4 times as long to get seeds out of your bud and grind it as compared to getting quality stuff and throwing it in the grinder. Even if you don't get to chill out for long because of low tolerance you still get to enjoy that good flavor and convenience.

R u me