Feels thread, Sup Forums. What's been on your mind?

Feels thread, Sup Forums. What's been on your mind?

Bump. Been looking for this

Post songs that make you feel anons

Want to get the switch but it only has one game and Mario doesn't come until December

>dont have friends
>drop out of school
>16 year old sister is pregnant
>mother doesnt give a fuck only cares about fb
>father is drug user and i dont see him in months
>uncle killed is own wife, is at jail 23 year sentence, says when he gets out he will kill the rest of us
>im a failure

planning on killing myself at the end of this year

My friend keeps talking about suicide and usually it's just ironic but I'm getting worried about him.

i want to buy wow time but I know I will get bored in a week :(

Did stupid things in the past as jokes, feeling guilty af.

Plot twist:

Go back to school.
Get money.
Help sister.
Remove family.
Kill uncle when he comes after you.

Get some balls user.

easier said than done

the more I stay alone and do nothing the easier it will be when I kill myself, at this moment, I admit that I'm a fucking pussy that can't do it, but i know if I can keep this up I will give up in no time.

revenge feels awesome

C'mon Sup Forumsro, you don't give up just yet

what can I do? I don't have the strength to keep this up, I'm alone, I have no one to talk to. I'm sorry user, I wish I could, trust me, but I can't.

how old are you and why/how did you drop out of school?

I'm 18 but I will be 19 next month. I drop out because I don't have the motivation to keep going to school. I just don't care anymore. Sounds edgy af, but it's the truth.

Just had a tinder date and made out with this girl who shares my weird sense of humor, but Idk if she's to chubby for something serious, gotta see her naked first

Edgy
Butt what happened? I'm interested in some revenge stories

"If she wanted to talk to you, she would." I told myself.

had a couple drinks
saw a couple things

Fell in love with a girl that is a lesbian (I didn't know back then). She said I'm the first guy she likes but is confused. I told her we can start off slow and see where it goes. Had the greatest 3 months of my life (picnic, cinema, drinks, cooking etc.) and we both enjoyed our time. After I confronted her about it all finally she said she can't imagine being with me cause I am a guy.

Feels fucking bad man. I found my soulmate but can't be with her. It's not my fault. It's not her fault. It's just the fact that she doesn't feel attracted to dick. Now I'm close to finishing my masters and getting a job at a major company in my field but all I can think about is why I had to meet this wonderful person I'll never be able to be with.

that's awful user. Got any lezbo pics?

Welp I like my ex's cousin

this one girl.
i dont know how to make a move, or at the very least play it out.
its not like shes the super top girl everyone is after that i have no chance with, shes just like me and has dropped some pretty defining hints regarding her feeling the same i do about her.

sometimes its nice to just spit it out somewhere.