Wwyd Thread. cont. 2

Wwyd Thread. cont. 2

wwyd

Titfuck into next week

WWYD?

shit in mouth

Would save and repost in a wwyd thread

damnnn that hq pic is good. are there more ass pics left of her?
ill continue, just wait

pull her by that pony tail as I pound her, 10/10

anal and throat fuck. got more?

Stand in front of her, have her milk my cock against her face as she films it with her phone. Push my tip down between her soft tits and force her to spit down on herself to help me use her chest as if it were the ass of a virgin school girl.

wwyd?

Always more

Pull her hands up to her throat, then i'd twirl her two braids around her wrists and her throat and hold the knot behind her head. Make her grind against my cock as I leak against her shimmery pants, telling her to not scream too much when I force my thick cock inside her hungry littly pussy.

Yes. Please continue

I'd explore every inch of her deliciously slender body with my fingers, lips, and tongue until she was writhing with need and begging me to be inside of her. Then I'd tell her to get dressed because we're going out. I'd tease and touch her in public for a few hours, then tell her I'll give her what she needs only if she'll suck me in the car on the drive home. I'll take my time along busy streets so people can see what she's doing, then carry her into the house and devour her sex until she's screaming. Then I'll flip her onto her tummy and prone bone her, tugging on that braid and licking her face as I cum.

damn how many pics has this bitch got?
i love her ass in jeans tho. i think it even looks better in jeans than in leggings.
u have any creep shots of her maybe?

Fuck this slut hard no condoms ass2mouf
>>wwyd?

just wanna lick that bitches ass

I eat a greasy burrito and give an explosive diarrhea in her mouth. Post more of her.

Too many dude. Haha she is a fucking slut

No creepshots sadly

well i dont mind her having tons of pics haha.
is there anything in bikini left? im trying to find a pic to write to again

I like.

Here

WWYD

God, I want to boss her around while she wears nothing but a thin, cotton apron. So deliciously thin and dainty...

Found one

Wwyd to this little slut? Shes 5'4

Button-up demin shorts? Fucking nice! I'd rip them open, yank them down, then turn her toward that wall and rut into her from behind like a beast until I spurted in her, then I'd walk away and leave her feeling used like the little fuck toy she is.

daaamn id have loved them

this one is a really good one.

id pull the zipper of her jacket a lil bit more down and then start to fuck those huge sexy lips. id get harder and harder and see her spit running down her face onto her boobs. i couldnt resist the fact that her boobs are fully covered in her spit and would switch to them fucking them but also making sure my dick goes into her mouth as i fuck them. id ruin that bitches outfite cuz it gets all wet of all the spit she produces by sucking my cock. keep going

Please go on

Wwyd..?

Please keep fucking going

man just look at that ass. its so good formed. i think i would just rape that sluts ass lol
are u into mouth to ass btw or u dont want me to imply that ?

if there is more bikini pls post it

Same thing only this time I'd eat a cheesburger.

I would not fuck her afterwards. Just shit in mouth and leave.

rip off her bikini top and push her face roughly to the wall. put her panties to the side, destroy her asshole and cum all over her panties!

I'd make her stand in front of me with her hands clasped in front of her tummy and her head bowed as I tie on the apron. Then I'd spank her ass and grip it, digging my nails in, and ask her if she's going to be a good girl. When she nods, I'll point to the sink full of dishes and say, "Get to it." As she's washing, I'll feel her up while I lick, kiss, and nibbler her neck and shoulders. Once I'm worked up, I'll slide into her and fuck her slowly, ramming into her, throbbing for a moment, then slowly pulling out again and again until she's almost finished. When she's dried the last plate, I'll push her head down and take her faster. When I've finished dumping a load in her, I'll make her get me a beer, then watch her vacuum the living room while my seed leaks down her skinny legs.

Get as dirty as you possibly can

Not a pretty face. I'd pull the gown over her head and have her pee herself while I slap her pussy and give her wedgies before I leave bored.

Hot. And this girl?

then id switch to her ass of course. i would but her on the bed so she lays on her tummy. id just stare at her ass for a while cuz it looks so perfect. just the perfect big good formed teen ass. then id go down and stick my tongue into her butthole. she likes that and even pushes her ass into my face even harder.
after that id pull out my still kinda wet dick and press it into her tight butthole. i grab her ass with both hands and start to fuck her hard. i would spank it making her scream in pain pulling her hair fucking that tight butthole. pls more

anybody want to use this tight cunt?

Play for keeps

Make one about her and her mom plz

cut off her leggings just to eat out her pussy and asshole! when im close to cum, i facefuck her roughly and cum all over her belly muscles!

i'd have to feed my cock between those sexy red lips while tearing open that top to get at what look like some nice titties hidden away, i'd have to slap that face with my cock between her suckings too

if u post i post

Push her down on the sand. Force sand in her face and mouth and yell out to people on the beach to join me as I rape her little ass. She tries to get away but I force my cock deeper into her and I shove more sand in her mouth, as she coughs and gags her asshole clenches and I cum inside of her as people watch this whore get humiliated.

Doggy style is the only way for right one

i will do the tribute soon.

okay id rip off that bitches t shirt in the changing room starting to lick her nips. id push her roughly against the wall wich makes a loud sound making the people outside wonder whats going on. she tells me to be quite and i tell her just if she does everything i want her to do now. she agrees
pls more! ill continue

I'd have her ride me in mom's bed. When mom walks in and panics, she'll keep grinding on my dick, eyes locked with mom's, lips parted as little gasps and moans of pleasure escape. Mom will calm down and sit on the edge of the bed to watch. Daughter will take mom's hand and guide it to her breast. As mom feels her up, she'll push mom's hand down slowly to her tummy, then to her clit. Mom will put her fingers around my dick as it slides in and out of her slender daughter, her thumb pressing the girl's clit against her pubic bone in sensual little circles until the girl throws her head back and rides to a dizzying climax.

For starters...

I don't care. I'd just walk away calling her ugly to hurt her ego.

she wants to know how you'll use her

I want to put my hands on her hips, kiss her, and guide her into that shower where we'll both get wet and peel each other's clothes off.

Fill up the tub with water. Pull her by her nose piercing and force her head under the water as I rip open her clothes. Let her up to gasp for air only to push her down again before I start using her cute little pussy for my pleasure.

I like her style. More?

fuckk if i would have know that u have nudes man..

id force that bitch to get undressed and spit in her face. then id tell her to suck my cock. she denys wich makes me want to fuck her even more. push my huge cock into her mouth fucking her throat roughly. she coughes and gags all over it and i still fuck her hard. she begs me to stop but i cant and continue. then finally i stop fucking her face. i tell she did good and get to her ass now. i spank it hard making her scream in pain as i put my dick into it. she begs me to stop since no one has ever fucked her anal before but i wont. i tell her to shut up and start to fuck her tight ass.

Forgot about this leggings pic. Her and brunette

i dont care about her contacts man. just keep posting pls i wanna cum to this bitch

Heres this one

wwyd to this tiny Guatemalan? She's about 4 foot 10, probably weighs 100 pounds

damn i think i know her, what's her name??

wow thanks man
ive been fapping to this girl for more than an hour now and i still want fucking more. u r so luck to know her

got any more nudish pics of her?

plenty. use her for you pleasure

Knock her unconcious and threaten her slutty friend with the same treatment if she doesn't comply. Have her film her friend as she floats on her back in the pool, her head bobbing a bit to the side in the water as I hold her steady and force my cock in her exposed pussy. Her friend whimpers as I start choking her already passed out friend and I grow harder in her little pussy as her friend sends snaps of it to their friends.

this is my dick

Such a little cutie. I'd love to carry her off into those trees, lay her down on the grass, and fuck a load into her, then keep walking and enjoying the afternoon with her while my cum leaks down her leg.

wat

Peepee in her coke

whats ur kik again ill do the tribute soon

wwyd to these sisters?

Sadly that was the closet thing i got to a nude and ya i didnt mean to post contacts in the first place haha. Please continue im rock hard right

Great. She looks like she enjoys it rough already so i'd feel compelled to push her limits.

I'd force her to lie down on the wooden floor and use the strap of her bag to whip her little body. When I see tears I put the strap around her neck and sit on her legs, holding her tightly as I command her to peel down her shorts and ready her hungry little ass for me.

maybe got a better pic? i hate if they hide their face on photos

Have the right one hold her sister down as I rape her in their parents bedroom. I'd shove her fake glasses up her tight little pussy and shove my cock in between her unwilling lips as her sister chokes her and holds her in place.

Something about her tits in this pic gets me so hard

Kik is tyler_flare