You are now king of the US

You are now king of the US

What do you do?

worldwide nuclear holocaust

Nuke this shithole

Burn all the furries

Start here

lol this thread shows that none of you should have power given to you.

kill every turn coat in the country by launching nerve gas all over the country and infect the water with cholera

I would make Dove Cameron my sex slave.

* Two child rule. You want more, you pay for them.
* End the oil and farming subsidiaries, so that now the "real americans" can experience actually having problems like the black and mexican people they blame everything on
* Defense budget halved, 1/4 of that gets dumped into everything else, the remaining 1/4 goes into infrastructure
* Tax anime goods

How about owning sex slaves?

Nuke Mecca as retaliation for 9/11.

How about creating sex slaves?

I'm not a degenerate muslim.

I mean their women would make good cocksleeves.

Restrict voter registration to only those that can pass an open-ended assessment on economics and the legislative process.

That would be pretty much it, as I'm convinced that's the crux of all our domestic issues. As to how that would be enforced and how the answers are graded, I don't know. It would almost require the establishment of another federal agency, which is something I'd like to avoid, but I'm not seeing any other plausible alternative.

Tax the FUCK out of the churches.
Cut defense spending by at least a third, invest the remainder in infrastructure.
Nationalize the oil and coal companies.
Negotiate much lower rates for healthcare(not lower insurance costs, lower costs for procedures)
Overhaul the education department to ensure each child receives a proper education.
Legalize all drugs, with an approach mirroring Portugal's, where prices are set low enough to discourage illegal trafficking and high enough to make it attractive to small businesses.
Mandate that all females receive an IUD implant at age 12 as a requirement for enrollment in school.

How about hookers?

take virginity of all women 1day before wedding

1: invest in more security. I'm going to be very unpopular.

2: have a 2-seat fast jet on standby 24/7 for immediate dispatch near my palace... If the revolution comes, I'm not getting strung up.

3: slash the military budgets, ideally cutting spending over the course of 10 years by about 50%.
3.5: military budget is instead invested into a nationwide, free-at-point-of-use healthcare system. Investment in hospitals, nurses and doctors paid fully for their work. nationalising of hospitals to be avoided, but those which wish to merge welcomed. Nationwide distribution deals for medicines and supplies from best-rate bidders.

4: vastly increase taxation (60%+) on corporations' profits, while legislating the expansion of employment, property, R&D and other expenses taxation-exempt. Have tax rates scaled to corporate scale - a 100K PA business is taxed significantly less than a 1billion per annum firm.
this will kickstart growth and development - corporations are better to spend their profits on expansion, and thus, new employment etc, rather than it being taxed.

5: investment in schools: greatly expanded bursaries for students, expansion of tertiary education in STEM. Legislate pay rates for principals as a max. percentage of that of professors.

6: investment in road, bridge, and power/water infrastructure - full highway network redevelopment for 21st C needs including nationwide power charging / fuel cell network.

7: subsidies for future clean energy sources, transferred from older coal/oil industries. Funding, education, retraining and housing support for those working in the dirty energy industries to transfer to new industries.

Nah

Why not?

It's not nice.

Oh yea, and I'd also pull all U.S. armed forces out of Israel and give them one day to vacate their illegal settlements on the West Bank. If they refused I would order a bombing campaign on their settlements that would leave every last man, woman and child dead.

Purge the corrupt, they get publicly executed.

I would do it.

Run nation into ground because I am the Third Revelation and the missiles are flying Hallelujah.

I suppose it would be prudent to legalize prostitution, puts a dent in organized crime profits and assists public health with mandatory screenings.

How about reducing restrictions on other sexual matters as well?

Such as?

kill all non whites in the coutry,
dont let anymore in ever,
Wipe out every human in the middle eastern countries and africa.
send all from mexico to africa
wipe out EVEY criminal in the USA and South America,
take over south america for then hawt bitches.

Age of consent, public decency.

Give orders to launch all nukes, knowing about retaliatory strikes aka mutually assured destruction. Push button, hop on private jet outta US and watch world burn from tropical island

So basically a nuclear holocaust then.

>start nuclear war
>hop on private jet
>jet dies mid-air because electronics are susceptible to EMP
>die

Close the door behind me, get my arse back to england and hope no fucker noticed my coronation.

Also, kill all furries, pedos, people with gender mental disorders like trans and traps and fluid bs. kill all those waifu tards too

You're probably a teen or otherwise an idiot (no offense in just guessing based on where we are). That said, I'm on fucking board with everything you've said! Outline more. Your stance on current issues (immigration, abortion, legalized weed, war, etc).

Enstate instant runoff voting and proportional representation.

Ban congress from passing any bill longer than 2 pages.

Term limits for representatives.

Eliminate several federal agencies and give control back to the states.

Resign.

Oh well.. brought about the en of the US.. maybe even the world. I'd call that a win regardless

>Build myself a castle
>Sign America over to Putin

make rape legal

You need to enact safegaurds to ensure your changes aren't undone by whoever takes power next.

Based user.
Which celebrity would you rape?

continued.

8: reset income taxes to 1974 levels.
(As monarch, I assume I have a fair bit of cash. Release my tax returns every year for full public scrutiny.)

9: Significant jail sentences for tax evasion, including relocation of corporate headquarters to offshore locations: if you do business here, your company pays taxes here. If you are truly international and relocate your main company office offshire, then you are taxed on the percentage of your business which is US based.

10: training certificate is required for handgun ownership. All handgun owners will be required to resit for a certificate every 5 years. mental health (cared for under the nationalised health system), criminal conviction, and similar disqualifying factors will apply to handguns. Longarms are not restricted or require certification.
lack of certification would result in "3 strikes" law similar to current drug laws.

11: legalisation of pot, with taxation of sales.

12: complete dismantling of the for-profit prison system. Construction of new prisons focusing on rehabilitation and education of prisoners. Establishment of distance learning Penitential University, offering those criminals who wish to learn the opportunity to gain an education.

Damn... okay well then:

I took full payment of an annual salary of $200 million dollars and moved to New Zealand.

If the Americans can't appreciate my benevolence, fuck them.