en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory#2016_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah... nothing is happening bro.
Go back to fapping

way to keep everyone informed...you absolute faggot

na

why does it even matter anymore.

we try to fight it but we wont win.

the people who work in the CIA cant be voted out.

we protested online and on the streets but we have nothing to show for it

Snowden risked his neck for the info he released on NSA and we tried to change things but people just move on to the next thing and forget.

were fighting a pointless war just like the DEA is fighting the war on drugs

i quit trying to stand up and fight this shit.

im going to sleep and forget about this when i wake.

Nope, that is nothing more than a Russian smoke screen put up in a sad attempt to keep the Trump Russia shit out of the news for awhile.

>dickyleaks
>credible

topKek

I can't understand how the NSA/CIA broke the Telegram / Whatsapp end2end encryption.. someone explain?

this.

wikileaks lost all cred when they pushed the fake spirit cooking and pizzagate shit.

what do you mean ? tats way over my head

Yeah they're only credible when they leak Bush related stuff.

woo wikileaks woo this proves our side wooo oh wait its stuff that is against us
boo wikileaks you are so uncredible boo

I agree with this user. Its becoming more and more clear that wikileaks is a front for Russian Intelligence. This timing is a bit too convenient.

false, 4 at Sup Forums started it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory#2016_conspiracy_theory

same shill fag

that actually makes sense, and is exactly how russian disinformation campaigns are executed.

>RUSSIANS HACKED ELECTION
>RUSSIANS HACKED WIKILEAKS
Jesus fuck. You fucking liberals just don't goddamn quit.

Nice try there Boris.

nice shoop. file names give it away. both png, instead of the usual jpg.

lol same fag sweet screen caps

Like its such a stretch
>Podesta emails hacked by Russians, leaked on wiki leaks, supporting the pro-Russia cnadidate
>Julian Assange has show on RT Radio, Russian state radio
>Wikileaks is supposed to be anti-secrecy, but never leaks shit on China, Russia or any of the most secretive, most corrupt nations

>In a statement accompanying the document realease, Wikileaks alleges
>Wikileaks alleges
>alleges

"I swear, I don't have any times to the Russians"

*ties

no ties whatsoever

you dropped this

Who needs to break the encryption when you can access the phone

gtfo faggot shill

I'm not the only one who thinks this bruh. Intelligence insiders think this as well

>Dismal track record of failed businesses.
---------
>6 out of 500 failed
>dismal

pick one

At the end of the day, most modern phones have Pathetic security, if both phones are compromised, then encryption doesn't matter, because you can just pull the encryption key from the phone.

>be putin
>see trump wants to expand military, make more nukes
>hack him into the white house
yeah ok faggot

Pointing out the quote of Donny Jr regarding "money pouring in from Russia" into their real estate deals.

And if you actually do your research on Trump, he was indeed in deep financial shit in the early 00s

>724699949

>724699999

>be Putin
>see one candidate will definintely be tough with you
>see other candidate friendly towards you, flatters you constantly -literally asked if Putin would "my new best friend" on Twitter

dubs

fucking this!

that whole "build a strong military" is just a meme he's using to sell himself to the conservative segment. people should know by now, that what a politician says, and what he actually does are 2 different things.

you fuckers really love that russian bullshit don't you, do you jerk off to trump and russia allegations?

that's what I thought and I hoped it wasn't true..

So clearly the CIA has access to any wrongdoings of trump where the fuck are the leaks?

yes indeed. But my true fetish is when I am presented evidence that Trump has gotten into business with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. You should see the ropes I shoot after reading that shit

There were over 8,000 documents released in this latest dump. It will take time for people to comb through all of them. Maybe you'll be surprised as to what turns up on Donnie.

Or Russian mobsters and oligarchs

pretty sure i won't be because the DNC are lying pieces of shit

You will never truly forget. I had your reaction when I saw the liberals and conservatives on TV glossing over Bush's horrendous crimes in Iraq and Afganistan this week when he was promoting his 'art'.

We who remember and are burdened with the facts and care, must stay vigilant for our lifetimes, we need to keep the information from being ignored by our friends and relatives. We need to keep the truth alive, in the streets, in our daily life, whenever a false idea comes up.

really fucker?

OMG IT'S HAPPENING!

THE CIA EMPLOYS SPIES!

LITERALLY SPIES!

THAT SPY ON PEOPLE!

OUR SPY AGENCY HAS THE TOOLS TO SPY

ON PEOPLE

TO SPY ON PEOPLE

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT

THE STORY IS NOT HOW MUCH DID TRUMP KNOW ABOUT THE 5 PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN TEAM WHO HAVE NOW ADMITTED THAT THEY HAD DIRECT CONTACT WITH RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT SERGEY KISLYAK

INCLUDING HIS SON IN LAW

THE REAL STORY IS THIS:

THE CIA SPIES ON PEOPLE

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesn't even look remotly close

2/10 made me reply

this. kek

>instagram
great source buddy

Wikileanks never pushed that, you fucking idiot. They simply released emails.

Kill yourself, you retarded cunt.

If I release photos of your mom fucking some guy in a car, then some random cunt comes along and says your mother is a whore, does that mean I said your mother is a whore?

No, faggot.

BTW your mother is a whore.

wikileaks was more credible before assange turned into a paranoid asshat

financial times, retard

and that's better?
by the 2000s trump had no problem accessing capital

Well the Clintons have a rather large body count, so it's understandable.

I think they still try to remain credible despite the fact that everybody knows Assange is slowly going mad locked up in an embassy.

Also on CNN Money, and CNBC.

This thread reeks of stale cat piss, and dirty pant suits. Are there no other jobs out there for the Obama faithful other than Troll and Shill?
/kek

What, have you seen his tax returns?

speculate much faggot?

What is this shit?
Go back to facebook faggot

yes, actually, the financial times is a very serious news organization

Shariablue pays well i guess.

Do you? Because if you think Russia had anything at all to do with the DNC leaks, then you are speculating, because there is ZERO proof of this nonsense.

Not the guy you replied to, but I'll take the word of our intelligence agencies as well as President Trump on that one.

That is actually a very plausible explanation. The timing also happens to be just right for this leak. Coincidence? Likely...

>wants me to click link from CIA

most of of that is circumstantial bullshit but alright.

Let's go with that narrative: Clinton is a cold blooded Murderer.

I am happy with that. I want a ruthless president willing to get shit done, no matter who stands in their way, rather than the weak ineffectual figurehead with business ties to russia that he for some ungodly reasons tries to hide, yet we have known about for years. How do we know? He and his son have both told us that he has business in russia.

I mean, we can't tell exactly how much money he receives from russia because the dumb fucker won't release his tax returns

And look, before the red jizz descends over your eyes and you start calling me a shill, hear me out:

Donald Trump, of all people, should know how important it is to show people something that they are demanding, in order to stem the paranoid conspiracy flow.

Obama's birth certificate.

How long did Donald Trump clamour for that birth certificate? And because Obama wrote it off as crazy and put off showing it, that escalated into OBUMMER WAS A KENYAN MUSLIM TERRORIST WHO STARTED ISIS

Now, Trump was instrumental in this campaign. So Trump should know how important it is to disclose information lest people jump on the TRUMP WONT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS HE IS IN LEAGUE WITH RUSSIA AND HAS HOOKERS PISS ON BEDS HAHAHA train.

Stupid fucking man. All he needed to do was release his tax returns on day one and then there would eb no specualtion.

Because after all, what has he got to hide?

The fact he's not paid federal income tax? We all know this.

The fact that he is not as rich as he claims he is? We all know that.

That he has money coming in from russia? Well....

We don't know that yet, do we?

(Oh yeah we do. His son told us)

So what is he hiding?

Did you ever fuck jessica 1 mile away?

>Trump is so weak....

That's funny, then why all of the shilling and cry fests?

Not him, but just answer the question.

>PRESENTING LOGICAL ARGUMENTS
>"SHILL!!!"
>TRUMPTARD DEFLECTION SUCCESSFUL

Well played.

Jess is only 1 mile away?! I can't believable

>LOGICAL ARGUMENTS

>still can't get over the fact my shitty candidate didn't win.
Isn't there an actual sport you could be following? Something black and white that you can put your ignorant, ham-fisted opinions in to rather than politics?
Because damn, son; you Clinton supporters need to calm down.

Of course Trump is weak. He is hugely disliked within his own party and across the aisle. Most of the senior GOP's see him as a puppet. A tool to be used to pass their legislation.

Then there is the fact that he does not have the intelligence community behind him. A man groping in the darkness is not my idea of a strongman.

He is without strong allies. Instead he is relying on political outsiders, also hugely unpopular, such as Bannon or inexperienced sycophants such as Miller.

He is spending every weekend away from the white house. He does not even enjoy the support of his own wife, who lives in New York.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Trump. I understand that there are political forces out there gunning for him, and I understand why.

You do not make an enemy of the intelligence services.

You do not make an enemy of the free press.

These are rookie fucking mistakes and I really do feel sorry for the Trump.

Deep down, maybe he didn't do it for his own vanity and prestige. Maybe he really wanted to make america better.

But washington will chew him up and spit him out if he keeps on just blundering around like some unhinged fucking loon.

Come on Donald, just release your tax returns, condemn russian aggression, sack bannon and then you can sit back and let the GOP deregulate everything not currently nailed down. Then you can go play some golf.

Now is not the time to have twitter rants at 5:am over what you read on fucking breitbart.

He started with your assertion being true, then expanded on it for the sake of argument. The fact that you replied with another off-point answer, leaving his question unanswered, only reinforces the idea that you're a moron.
But we already knew that user :(
But I'll help you feel like your life isn't pure shit by giving you a reply.

>Bannon
Why does that dude always look like he's skipping a Narcotics Anonymous meeting?

To which he's still in.

Lots of his "companies" are one offs proportion to serve a single fleeting purpose, that which if they did fail, he'd write off 100% of.

More or less, he did the opposite of conglomerate because laws are super fucking lax that way.

tl;dr, he's smart at failing

Not that guy, but not a Hillary supporter...was a Johnson supporter. I wouldve railed just as hard about Hillarys corruption had she won. Seems Trumps corruption is much worse tho.

>still not answering the damn question

Are you afraid?

ah bringing up Clinton again?

Well my friend, I was surprised to see her lose but Clinton was not my candidate. I supported Sanders because I thought he would look hilarious when he held speeches. I mean, Trump is also pretty funny to watch but I would prefer a president who actually knew something about politics.

Anyways, so answer me this jimmy my boy:

What has Trump got to hide?

Why didn't he learn his lesson from the birth certificate malarky?

Stupid faggot can't research

No they didn't, that's just stupid reporters writing clickbait. It was leaked that the CIA had remote exploits for android and iOS, which means they can take over the phone and read the messages from it.

she wasnt your candidate but this guy is

>hugely disliked within his own party
echo chamber b.s. only a couple people don't care for him like graham and mccain

>and across the aisle
well no shit, they lost and are throwing tantrums almost a full 4 months later. quite pathetic really.

>bla bla bla more lies that the msm propagates.

>enemy of the free press
CNN, NY Times, Time Magazine, Wash Po are all extremely unhinged left-wing propaganda outlets. He has never gone against the more neutral press, only bitch slapped CNN around for their outright lies which are so blatant at this point that they don't even seem to care anymore about hiding them.

the fix was in, and hillary lost. holy fuck, how could that be? that is the thing that gets the liberal elites, butthurt the most. "it was hers", "she deserved it". they are so out-of-touch that they lost track of real working americans, who is exactly who trump appealed to.

liberals are so butthurt that a "white male" won the presidency, because in their minds slavery was such a horrific crime, that no white man should ever be successful again. that may sound over the top, but actions speak louder than words, and this is exactly how they behave. they say it too, just not that straightforward.