Anyone have the photo dump from the United Marines Facebook group?

Anyone have the photo dump from the United Marines Facebook group?

what was it? heres your bump

looking for it as well.

i wonder if it's anything new other than the random army girl pics that sometimes float thru here.

Apparently there was like 30k nude pics of female Marines naked, most without their permission in a big ass Facebook group that the military just shut down.

Bump, also interested

Bump

Bump

bump, also looking for this. Surely one user is a perv marine

Just came here to ask for the same thing. I know there's a degenerate like us that grabbed most of that collection before the blue falcon came along.

apparently the facebook group had a link to a google drive which had all the images. one of you fuckers definitely have that backup somewhere!

bring
up
my (his)
Someone has to have thid

Seriously, where are the perv Marines that lurk here...

Yeah I would also like them

there was a thread earlier this afternoon about this same thing where someone dumped

help us evening brothas out

Perv Marines still have some honor. It ain't worth the Article 15 for propegating this stuff either.

Not a Marine, but a former Soldier (US Army). I hope every servicemember involved with this gets separated on a bad conduct discharge.

white knight much?

i don't believe it was some elaborate ring of sharing nudes. i suspect it was like a single dude that leaked his collection

Yeah, I'm shocked this hasn't shown up anywhere

Found the fucking pog.

I was not a POG, twatwaffle. I was a BOG. Battery Operated Grunt. The guy with a radio on his back that was a big ass fucking target. So fuck off.

Been trying to find this too