Hey /b what comes to your mind when you see this? how do you feel about it?

Hey /b what comes to your mind when you see this? how do you feel about it?

I'd say complete fucking madness

wtf lol

somebody is being retarded and conspiracy tinfoil hat

Prove us wrong user

I feel that if someone wants to have a go at renaissance style, at least they should be able to draw hands.

no you need to be prove yourself to be right, burden of proof bitch

I see it as truth.

making fun of religion, which I find disrespectful
>agnostic fag checking in

Typical response from a bigot faggot, you're pathetic.

how is it biggotry to ask you to provide evidence? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The burden of proof falls on the one who is making the claim. I don't even know why I'm responding to a brain dead moron

>muh beliefs

make fun of stupid bullshit all day. religion pls go

agnostics are pussies. 'making fun of religion, which I find disrespectful' ur such a butt hurt faggot that ur getting upset in a fight that u dont have a dog in

>agnostic

Not a mutually exclusive term with theism and atheism.

You're just a ball-less atheist.

What sort of autism do you have?

you fucking mongoloid

Are you 12y.o.?

Someone finally figured out how we truly came to be

Probably true

Niggers got their moms genes

kek

ET wouldn't fuck monkeys, because they're not niggers.

I mean think about it guys since we're open for every possibility what if it's truly that simple? what if that's just how we came to be? kek

Who knows man. We're nothing like anything else really and the biggest mystery is our brain yet we've left this fucking planet. So yeah who knows. Could be could not. I think it's possible.

my first thing that comes into my mind whenever I see a grey is "ayy lmao"
too much maymays I guess

I seriously hope you're fucking kidding or you're an absolute imbecile. We have a pretty good idea of how we became to be already and there are plenty of apes today that resemble us greatly.

This alien explanation is in fact the absolute opposite of simple.

1) There is absolutely no evidence of extra terrestrial beings visiting earth
2) Even if they did how the fuck would they be able to breed with a completely different species?
3) How does a monkey breeding with an alien = human anyway?

I have visceral hate for people like you who're like "yeah man, I'm open minded to these theories, you never know". Seems like if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out and you lose the last bit of rational reasoning ...

america if trump didnt win

ayy lmao

Triggered

Well see man I think you're a fucking idiot and a piece of shit, the alien in the picture is supposed to be scientifically advanced so therefore they might have found a way to breed with different species maybe they just came here did it then left, how do you know? you're a dumb piece of shit you know you eat all this shit that those so called sciencists feed you, nobody knows how nothing started, everyone is full of shit and so are you for eating it maggot.

I don't know and neither do you. Otherwise this discussion wouldn't be happening. I like to have an open mind, not saying this shit exists but who knows.

Exactly, but we're on /b on the internet so there's always a known it all faggot that's going to come in bump in and let us know about how sharp his edges are and how what he believes and thinks he knows is more coherent.

occam's razor, you dumbfuck

Lol you can't be serious dude

See that guy that insulted you earlier made sense, you truly are full of shit you eat shit a mad man from years ago came up with, dude we don't know if anything in history is real bible all those other so to say speculations for all we know they were all mad men, stop being a prick you come off as a real fucking idiot.

You do realize that it makes infinitely more sense to believe something that has mountains of scientific evidence backing it up than "lel aliens did it ayy" ? The thing is that we do know. Maybe you don't because you're an idiot

What's the meaning of life then? Where did we come from?

ayy lmao

But you just responded with a hypothese like you're some sort of fucking genius, you're a dumb piece of shit you haven or proof of anything neither do those sciencists, if so we would know by now, and I'm not even talking about the whole universe cause that's where they become full of shit coming up with theories they haven't even found out where we truly come from as far as our race so shut the fuck up you fucking idiot, you're fucking stupid.

He's about to respond with
''BIG BANG DUMB FUCK'' kek

Where the fuck did you pull that shit now? I'm not saying I have all the answers of the universe. I'm simply saying that we know for a fact that we descended from apes, not from interbreeding aliens. God the level of idiocy on this board

You are the biggest delusional idiot on this thread, but somehow your bizzare form of autism keeps you from realizing.

I don't know but it somehow comes off as really fucking weird and odd, and it's somewhat making me uncomfortable lol.

Can you answer my question? Plus a lot of things scientists have said have been proven false ex T Rex, many other dinosaurs.

What in the name of science did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Evolutionary Quantum Physics, and I have over 300 featured publications. I am trained in the Theory of Evolution and I'm the top scholar in the entire scientific world. You are nothing to me but another non thinker. I will teach you the Evolution of the human genome with the largest amount of scientific proof that has ever been seen; mark my words. You think you can get away with still believing in God? Think again, bigot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of top scientists and scholars across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept science and reason, so you better prepare for your awakening, sir. The awakening that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call christianity. You'll be educated soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can recite by name over seven hundred common ancestors of man, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in scientific debate, but I have access to the entire literature of the University of Cambridge and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Atheism, you little Jesus lover. If only you could have known what retribution your belief system was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged Atheism. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned christian. I will teach the Theory of Evolution all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be an Atheist soon, kiddo

I don't know the meaning of life, and we descended from apes as I already told you. I also don't know the answer to abiogenesis or how life came to be in the first place because I know you're going to ask that next.

The fact that nobody knows these things doesn't mean that we should believe in whatever nonsense.

ayy lmao

Fair enough. All I'm saying is I like to keep an open mind about things considering that everything you hear isn't always the truth. Have a good one.

How is babby formed?

Evolution

how girl get pragnent?

diccbutt

If alien + chimp = white baby then Africa would be full of white people since there are no chimps in Europe.

Shed your tinfoil hat

Ayy

buttsechs

Also why is lady chimp muslim?

All the lies the government told us to get us to conform and act as robots for the benefit of making them even richer....

this true the evidence is in the image, also its common sense

Well like this guy said earlier, what if the niggers inherited their mother's side more and that's the reason they look like monkeys? would explain their low IQ aswell.

If white people started in Africa alongside niggers, the niggers would be dead already.

Humans can't make animal baby and vice versa. You've been lied to.

The tree on the back is pretty, also it looks a bit out of place, maybe it's something from another painting

But maybe advanced aliens could genius.

We don't know

There probably isn't some "ultimate" meaning of life.

Your life is your own, and it's on you to define your own purpose.

Why is this so fucking difficult for so many people?

You said we come from apes not aliens.

That I'm on Sup Forums lurking useless stuff, wasting my time.

Did you see the picture of the thread? It's obviously both, are you trolling?

So you're asuming that aliens raped black women and that's how bright intellectual white babies came about?

The monkey would of been a little more evolved before aliens mated with them.

Say what you mean. The internet has dumbed you down. You sad we come from apes not aliens. If you would've said aliens I would've possibly understood your logic on the subject. We DONT COME FROM ANIMALS. Animal can't produce human human can't make animal baby. The root of life is more than likely in Africa somewhere, well maybe not because that continent got pillaged so it's probably in some trillionairs house or museum

What if they liked furs like some of you weird faggots on here do?

Why are you even triggered you fucking retard? the guy obviously meant aliens breeding with monkeys ending up so to say in us being, he obviously mentioned a race of evolved aliens that could make all sort of breedings happening, you sound like a retard.

I'm pretty sure they didn't think anything. Does anyone know the definition of comprehension anymore? They asked specifically "what are your thoughts on the image."

>Aliens search thousands of planets for even the smallest evidence of life
>Find our blue marble
>Spot some furry little bastards hanging in trees
>Millions of years of alien evolution has lead up to this point
>Proceed to rid a monkey out of the tree
>inject space semen into its pussy
>Leave

Nice dubs faggot, but I think you replied to the wrong person, also you obviously didn't pay attention the whole convo if you read everything from the start you'll see that he mentioned that fact TWICE, why are you so dumb? you just make yourself look more stupid, hold the autism in please.

Lul

Basically

Keked

Nice trips dipshit

it makes me feel depressed and sick in the stomach

I agree with this guy It needs lots of work in that sense. The alien looks like a child molester and the poor monkey has a thousand yard stare. Shouldn't it be looking at its baby with loving, motherly eyes?

Hahaha I remember when I was fucking retarded enough to eat all the alien conspiracies up. It's like the same process that assimilates people into cults. Why can't everyone seem to see that we most likely came from a beautiful long process of trial and error? There's no evidence for the alien theories, but they'll try to justify it anyways saying that "we can't know for sure!!!1!" Even if OP tries to cop out and tell everyone he's not serious, he probably believes it. I'm not inclined to say that we aren't being observed, and it could be likely to some degree even. But to accept all the crazy stories that grow from untrue rumors retarded paranoid fucks is sheep behavior.