Hey guys I am new to Sup Forums and can't understand some of the slang they use here. Can anyone explain it?

Hey guys I am new to Sup Forums and can't understand some of the slang they use here. Can anyone explain it?
1.Dubs 2. Trips 3. Roll 4. Waifu 5 ylyl

Dont ever say that You are newfag

Well i am new but can you tell the meaning of these words?

these are dubs

newfag can't even use google

Trips means you should trip on out of here before you go nuts.
google waifu yaoi

They refer to the last digits of your post ID. Day the last to digits are 66 thats dubs or 666 and thats trips

Ylyl is the pedophiles on here. Stay away from them. Dubs are kids who smoke craxk and trips is crystal meth. Roll means to jerk off until your arm hurts and you piss on urself

> new on Sup Forums
> says he's a newfag

Fags be faggin.

1. Two of the same digits at the end of your post number
2. Three of the same digits at the end of your post number
3. Word used in a rolling thread/game, where you only post to see what number your post ends in to check what you gotta do or get.
4. A fictional crush, mostly anime/manga characters
5. "You Laugh You Lose"; basically one of those don't try to laugh challenges except on imageboards
Have a good day and safe browsing!

Oldfag confirming all of this.

new = new
fag = faggot

everything in this thread is cringeworthy

I'm not a fagg. I like pussy

Big thanks.

>Pic related
This guy is making shit up trying to sound smart. You faggot fuck.

You don't even know what pussy is faggot.

This
Also if you don't understand something just lurk, don't post. Posting something retarded is just a great way to feed the trolls

KYS means kill yourself so go ahead and do that

Here is a helpful tip.. get the fuck out.

nah m8 u got that all wrong

Which newspaper/news agency do you work for?

>Kind and friendly Sup Forumstards are helpful.. duhuuur.. let's be helpful.. let's swallow bait.. duhbrrrhuuhrr.

You are all faggots. You all lose. You should all join hands and help eachother jump off a tall building.

I like pussy that smells like sour lunch meat!

Haha.. No I don't work for any agency or newspaper. I do have a blog of my own though.

At least we won't be jumping alone like you :)