WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO OFFEND MY EYES NICKI MINAJ IS A LESS THAN AVERAGE LOOKING AFRICAN AMERICAN WITH LESS THAN...

WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO OFFEND MY EYES NICKI MINAJ IS A LESS THAN AVERAGE LOOKING AFRICAN AMERICAN WITH LESS THAN AVERAGE RAP ABILITIES WITH AN ASS MADE OF PLASTIC, WHY DOES HE EXISTENCE PERPETUATE. youtu.be/3saupPg4Zik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3saupPg4Zik,
youtu.be/3saupPg4Zik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was written in anger so forgive the grammatical errors.. Sorry for bad English (Sorry for bad English)

I also had a bottle of Martini for breakfast and my dads gay.

She is used by Illuminati to corrupt society.

Because niggers have no class and are short sighted.

But they don't run MTV. (((Summer Rodstone/Rodstein))) does.

Well people that endorse her should reconsider continuing to live, what an utter abomination of a human.

Who the fuck goes out like this youtu.be/3saupPg4Zik, let alone when you are famous.

What is really weird is the green shorts WTF

idgaf about anything you guys are talking about, pls keep dumping tho

Yea for reals, this bitch is a walking std and she is put on a pedal stool as a great African American, she is a vile vulgar vermin to society.

i'm gonna bust a nut to that sex doll later

Her only use is a vessel for semen.

got any ass shots?

I can take one if you want but it's a bit of a weird request.

>LESS THAN AVERAGE LOOKING AFRICAN AMERICAN

Uh, no. She's about an 8, maybe a little higher. Certainly not average.

You know with all the revealing clothing and over sexed dance known as twerking that she does you think she would be the next celebrity with a sex tape.

What giant crack pipe have you been smoking? defo not an 8, I'd still hit it from the back but I have no standards. She is not 10 she is portrayed to be.

Harambe/10

Fuckin shitty "musician" with her stereotyped act. Proof that money cant buy class.

doggie style?

I'm not gay bro, sorry.

what does that have to do with anything?

kek not you, the girl you posting

Oh my bad dude.

good shit! Would cum all over that ass

youtu.be/3saupPg4Zik

I would, for sure brother.

can you post legs spread on back with panties pulled to side?

Stupid people enthusiastically support stupid things... and there's a lot of them.

Great summary.

any pussy shots?