Can we all agree?

Can we all agree?

No, Yeezus is shit and deserves at most a 2. A blatant ripoff of Death Grips, a group that actually makes good music, unlike Kanye

How is yeezus anything like death grips?

I'd give graduation a 6, but otherwise fairly agreeable

Death Grips hasn't made a good record since The Money Store

Graduation needs a 6, 808s needs a 7

Accurate otherwise

No, Yeezus is more Arca and Travis Scott than anything. Stop saying that shit.

swap TCD with 808s and I agree

>college dropout a 9

honestly college dropout was mixed and mastered terribly

graduation has aged well tho

Bump Yeezus down to a 7 and I'd say this is fair.

i have all of Ye's albums downloaded, but ive never fully listened to 808's and Heartbreaks, maybe i should. And I also hated Yeezus at first and thought it was stupid as fuck, but i gave it another listen and i think its a great album now, Life of Pablo has 3 or 4 good songs max.

Fuck off Fantano drone.

yea actually, put grad higher than 808s and it's the best one i've seen all week.

to me, Yeezus is ruined by I'm in It and Send it Up
Send it Up is garbage, and I'm in it full of the worst lines kanye's ever used
808s was great when it came out but it's aged horribly, the Lil Wayne and jeezy features sound dated as fuck

>cd & lr ahead of yeezus & tlop
kill this meme

FUCK OFF LATE REG IS SHIT

I'm in It isnt very good, but Send it Up is okay.

Replace LR, Grad, and 808s face with TLOP face then replace TLOP face with Yeezus face

TCD - 8
LR - 8
Graduation - 6
808's - 9
MBDTF - 8
Yeezus - 4
TLOP - 6

808's dominated my life for about a month after it came out and to this day is his only album that I revisit with any sense of regularity, though I do still quite enjoy the 8's I've given when I do put them on.

>a rip off of death grips
Imagine being this fucking stupid & so shallow in your music taste & knowledge.

Nice ampersands

College Dropout: 7
Late Registration: 9
Graduation: 8
808s: 6
MBDTF: 9
WTT: 8
Yeezus: 8
TLoP: 7

I've been a fan since 05 when it pretty much all started but honestly I've gotten a little bored with Dark Fantasy. The album that's grown on me the most is Graduation by far. Late Registration still holds up as the masterpiece it is. Yeezus is still pretty good but lost points bc of Send it Up. TLoP is very underwhelming for the hype it had leading up and how much we wanted a long and masterful Ye project.

Ye needs to bring back his writing team from MBDTF or WTT

His verse on Drake's song Glow was pretty good tho very witty and funny, classic Ye

no this is terrible

CD- 9
LR- 9.5
Grad- 9
808s- 8.5
MBDTF - 10
Yeezus - 9.5
TLOP- 7.5

No lol.

TCD - 9 (Nearly 10)
LR - 9
Graduation - 9
808s - 8
MBDTF - 7
Yeezus - 3
TLOP - 6

It's, in my opinion, his best album. The College Dropout has a few better songs but Late Registration is so damn coherent. It hardly has a bad song or filler.

LOL

>I didn't start listening to Kanye until after MBDTF was out

lately I've been really into Graduation and Yeezus

just really short songs, not too complex, funny lyrics, and high energy

It had a lot of both

You're a clueless faggot, dont speak

Which tracks on LR are filler? TCD had quite a bit of filler actually

not same poster but I agree with you. The only reason Late Reg is considered better is because it's mixed and mastered well. A lot tighter with transitions too. College Dropout still had that late 90s/early00s mixing/mastering where everything is limited and btfo to max proportions. the drums hurt my ears and the vocals are a little cutting

>someone saved my chart thing

I ranked them based off the facial expressions

TCD feels like it had filler because it tried to be more of a concept album. Late Reg's filler doesn't feel as filler-y, its just bad tracks I would cut to make this a respectable EP. Shit like tracks 6-8 and Hey Mama.

Part of why people like Late Reg because it was more blatantly ignorant than TCD. Same reason TLOP succeeded.

I can

CD Godtier personal favorite
LR Godtier objectively the best
Graduation 8
808's 6
MBDTF Godtier
Yeezus 8
TLOP 8

>cutting Hey Mama

Drive Slow and Crack Music, maybe. But Hey Mama? Nah, man. That's one of his best.

I like the Kanye version of Diamonds more than the Jay-Z remix version. That's saying alot. Ye was definitely at his lyrical peak on LR.

If you think mbdtf is mind blowing or God tier lurk more

this

>No Love
>Bottomless Pit
Nice pleb taste faggot

One person said it's better. CD is often viewed as the classic Kanye album.

Objectively wrong

Change the ratings of all of them to 1 and I'd agree.

>I have bad taste

t. underage