Hey /b

Hey /b

I need your help planning a suicide. Nothing's written in stone right now so if you guys want you could give suggestions on what it should be like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmT3t2Kdr3I
whalegame.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to take a shower. When I'm back I'll continue to talk with you guys.

if you live in the USA fill up a bath tub and put lots of salt in use a clothes iron or toaster make sure the salt is mixed and to drop it away from the drain as it may take volts away from u

livestream it
make the news
be a meme hero for ever

Just follow my list:
-Sell all your shit
-apologise to your family/friends/steam contacts
-buy plane tickets to a small island (one way)
-when you land there ask locals for a job in trade for food and a bed until you get one
-if you still want to die, go parachuting and dont open

this is my plan if i ever get depressed again

See love live and jojos

explosion

don't do it

Stuff yourself completely full of candy over the course of two days. Literally until you're plugged from both ends. Then bungee jump into an elementary school playground using your large intestine as a rope.

I call it the piƱata

why kill yourself if you can practice lucid dreaming and live in your own universe where you are god?

suicide won't make you stop existing, it will just change it's form
you existed for eternity before your current life and you will stay that way
youtu.be/cmT3t2Kdr3I

its*
fucking autocorrect

That sounds even gayer than suicide tbh

dont kill yourself idiot, were all gonna die anyway might as well wait it out to the end, call a hooker, drink some beer, turn on some nirvana and chill tf out, everything will be fine

Since we don't have access to firearms in britfagshire i'm going to jump off beachy head - a ~500 foot sheer cliff face.
I've always enjoyed climbing and jumping off things so feels like a natural progression that i should end it that way.

Just a few more years...can't wait.

Do a Rube Goldberg machine of suicide, not only will it be creative, it will have a great ending.

Jump off a tall building or cliff it will give youll have time to shit your pants and regret what a dumb decission you made before your brain splatters all over the ground.

Do the 'Whale Game.'
It's a game where you find a curator online using different hashtags like #f58, #f57, #d28, #wakemeupat420, #bluewhale, #whalesswimupwards etc..
When you find one, he will give you a set of 50 tasks to do over 50 days, with the last task on day 50 being suicide in some form. Your curator will guide you though the whole thing, and you meet him on day 24 or so.
If you do not commit on day 50, he will kill you. Once you start, there is no return. GL OP.

Aquire LSD, find the nearest chemical plant closest to you, break into it. Consume the LSD, and in precisely 1 hour into the trip, jump face first into the biggest vat of concentrated sulfuric acid.
I think the sensation of your skin melting off coupled with the affects of the LSD would make for a pretty fun way to go.

ok op heres what you do
>sell all your stuff
>get plane ticket to iraq/syria
>acquire armaments
>remove kebab
>???
>die probably
ezpz

you sure like acid, user

isnt that basically how the joker was made?

This. Legit way to leave.

no u

dam son dats rude

kek,
I've heard of this. Didn't like 130 teens in russia already die from this game?

this game is impossibru to find tho

In Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Khazakstan, reportedly. But it's spreading like wildfire, and curators are said to be all around the world.

sounds fun, also dubs

10/10 would recommend except get some island pussy and dont kill urself just do drugs and get laid and shit AND THEN kill urself when youve gotten the most out of life(on a primal level at least)

just watch jojos

nah man right here
whalegame.net/

kill urself live on club penguin the day it shuts down, send a video to disney

i see em quads

watch kimi no na wa first

Simply just don't do it?Be as depressed that you doesn't even bother yourself with the thought of suicide?With enough drugs , alcohol and tobacco you shorten your life anyways.Don't bother with suicide , leave it to faggots.

low key or kill yourself part 3 by $uicide boy$

where can this be found ??