How the fuck did he make more sense out of this election than 90% of pundits? I hate this fucker

How the fuck did he make more sense out of this election than 90% of pundits? I hate this fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/election/us2016/results
fec.gov/pubrec/fe2012/federalelections2012.pdf
cnn.com/election/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really makes you think.

Such as?

its on kikebook stephena/videos/672543422915584/

Wait, Kaepernick didn't even vote? All this protest shit and he doesn't bother to vote? Kek.

And then right below in the comments they said it was because the white supremacists came out in droves to vote for him (despite him receiving less total votes than Romney or McCain) and that they had help from "coons and Uncle Toms". Shit ton of likes on those comments.
These people just don't get it.

I don't listen to him because the man rarely ever makes sense, but sometimes he's right because he literally has a team of writers behind him who tell him what so say. Sometimes he's allowed to say his own stupid opinions on things that don't matter and won't tank ratings, but important political issues I guarantee he's spoonfed exactly what ESPN wants him to say.

Did he say that Hillelry lost because blacks and hispanics didn't vote at all or voted for neither?
Because that's no profound wisdom, that's just the apparent thing.

Can I get a tl:dw for this

He did call out blacks for not bothering to vote even after Obama asked them to. He also pointed out that Trump did better with both blacks and Hispanics than Romney and that Trump was everywhere, even in places where Hillary didn't even bother to show up.

I personally think it'a nice bit of irony that minorities decided this election in Trump's favour.
That said, maybe it wasn't even the wrong decision.

He even called out the media for painting a completely skewed picture of Trump and even trying to influence the results of the election.

The funniest bit was him calling out Kaepernick and telling him to cut his afro tho.

That sounds pretty based actually

he crucified kaep, it was brutal

It was pleasantly surprising. Probably because it's his Sirius XM show and not ESPN.

minorities didn't do shit, it was all the rust belt switching sides that gave it to trump in a faux golden platter, thanks to the electoral college.

it being a clinton, the literal establishment, and her taking everyone for granted didn't help at all.

the media has shit to use for the next four years, they don't give a shit as long as the ratings are there.

Trump got less votes than the two republican candidates before him though, iirc.

clinton got like 5 million less votes than obama did, trump was only under romney by like 900k

that is the taking votes for granted bit.

obama brought out a lot of voters, and won the rust belt unlike clinton.

anyway, this election will be rehashed to death so we'll see more reasons to why it turned out the way it did.

Trump had more votes than McCain. As far as I know they're still counting votes. It was only at 92% reporting yesterday.

See, the question clearly is "Where did Hillary lose her voters?".
This is answerable with voting statistics which I am too goddamn lazy to look up now, but not up for speculation. Which is good.

The source I'm looking at says Trump had 1m+ more than Romney...?

They weren't "her" voters. They were Obama's voters. And she lost them in states like Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Or more accurately, Trump won them.

Maybe you should post the source? The most updated vote tally has Trump about 850k behind Romney.

Sorry, I would have done but I'm on shitty mobile. It's the BBC so I guess it's not surprising if it's inaccurate.

bbc.co.uk/news/election/us2016/results

Both of those tallies are wrong. Their source is FEC but it looks like they just eventually stopped updating the numbers. This is the actual final updated tally for 2012.

fec.gov/pubrec/fe2012/federalelections2012.pdf

>Obama 65,915,795
>Romney 60,933,504

As for 2016, CNN just updated their numbers at 4:00 am tonight.

cnn.com/election/results

>Trump 60,071,650
>Hillary 60,467,245

Though it doesn't say exactly what percent is still unreported, there are definitely more votes to be counted.

Jesus Christ, I could understand if the BBC got the Trump one wrong, but they got the Romney figure wrong too? Why am I paying the license fee!!!

Trump didn't win them. They just stayed home.

Not really. Look at the voting numbers from those states compared to previous years. Trump just won the votes.

If this is his Sirius show it sounds alot better than anything he does on ESPN.

I listened to his podcast or whatever about the election. Wow he actually was reasonable for once. Yes people are being fucking retarded and butthurt because they lost.

Look at the Other category in these to pics and you'll see the real story behind this election and why Clinton lost.

I don't like Trump, but if the Democrats don't get their head out of their ass and keep blaming "muh racists" and "muh soggy knees" they honestly deserve to lose the next election.

Bullshit, no matter what you crackas think, loads of Spanish speakers voted for the meme, they just don't like shilla