Is it gay

Is it gay

yes

>dat feminine penis
not a single bit

If you are a guy and you like something with a dick. Its gay.

Closet fag spotted.

No more than it is required

disguisting

Op you're not even trying

not if you provide me with the sauce.

Obviously.

Who is this

Does it fucking matter? Did heterosexuality cause the fall of mankind? Yes.

Does it matter

I'd fuck it and is it is gay. There is a cock present, it is gay.

Of course. If you are emphasizing the penis. If this person did not have a penis, then you would move on. You have a fetish.

The hilarity is..... Trans hate chasers.

Let out your fetish and they will vanish faster than a plate of cadbury eggs in kindergaarten classroom.

it's 2017 and i still don't know why it fucking matters

Yes you dumbass, it's a dude. Next thing your gonna ask us if the Dildo 10 inches deep in your ass is gay too, which it is

Whatever, I'll take it to my grave. Chances are I wouldn't even fuck that, considering that the face is hidden

It is fucking hot, very suckable dick and nice ass to fuck

>trans hate chasers
Then who exactly will they fuck? Lol. Gays want men, not women. Only chasers want trannies in the first place. If you fuck a tranny that you wouldn't fuck if she didn't have the penis then you're stuck in a homoerotic fetish, if you fuck one that you would fuck with or without the dick then it's not really that homofetishized. Even if you like the penis being there

This is what gay marriage is for

would love to find a beautiful trap in UK (lake district would be good)

>that ass
hnnnng edible.

Sauce?

>who will they fuck?
Straight guys, the trick is to tell them your trans after a couple dates
>tfw no str8 bf

so you'd get a straight BF and then when he starts fucking you on a daily basis he's gay so you try finding a new one?
i'm not sure if you have given it any proper thought further down being fucked

>penis

do you also have a penis?
then yes, absolutely.
in your mind you know you're a faggot.

but hey, we can't judge you openly for it.
here as anonymous though, yeah, you're a sad faggot looking for excuses to hide your homosexuality until you finally embrace it full on and become that lesser man in the pic were all talking about.

Yes, you're still a man.
No, no amount of make up or dress or surgery will make it otherwise.

Society might dictate you can be whatever you want but to be frank society is a gigantic fucking pampered faggot making room for those like it.

And we are not.

We are reality.

Cold, and hungry for your blood.

Agreed

This guy thinks fucking buck angel isn't gay. What a faggot lmao

Almost cut me

>fucking a MTF makes you gay
Gee look how dumb you are

if it has a dick, yeah, pretty much

How about this?
WHO CARES. Gay, straight, not like it matters. Everyone is just another asshole, whether they're gay or straight or whatever the kids are calling the in-between these days.

a MTF is a MTF when the transition is complete, not when it starts.
it's like saying " oh my this guy is trying to put the dough in oven, that's a bread "
that's how retarded you are.

Who said anything about starting?

Just give the sauce man

yes. does it make you 100% not straight? no.

I like traps and realize it's gay and I don't give a flying fuck on anyone else's opinion on the matter whether they are for or against it. These posts are so retarded post sexy traps in a trap thread if you like them and stay the fuck out of them if you don't like them. And honestly I wish there were a NSFW /LGBT/ so Sup Forums wasn't flooded with trap posts.

well that's just plain gay then