When was the last time you were happy user?

When was the last time you were happy user?

I haven't felt true happiness in over a year. I spend a lot of time pondering about suicide, such as what I need to throw away from note books and factory rest all my devices. I plan to hang myself in the stairwell.
My birthday is next week, so there's that. I'll just eat some fucking cake and pretend I haven't been thinking of suicide for the past couple months.

im happy right now.
when was your last time OP?

i saw a slightly bulky african american fellow trip over in a puddle. made my day

when I saw my sister naked

When I bough dark souls 3.

literally never

It was mid-summer, I had just landed in the city where my ex was locked up in prison. After getting my rental car at around 8pm, I began exploring this new city and talking to my then girlfriend on the phone about how exciting the next day would be when I got to see her

maybe 4 years ago

like yesterday when i believed me and my girlfriend were doing great

i think we still are but i just have trouble believing that i could be happy for more than a few days

constantly tearing myself apart believe i will never be enough for her

maybe someday

Last summer.

Manly men only use manly caetus

3 summers ago
got maximum goals achieved etc
now im back at the downhill
i mean i had my fun inbetween but not more than like a week (in comparison to a full summer)

how did you go downhill

Six years ago.

What was six years ago?

I can't remember. My life is almost perfect but I can't seem to find any satisfaction in anything I do. I'll probably just let my money run out and kill myself after my parents die

no it's not anything really dark
just less and less social interaction plus great efforts of laziness...it's not like i lost it all or anything i just need to make huge steps forward. but im so discouraged by how far behind i am.

sorry no cocaine greentext today

The week of my birthday and valentines day when the chick I was dating invited me over to cuddle and makeout at her place. She was sick. She got me sick. And she dumped me the next day. Fuck my fucking life.

I don't have it.

Last time I saw her alive. Fuck drunk drivers.

damn

About...... 9 months ago

I don't remember

Shit dude, I'm sorry.

i'm fine, user. could be better though

When I hit 120mph on my motorcycle a week ago