What does Sup Forums think of dildos during sex??

What does Sup Forums think of dildos during sex??

My gf loves it, she cums harder than she ever has before, is all over me while I'm driving it deep into her, and when she's done she lets me cum anywhere in or on her.

Would you guys use one on gf?

I don't because my dick is enough to make her cum
But I'm confused about your post
Do you dp her or strap on

I think your gf needs stimulation from an XXL BBC dildo because she's so disgustingly unsatisfied with your manhood and lack of performance in bed.

Also, she's fucking niggers on the side when you're working. Just want to be clear.

I use a vibrator on my gf while I fuck her
Not all women can get off on penetration alone bud.

>dicklet

I think it's fine, using a dick-kind dildo like the one in your picture would be a little weird to me, but like a vibrator or g-spot simulator seems fine

Your ignorance is showing. You must be 12.

My GF has a dildo and has used it twice because i was working and she was horny. she said she couldnt cum because it wasnt my dick.

Vibrator fun sometimes, but a dildo? That what your dick is for fuck nuts

Using toys in bed breaks all the barriers down. Can do whatever you want, however good you think you are, imagine how good uod be with two dicks

inches? lol im not asian

coming from the dude with the dick of a 12 year old

I used to use it during anal with my ex gf, like i fucked her in the ass while she used a dildo in her pussy, it was the only way she enjoyed anal so it was fine on me. With my gf now the edgiest thing we used was an vibrating cockring, but it was a one time try, we prefer no toy sex now

If i'm having sex Dildos are not what i'm thinking about

>whatever you say young man.

OP here
I just use the dildo first
sometimes she wanks me ofv at same time and I cum before Inget to fucknher, otherwise once she's finished on dildo I usually cum in her

is the dildo undeniably bigger than you? if that so you are getting cucked
otherwise you should just train your pelvic thrust
using dildo in vagina while you get her ass sounds interesting tho
ever tried?

dildo is bigger than me but she only ever uses it with me so I don't see how I'm a cuck, I am always involved and I always cum
Never dp with her unless a finger in her ass counts

one in pic is sort of dildo we use, why is it weird??

you are using a piece of plastic instead of your biologically adapted instrument
that's weird

Same situation here. My dick is average 6.5 inch roughly. Thickness is decent. It works OK for me and my gf. I can make her cum on it.

The dildo was my choice I wanted that pussy to be full and stretched more than I could. Its 8 inch long with a 7 inch girth.

So we use it every now and then. She never asks for it or hints. Nor can she seem to cum on it. Even after going for it for 30 mins straight. She gets super wet and says its 'wow'.. but that's it.

Dildos are fine to use.

its just about doing everything I can to make sure girlfriend gets the pleasure she deserves

My girlfriend was like that at first, but now practiced using it on her I can make her cum fucking hard with it, get her begging me not to stop

so according to your logic, a tongue and or finger is weird?

i like to use hands, found out many weak points, can make her cum multiple times and even squirt
fucking after all that is bliss, hot and wet and meaty

Vibrator always, much better than a plain dildo. Cums multiple times every time we fuck.

Seems fine to me. Sex is about getting each other off and having fun, if the other person wants to involve some toys, it doesn't bother me.

Meh if that ever happens with me, I'll just say take the dildo and fuck off.

That's a bad situation to be in user

Insecure much?

as long as she pays back it's ok
also it's better to keep dildo skills on you, if she conquers it you are one step closer to being fired from pussydome

Hey I'm new in the thread, what do you mean by this?

I got a super sexy gf, tho I suck at sex. I can make her cum super easy by fingering/licking but I really need to practice my dick-fucking.

She got a dildo and I think she uses it quite a bit now. I thought it would make her more horny when she's with me but maybe it has opposite effect?

I thought it was the opposite for women, they cum a lot they watn more. Maybe it's the same for them? They also need to wait?

Holy shit im fucked then because she was not horny at all last time i saw her (meet her on the weeknds)

I mean that maybe it's the same for them as for us men, that if they wait for a week they get super horny.

If this is the case then I am truly fucked, I was in a great spot before now I might be fucked.

SHIT :/

Your penis has been replaced by a piece of (whatever material that particular dildo is made out of)

she does always get me off after, or at least I fuck her after and cum in her (though I do always where condoms)

She is getting better at using herself, but I like that - its hot watching her get herself off

not replaced, supplemented

>Not all women can get off on penetration alone bud.

This. Some chicks just can't, even with a dildo or vibrator. But lick that clit the right way and your face will be covered in woman juices.

it's just a matter of time
plastic is getting better at it, while you still suck
start training your dick moves or you will sink soon

Uuh not really. I've only made her cum with my dick once or twice anyway. So I don't understand how it has been "replaced".

Well either way I suppose I'm fucked. It is better to fuck a really horny girl and let her down than to not fuck at all. :(

She loves it.

She still likes dick better but it's fun to play with her and sometimes DP her.

op here
to be honest I think dildo stops ne being a cuck

got a dildo that gives her the length and girth she needs, surely getter from dildo than another guy?

I've been married over 18 years. Once you get past all the insecurities you have when you are younger, it really just comes down to having fun and feeling good in the bedroom.

If you both enjoy something sexually, are secure in your relationship (and yourself), and it feels really good to one or both of you, do it.

probably the best attitude

After a while, if you still really dig each other it just becomes a fun exploration because the insecurity eventually dies off.

I don't miss the old days of worrying and questioning everything.

My wife and I are like that. We've tried things that she never tried with any guy before because she didn't feel secure with them. I encourage my wife to use toys, although she usually doesn't. She prefers if I use my fingers while we fuck. Every once in a while she plays with a butt plug, fun stuff...

this.

My wife and I had our accelerated a bit. After being married for 5 years I had started taking ambien and that shit just dropped the sexual ego right off. Doing all kinds of wild shit for multiple hours.

Using a vibe while fucking is the gateway to anal. Start slow and just rub that hole while she vibes her clit and you pound puss. Slowly go more and more. It took me like a year to get my cock in her ass but she used to be all against it. Shit cashmun

That's a sleep aid numb nuts.

Not if you don't go to sleep tard.

It's an amazing high until your tolerance kicks in

What do you do, just fight it off for 15 minutes and then start fucking around?

Tell me everything.

Never even have to fight it. This is why they tell you to only take it once you are in bed.

Pop 1 or 2 and just go about business as normal. The high is euphoric. You feel amazing and just want to talk to people and tell them how much you love them and all that blah blah.

The only downsides are (for me at least) sometimes it would make me TOO emotional and I'd cry like a little bitch.

Also, if you are at the point where two isn't quite getting the job done and you start popping more while already fucked up, write the number of how many you have taken on your hand or something. I've known quite a few people take 6-10 because they forgot how many they've taken. Ive been in the 5-7 pills taken before.

Can go on if you are interested

Stop this.
Your double line spacing, use of terms like "tho", announcing that you're new, constant typos.

Just stop, leave this site and never come back.

Yep, go on!

Does your wife/girlfriend also take the same amount? Does it make her cross sexual boundaries she otherwise wouldn't?

Anything about the sexual aspects, what it enhances, etc

No she doesn't do anything at all.

It definitely made me cross boundaries. Like we would be 69'ing and shed start making her way down my taint. Never had anything buttplay or anything like it before so that was pretty legit.

It def. enhances everything during the moment. The only thing that sucks is that you likely will not remember it.

She would tell me that I'd be doing things to her that she had never experienced and i could only remember snippets of it

She did take half of one like 5 years ago and it made her act like someone who just took two bars.

i wish my bf would let me use a dildo at the same time, its good. especially on the clit while i'm getting pussy stuffed

Thanks for the info!

So you take it and she doesn't? Does she enjoy sort of "taking advantage of you" too? She must a little bit.

sigh...

You know the drill.
Tits or gtfo

I don't take it anymore. After I got to the point where I was taking more that 4 just to feel a sliver of what 1 used to do as well as mixing it with alcohol I stopped completely and never did it again. Have been off of it completely since mid december.

She's not really the sexual adventurer. she likes being roughed around though. I was never really into that until she expressed interest. No complaints from me because she loves sucking dick and I can pretty much get a BJ whenever I want.

Sounds good, probably good that you stopped too.

If it makes your sex life more interesting then more power to you, I was getting rather bored with my ex gf even though we had a few toys for her like buttplugs/tails so we got her a Vibrator and she preferred me just fucking her in the ass than using them both at the same time however she did cum harder than any sane woman ever has using it on her clit on full as she would lay on the bed shaking for a good 15 minutes.

It was fun while it lasted but I would take one pill and not feel a single thing. Knew something was wrong then