Why isn't her acting career blooming like it was say, 5 years ago?

Why isn't her acting career blooming like it was say, 5 years ago?

She was a cute lil kid who wasn't terrible at acting.

She's now a awkward looking teen who wont get any prettier.

there are lots of roles for streetwalkers, like in that movie where the old negro who flew the plane upside down goes HAM in home depot

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

She's peaked

She's blooming all right

Why do you want to remove all the hair? Pigs are hairy creatures, just ask your dad he's been fucking a pig for years

She peaked around that age

My god she's not even 20 and her body and face are already disgusting tier.

Is that real?

Elle is getting all the good roles

Its shocking that she turned out a goofy looking chick with a shit body. She was a QT 3.14.

she just put on about 10-15 kilos to much...
if she stops eating for 2 or 3 weeks she will look more like she used to....

however... i think she still looks nice... but i guess hollywood and you people still like skinny bitches...

>being this delusional

Hollywood discriminates big grills

The talent pool becomes infinitely larger as you get older. She used to be the pig fish in a small pond but now she's just another fish who's outclassed in both ability and looks by most of her peers.

It has nothing to do with weight. He body is awkwardly shaped and curveless.

She badly damaged her cool factor when she criticised Emily Ratajkowski for being hot and naked all the time. Nobody likes a teenager who admonishes other girls like she's the moral compass of Hollywood and Emily and Bella blew her the fuck out.

No. Pretty sure she's got a handle there instead of nipples.

judging from the sneakers she also has no taste. Those things are only worn by people because fashion memers said they're fashionable. They're ugly as sin and anyone with any aesthetic sense can see that

she can't really do girlfriend roles or action roles anymore, there are hotter chicks. she could do independent films like saoirse but she's not too good at acting. television, perhaps the hallmark channel will give her an outlet for the type of work she's used to.

THAT'S A MAN BABY

please tell me that's shopped

she's like any hollywood young actress, after the age of 25, she'll be unemployable

>please tell me that's shopped

you will never know. Just embrace her curves.

Hailee Steinfeld takes all her roles.

>1 post by this id

isn't she Miley 2.0 now but an actual slut?

how do you go from this

she sure is

Based Pablo

DELETE THIS

Wrong fridge but still a valid point

0_o

^ why does her face look like that

i wonder if pablo still has that job

>You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? You’re a no-talent piece of shit. How dare you come down here and do this. You’re a disgrace. Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? This is one of the most important places in North America.

>You're no artist. You obviously don't have any talent. An artist respects the silence. It serves the foundation of creativity. You don’t have enough respect for yourself.

>I’m an NYU Phil school graduate, SUCKA! You suck! If you really had talent you’d go practice and get yourself a gig instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You’re everything that’s gone wrong in this world.

>You’re a mediocre piece of shit and I’ve earned my right to say it.

>I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the FUCK are you? I knew the Grateful Dead from 1966. You are nothing. You'll never be anything. How dare you! Shame on you. You little pimp. You're flat. You can't even carry a note.

Your knowledge of female anatomy is intimidating.

i hope these threads are still being made 4-5 years from now
>when
she becomes irrelevant

it's slightly asymmetrical

I would suck her tiny pecker

Is there a hentai like this?

First of all, you have zero real life experience if you think this is a realistic fantasy. Pigs have hair.a lot of it and it's coarse. Second of all, if you destroy her vocal chords, she won't be able to vocalize any sounds at all, and that's including grunting and squealing. Third of all, you can't graft pig skin onto humans. The transplant would never take.

I hope you think about how stupid you came off right now and when you think back in a couple years to this moment I hope you feel fucking embarrassed as fuck.

She was horrible in the Carrie remake & when compared to Sissy Spacek... let's just say she didn't measure up well.

>slightly

She wasn't bad, it's the movie that is bad. The only thing she did wrong was the retarded hand gestures.

I thought all the actors did a good enough job considering the wreck that was this movie. They don't mesure up (even Julianne Moore can't save her character's writing in this version), but they tried.