Anybody can post her nude?

yes

Stop making this thread, cancer.

...?

bump for nude

not cancer, shes fine af

Making the same thread over and over again is cancer. If you thought otherwise, go back to facebook where you belong, phoneposting trash.

beautiful if beautiful, thats what i was getting at

pussy time

What you were getting at is irrelevant because you type like a retarded nigger who obviously isn't smart enough to even be here.

well if "im a retarded nigger who obviously isn't smart enough to even be here" then how am i here, and why am i not black?

Actual whites don't need to be told to present themselves as such, even via textual communication. You're not white. Your skin might be, but you aren't. Typical misunderstanding among "white" trash.

You're here because someone smarter than you let it slip that this is where people PRETEND to be retarded. You failed to register the "pretend" part and assumed this is the place for "people" like you.

also grammar nazi's are still nazi's
and unfortunately im not in the mood for being gassed so imma do like i do and continue typing like my life is shitty because at this point well... there you go
actual whites are defined by skin color and location, and no, im here because i was hoping to see more of this beautiful gal
also why do you care what or why? im not hurting your feelings am i? well too bad either way, i like to feed the trolls

>stupid wigger with no future thinks this is a conversation instead of someone better than him TELLING him something

you dont need to be a dick just because youve seen this thread a hundred times
whatever floats your boat

how are you better than me?

because last i checked this isnt a competition

lurkers join in, i dont want all the fun

please post picture she's very good

>desperate non-white

this guy gets it

Getthelube.com

me: not me

>implying non-whites aren't one entity
"Neither" of you are people.

neither of "us" are being dicks and trying to troll
and im not black, no camera or i would timestamp with shoe on head

>neither of "us" are being dicks and trying to troll
Then you should probably head back to whatever hugbox you came from.
>and im not black
WELL YOU'RE CERTAINLY NOT WHITE, JAMAL.

>uses caps
no need to yell, im the one who is supposedbly black here, why are you yelling?

and believe me i can get pissy, i would prefer to just not

>>uses caps
You, being the dumb nigger that you are, failed to comprehend previous posts. The caps were an attempt to get it through your thick, obnoxious monkey skull. Did you get it this time? Or are you too stupid for even that to penetrate the cognitive malfunction your lower class parents passed on to you via broken genes?

hd pussy

if im supposedbly black, then why have i not said a single mean thing to you? your the one shouting and antagonizing, your the one that thinks it impertinent to prove your worth, how do you not add up to black?

>if im supposedbly black, then why have i not said a single mean thing to you?
Because you're literally too stupid to defend yourself. Like a gazelle with Down syndrome trying to lick the lion into not killing it while simultaneously not realizing it's already bled out too much to ever have a chance of living.

seems like your the one with insecurities and issues, and if thats the case then why not get help? if you want me to to get angry then your going about it wrong

i have no need to defend myself because if i am said gazelle then its a great day to die

>calls me black
>>types and acts blacker then me
>calls me stupid
>>makes himself out to be more so by relaying stressors and not getting help

nude

>i didn't want to be smart anyway

>>types and acts blacker then me
*than, Jamal

Too bad your parents were too busy getting fucked up to care about your education, eh?

so are you upset at anything? because i didnt do anything that i can percieve, i would like to help if you need it and are willing to talk (like a human being does)

actually my parents didnt do any drugs, my dad does the rural postal route, and my mom is an alcohol and drug counselor

>(like a human being does)
That's rich coming from a monkey.
>actually my parents didnt do any drugs
I guess growing up poor was enough to fuck you up.

>inb4 you pretend you're not the poster boy for poor trash

meh, actually it was the schools fucked up teachers
again, are you willing to talk?
because im willing to listen if you want help

>i didn't fail, the teachers did
Oh, wow. Human garbage not taking responsibility for his own failures. What a surprise.

>the "hurr durr ur the one with the problem" armchair psychologist angle again
You're literally not smart enough to be successful at that. The whole notion that people are supposed to default to being nice to idiots instead of telling them what they are is a ridiculous libtard notion meant to garner feelgood votes from people like you who need to be protected from the actual competition inherent in nature.

if you wanna talk let me know, ill gladly help if you like

>The whole notion that people are supposed to default to being nice to idiots instead of telling them what they are
you said it

jlkkljh@gmail
while i have no ged/dip i do have a heart and would like to see someone want help for themselves instead of writing it off as bs
and if you dont want help, its your own fault for being ignorant

Dude, that's a him.

>the "hurr durr ur the one with the problem" armchair psychologist angle again
>while i have no ged/dip
You're literally not smart enough to be successful at that. You're literally not even smart enough to complete basic education.

your the one who apparently doesnt want help, at this point, or at least i assume since you havent even said yay/nay to my offer
and you dont know a much about me at all, so why do you feel it necessary to talk shit?
you are the one with the apparent problem, not me
or if i do have problems they arent ones i feel need dealt with because they arent interfering with my life "if it aint broke dont fix it kinda deal"

>you are the one with the apparent problem, not me
If only what you thought was worth anything.

>or if i do have problems they arent ones i feel need dealt with because they arent interfering with my life "if it aint broke dont fix it kinda deal"
Have you ever considered that you're a total fuck up and maybe you shouldn't even be allowed to have an opinion on your own performance in life?

ive talked myself down from suicide before, but thats my problem
why do you continue to try to antagonize?

>ive talked myself down from suicide before
You really shouldn't have. You did future generations a disservice.

shoot me an email, i genuinely would like to talk to you
well i could say that the condom you were in broke, implying that you were an accident waiting to happen, but i wont because i wouldnt want to start a fight
i could say that your parents must be pretty unlucky to have created you, but i wont because i wouldnt want to start a fight
i could say that you were the fruit of rape, in other words a rape baby, but i wont because i wouldnt want to start a fight
i could say that your daddy ran off,
i could say you were dropped as a baby,
i could ask you to kill yourself
i could try to make you angry,
but i wont because i wouldnt want to start a fight

i will say this,
>people who start fights
>people who are quick to anger
>people who need to take their anger out on other people
>people who shittalk
>people like you
need to take a fucking Xanax and chill

>pointing out facts i don't like means you're angry!

im not angry lol
youd know if i were angry
like i said, shoot me an email, i genuinely would like to talk to you and have a conversation

>im not angry
Go take some remedial courses in reading comprehension, moron.

ok then what have you pointed out that i dont like?

i read that wrong, sorry for being a human that makes mistakes

i never said you were angry either, look at the convo

can you tell me your name?

Wow that has to have been the most retarded argument I've seen on Sup Forums. Praise kek

>inb4 newfag

B...b...but who won?

No one.

cool. photos for my cell phone