Hey user's latly I been having a shitty time

Hey user's latly I been having a shitty time,
my girlfriend and I are almost over 2 years togheter
and she started talking with this dude, nothing wrong tbh but she also went out with him without me knowing and kissed him.
I forgave her for this but she's fucked up with her emotions and this guy keeps fucking with her and my head, what should we do?
Also can't just drop here... she's my everything litterly can't go on without here....
foto is a drawing he drawn for her......

she is either ugly or the dude is less than talentles

What is it with you cucks? You're always making up these stories.

You must try to fuck the guy

he's bad
It's true tho

how?

did you draw that OP?

because it's fucking terrible

With your dick

Description said he did
Thought you guys where gonna help out :(

Either you have no girlfriend, ot you want to be fucked hard by that dude while in chastity belt and such alleged gf masturbates like there is no tomorrow.
Is he a nigger?

Not a nigger, got all his personal accounts

fucking lol
10/10 thread

Nobody got anny advice? :/

Dude just beat the shit out of him and tell him to stay away from your bitch. Stop being such a pussy.

Cuz Jailtime is a thing, and my bitch says it's a good friend etc, so can't really do that shit

She's over you OP. She wants someone with more depth or mystery or whatever your bitch is using as an excuse because you bore her. Go avail yourself to another one of the 3.5 billion meat sockets available.

Post her tits, or gtfo

I know I should but just can't
Underaged.

So close

Huh. This explains why you're acting like a 12 year old faggot.

Were you dumb enough to shack up with her? Because she gonna string you along for financing as long as she can get away with it. You need to grow a pair and cut it off. There's nothing pussy can do that your hand can't do faster and certainly cheaper.

>acting like a 12 year old

Oooh god, let's get it rolling then aye almost 20 btw

zoobity zobbity zoop

gold :p