Is it possible in one day to go from never having anything in your ass to being ass fucked?

Is it possible in one day to go from never having anything in your ass to being ass fucked?

For research purposes of course

All stories I read talk about people using plugs to stretch themselves out for a few days before hand

Well my past two girlfriends had never had any toys in their ass before I fucked them but I have a small dick so YMMV

yes

like this user says depends on dick size, specifically thickness.
Pencil dicks will have no issues

>be me and gf
>we start doing butt stuff on both sides
>try to ass fuck her
>it hurts her too much
>"your turn"
>I take it so easy and love it
>looks at me awkwardly after
>*shrug*

We broke up. I think she thought I was gay.

If you are aroused, it'll be very easy. Use lube.

yeah you can go in one day. hell. find the right dark alley and someone will prolly go straight to ass fucking you in the matter of minutes. whether youll enjoy it or not is the best question. if you really want to start getting stuff in your ass. dont focus as much as shoving things up your butt and focus on relaxing your muscles. look up a diagram of the inside of your ass to understand what is going on. meditate before hand focusing oin breathing and contracting and relaxing the various sphincter muscles in the area. also. a small thing in the right place usually beats a big thing in all the places, especially in the beginning.

Source: I fucked my ass to cumming with an 8-inch doc johnson dildo last night.

Cool. Thanks. You use enema?

honestly i have found an enema makes it messier over time.if you just took a real good shit in the last hour or two you should be pretty clean depending on your diet. i usually start in the shower with a finger or a small toy or even some anal beads to get any small solids out. after that you should be good. keep a towel on hand and be prepared for a little mess depending on how far you are getting up there lol. after the initial mess though with enough lube you should be fine. I personally prefer coconut oil as lube. it smells kind of sweet. doesnt get sticky. its safe in all your holes. and sometimes its fun to stick solid chunks in your ass and felling them melt lol.

This is the best advice you'll get. There's a physical limit to how wide of an object you can get up there, but just relaxing your muscles and a little lube will get you almost all of the way there within a few hours/attempts.

also, prepare for some discomfort. be aware that you will be uncomfortable as you stretch. dont be scared of this. just SLOW own, even take a break. but focus on your breathing and push through. trust me. there will be a point where it feels the world might end. back off a bit. breath deep. relax and when you slide past that point there will be a moment of pure epiphany. sometimes when i realize i have big things inside my ass my heart rate spikes and my breathing gets faster! its such an exciting experience!

Not op but any advice?

Sometimes I can fuck myself so easily with a dildo, and other days it feels like I'm hitting a wall

Am I angling wrong? Best position?

i just rook a dick today in the ass

felt great

took*

i find that a position similar to this pic is the best when i am fucking myself. its comfortable and easy to reach back to dildo myself. once i get going though ill change it up to whatever feels best.

Nice. Can you guys cum hands free?

>safe
What's safe and what's not?

Yes.

I have a bunch of butt toys now. But initially I had nothing but fingers up there. Stretching isn't as important as lube.

i cam a little bit

we were quick though so i finished when he did

it was actually about at the same time

I did last night its great. I love it it. I can usualy fuck my self to cumming, then i pull the dildo out and cum again by jacking off. two cums back to back. amazing.

Same thing happened to me. Gf couldnt handle it but I did with ease

Easily. Just gotta keep the anal-ee stimulated. Lube it up, ease up in size (finger to fingers to dick), while jerking the guy or playing with the clit of a girl.

Guys can take bigger things in their ass than women.
Yes they can, i started fucking my ex out of the blue one time during sex in the ass and it was no worries i made her bleed a lot and would rip her ass but eventually she stretched.

Just use plenty of lube, ask them to go slow and even warm yourself up before hand.

Gotta try this now