I have a crush on this girl (picture related). She is my ex. Last time I checked (December 2015) she had a partner...

I have a crush on this girl (picture related). She is my ex. Last time I checked (December 2015) she had a partner. That was 3 months ago. If I ask if she's is still dating them then she will know that I'm interested. Do I ask her friend and just hope they don't tell her. What do :/

post more

Of her?

She looks like a feminist

of course

okay first of all don't ask /b, and don't post any more pics of her to /b. You know what girls like the most? Guys who arnt just hungery for their pussy but who're actually genuinely nice guys(which u probably arn't since ur here...)... so be her fkn friend and eventually y'all might start going out, but be respectful jfc

I wouldn't date a feminist lol

Rape her

and no female would ever date you?

Are you looking for a long term relationship with this girl OP ?

I don't understand. If she's your ex isn't it obvious you had a crush on her at one point? And 2015 wasn't 3 months ago.

no

>December 2015
wasn't 3 months ago. you meant 2016

Never get back with an ex. Plus she's probably over you and if you try to get back with her you'll end up boosting her ego while making yourself look and more importantly feel like a fool.

myth busters

Oh God fuck having seriously feminist girlfriend. I had a gf who about 2 months in started having an interest in the feminist movement. By month 6 I was bolting our the fucking door.

Fair enough I've asked my friends and they've just told me to get over it. Sup Forums was the only thing that I could think of after everything else has failed

luckily for her

Yes

OR WE COULD SIMPLY IMAGE SEARCH HER FACEBOOK AND SEND HER THIS THREAD?

ait well, everything else hasn't failed if u haven't tried it - im telling u tho if shes in a relationship u better get on with other girls instead of just waiting it out so you're not just a rebound. DO BETTER if you get another chance with her, communicate and see what u both can do to make it work again

Or do that. I kinda would have to say something then. But she would definetly say no then

so you want to settle down with her and have children ?

tell her to fix her eyebrows first my friend

Update. I've told her. Idk what will happen. I'm scared ngl. I am a pussy you don't need to call me that lol

I feel like all your troubles would wash away if you went to a brothel instead

Why did you guys break up in the first place?

anti-feminist posting tumblr memes, well cuck'd

is that emilee

post more pics of her
i start to have a crush on her too
and i need to fap

disgusting.. OP if u actually do post her pics i DON'T wish u the best of luck and will find her and warn her abt u.....

why are you such a fgt?

I was dumb

I got pics of a different girl that looks exactly like OP pic if your interested

We all know you don't have a crush on her. You just want to fuck her is all...so just go out and give her a lil rape, get it out of your system.

Ok well you're probably fucked, but if you want her back you'll have to talk to her, and that means letting her know how you feel.
Good luck.

because i look like her and am triggered by men

why are you trying to defend that girl so much?
i dont get it?

what are you talking about ? I'm not OP

>Decembsr 2015
>3 months ago
Tfw its 2017

okay here you go

new girl looks like shit
OP post more of your girl

>having crush on your ex