Bored high school teacher just home from work

Bored high school teacher just home from work
Ask me anything

How many students have you fuckes

do you fantasize about fucking the boys sometimes or just the girls?

How you deal with mavericks

Did you grow up wanting to to be a failure at life?

What do you teach?

If history, was Zachary Taylor murdered? Can you provide evidence that he was or wasn't?

What do you currently teach?

And what did really want to teach?

Are you working for a public school and whats your gender?

Just the girls
Teenage boys are not attractive

I don't worry about them, Dirk's too old

No, I had failure thrust upon me

English
Don't know shit about Zachary Taylor except that he was a mostly irrelevant president

>What do you currently teach?
English
>And what did really want to teach?
College-level English
>Are you working for a public school and whats your gender?
I'm at a private school now, but I've worked public school in the past
I'm male

what did you do with the remains?

Whats the worst thing you've ever done to a student?

Chopped them up and fed them to my dog
Then dissolved the bones in acid in my bathtub

That's a damn good question
Nothing's immediately popping into my head. Probably some really insensitive joke I thought was funny or something. I do have a propensity for putting my foot in my mouth

is it normal to wanna teach higher levels, fail and then settle for lower levels?

Any students that have taught you something? random facts dont count.

can you proofread my paper for class?

>is it normal to wanna teach higher levels, fail and then settle for lower levels?
I have no idea to be honest.
Doesn't seem like it. It's way easier to become a teenager by going to college for education than to go to college for something else than have to go back and get a teaching certification.

>Any students that have taught you something? random facts dont count.
If random facts don't count, I'm not sure what you mean?
I learn all sorts of interesting and horrifying things from my students every day

Nah I'm off the clock

What made you want to come here?

Here as in Sup Forums? I've been coming here since I was in fucking high school
I'm bored. I have no life. I teach high school, for chrissakes.

Why aren't you admitting you had sex with my daughter?

I wish I was so lucky

Any particularly interesting stories from work?

I've had all sorts of strange shit happen. You're gonna have to be more specific.

anything about sexual tension with the teenage girls you teach, anything to do with the teen girls

College-level English teacher here
Tenured Shakespearean
What do you see doing as a specialization in grad school?

Have you ever dated one of the students at your school?

Oh yeah of course
What I've come to learn is that teenage girls have absolutely no fucking self-awareness for doing sexy shit
So there's sexual tension, but they end up completely fucking unaware of it, at least on a conscious level

Notice my previous answer says "did want"
I know now I will never teach at the college level. I fucked around in undergrad too much to ever get into grad school.

No, I wouldn't date a student. More for ethical reasons than moral ones.

Based on your answers on this thread, are you happy? Are you miserable? Or neither?

Eh. It varies.
Today I'm okay. It was a pretty easy day, break's soon, the girls looked good. I don't have much to complain about today.
But that varies a lot. I'm naturally prone to mood swings, I guess.

Teachers are the dumbest, most useless people on earth.
Why don't you ask me something?

Careful not to strain yourself while tipping that hard

How old are you? How long have you been teaching?

27, this is my 4th year

Do you believe your school is of high quality? And if it isn't, why aren't you trying to move to a country that values learning and intellect more? Are there teachers in your school that are objectively incompetent?

Stop coming to Sup Forums, Drew.

>Do you believe your school is of high quality?
Oh fuck no. We're a podunk little Christian school. Kids go to our school to either A) get Jesus'd or B) play sports they wouldn't make at public school. No one is here for academics.

>And if it isn't, why aren't you trying to move to a country that values learning and intellect more?
Immigration is not a wave your magic wand and move to another country type deal
Further, the way to solve problems is not to run away and leave them for someone else like a bitch

>Are there teachers in your school that are objectively incompetent?
Absolutely. Pretty much anyone who's name begins with "Coach" for starters.

Ever fuck an under age student, you sick fuck?

Whats a propensityy?

Do you sometimes jerk off to your own female students? Like to their social media and shit?

How big yo dick white boy?

Nope

Some unattractive girl's instagram, from what I google can tell me

>Do you sometimes jerk off to your own female students?
Oh yeah, on an almost daily basis

>Like to their social media and shit?
No, I intentionally don't go looking for that shit
I know it wouldn't get traced back to me but I'd give myself a heart attacking worrying about 1-in-a-million scenarios like that

Take your cuck fantasies elsewhere m8

>What I've come to learn is that teenage girls have absolutely no fucking self-awareness for doing sexy shit
>So there's sexual tension, but they end up completely fucking unaware of it, at least on a conscious level
greentext a story about this

any of them have big tits?

fatties dont count

Ausfag detected
How many kangaroos have you fucked in the bilabong while drinking fosters out of your daughters thongs ya cunt?

Can I play halo 3 on pc?

So is this like-the norm for most male teachers? They fantasize and jerk to their students?

>greentext a story about this

>be me
>stay after school for detention duty
>afterwards go back into my room to pack up to leave
>some 13-14 yo girl randomly comes in
>i guess from volleyball practice or something because she's in a skimpy ass volleyball uniform
>'do you know my name?'
>i don't teach any kids that young
>'wtf no'
>'guess'
>'i don't fucking know sally or some shit'
>'no guess'
>kinda getting on my nerves, get up to go home
>she blocks my path
>'guess!'
>won't let me leave til i guess her name
>keeps stepping in my way
>about 2 inches between me and skimpy dressed young girl
>who's giggling like crazy
>in an otherwise empty school
>sweatin bullets
>finally get away and go home

anticlimactic end but whatever

>any of them have big tits?
of course. not greentext girl though, she was too young for that

>fatties dont count
we don't have fatties. sports are too important for that shit.

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

I don't know, can you?

I have no idea. This is a mystery I wonder about on a daily basis.
I have no contemporaries at my school, and even if I did, who the fuck is gonna admit to that?

>Further, the way to solve problems is not to run away and leave them for someone else like a bitch
How are you trying to go about changing the culture then? I understand your point of view, but I don't see how we can go about raising our standards to be on par with, say, Germany's standards. The power base isn't here. People bitch about how shitty our schools are and then vote against funding them when they hit retirement. Superintendents manipulate funding for schools in ways that they aren't legal and it won't be stopped until someone with a lot of money and great lawyers goes to court. The south doesn't fund their schools enough and a disturbing percentage of people living there are legitimately anti-intellectual.

Actually, what state do you teach in?

>I don't know, can you?
I don't know either, retard. That's why I asked.

Do you actually care about the students? Individually or otherwise

I have actually read quite a bit about his death and I dont think so. I cant remember where I read this but apparently his cause of death was listed as cholera, though his symptoms more closely resembled what we now know as gastroentoritis. It was reported that he was standing for three hours in the hot sun during the dedication of the Washington Monument and started to get heatstroke. When he got back to the White House he ate some strawberries and drank a lot of cold milk. At that time there were reports around the DC area of gastrointestinal illness related to spoiled milk or there was something wrong with milk that effected quite a few people. Like I said, I dont remember where I read this but the book linked Taylor's illness and death to the strawberries and milk. Incidentally, do you know of any information about his children and what became of them after the Civil War? I have been to the library of congress but so little information about him survived after the union army raided his plantation.

It'd be a fool's errand to think I'm going to change an entire national culture by myself, but the nice thing about being at a private school is I can say "fuck everywhere else, i can at least make my school great." That's a lot more reachable goal.
But yeah, dumb motherfuckers don't want to fund their schools because >muh taxes

>Actually, what state do you teach in?
Don't wanna say, but I am in the South

Yeah absolutely
At the end of the day, I'm a sappy faggot and I love most of those fuckers

how do i become a h.s teacher?

already have a bachelors unrelated to education though

Do you fap to other teachers? Imagination or otherwise

How about one individual kid?
Any you hate? Ever feel like punching one?
Would you take a bullet for one?

>I'm male
penis or gtfo

Do you have pervert phantasies with some of your students ( females )

Say a really cute girl in your class leaves behind her gym bag and schools over, meaning shes not getting that bag back anytime soon. Would you swipe a pair of her shorts or panties in there for "safe-keeping"

Would I be content being a high school teacher? I've always had an affinity for learning, especially history, geography, and English. I wouldn't mind being underpaid compared to other occupations, since I wouldn't want to live on too much money anyway. I'd love to teach subjects, interact with the class, and actually discipline and shut up kids who are always rowdy and are assholes for kids who actually want to learn. I'm only fifteen, so obviously I have a lot ahead of me in life...

Varies by state, I believe, but in general you'll have to complete some kind of alternate route certification program. I did mine as part of a master's degree in education. Took 2 years but it was the easiest shit I've ever done. Education is an easy as fuck degree.

Eh, I have before, mostly for the hell of it, but none of them are that attractive

>How about one individual kid?
>Any you hate? Ever feel like punching one?
Yeah there's definitely some kids that are cunts.
I'm not exactly prone to react violently to shit, but some of them need a good asskicking, yeah.

>Would you take a bullet for one?
Eh, probably not. I'm a cowardly bitch.

Do your students trust you enough to come for life advice ?

what good advice have you given, and does any of them look up to you?

if a student asked you "does god exist" or "do you believe in god" , what would your response be?

>That's a lot more reachable goal.
Alright, how are you attempting to increase the quality of education provided by your particular institution? And I'm not talking about the classes you teach, I mean all of them.

>At the end of the day, I'm a sappy faggot and I love most of those fuckers
Cool.

Yes

No that's fucking weird
And also incredibly obvious

Probably not. I'm mostly a glorified babysitter.
Actual engagement with the subject matter is pretty rare and mostly pretty low level.
Discipline is a pain in the ass because almost no one actually believes in it anymore so you're pretty much on your own with pretty limited power.
It's gotten to the point where I have my kids writing lines like it's fucking 1950. But it's something that I actually have control over.

Eh, a little
But they mostly come to me to show me dumbass youtube videos and memes you probably shouldn't be showing a teacher
Most people don't want advice anyways, they just want to be told they're right

At risk of t8king b8, yes

Is your mom a teacher too?

do nudes of your female coworkers (particularly other teachers) exist?

who's the hottest slut in your school?

Kyle?

That's not really a simple questions to answer. But we're a small enough school that it's not that hard for me to politely complain and push for some institutional changes. There's also a strong sentiment of solidarity between those of us who are actually there to try to teach shit, so if we don't like something we're told to do we just kinda conveniently ignore it because they can't fire all of us at once.

No she's an unemployed alcoholic

I have no idea
Probably not, they're mostly old

Not gonna say her name because I actually really like her (as a person, not just a hot slut)
She's sweet, though she tries to get away with everything by batting her eyelashes at me and begging really sweetly
Fucking evil little slut, but sweet

how old are the kids you teach?

>15

M-MODS!

When I was 15 I wanted to be a teacher, now I want to kill myself

nigger nigger nigger teachjer

Yeesh. The glorified babysitter part really hits home. Thank you for answering my question.

Story time. Most hilarious/embarrassing thing the class autist has done. Go.

Union? yea/nay

Your views on shave balls Brad?

Hey, I'm almost sixteen!

Views on trump and his education policies?

>private school
>union

MODS!

Being good at something?
Learning how to use tools?

it means you're inclined towards doing something

How can I exercise my 3 month old puppy on rainy days? He is already way too big to play in the house and it's been raining for 2 days.

seriously Drew grade those damn essays

>That's not really a simple questions to answer. But we're a small enough school that it's not that hard for me to politely complain and push for some institutional changes. There's also a strong sentiment of solidarity between those of us who are actually there to try to teach shit, so if we don't like something we're told to do we just kinda conveniently ignore it because they can't fire all of us at once.

Judging from what you've said about discipline being non-extant you don't have a meaningful impact on how the school is run. It's pointless to get into sentimental discussions on Sup Forums, but this can't be making you happy. Organizing with others who care about the problem and working to raise our standards, even if by imperceptibly small amounts, would let you experience the happiness that stems from doing something you know is worth doing.

Considering he teaches at a private school, Betsy DeVos wants to use religious schools to "advance God's kingdom", and she advocates school choice, I think he'll be safe

Get a rain coat.

throw tennis ball at wall across the room, let pupper retrieve, repeat process

I teach 9th through 12th grade

Eh, there's nothing too terrible. Autists don't play sports, so we don't really have a lot of them.

>Union? yea/nay
Nope, I wish

>Your views on shave balls Brad?
I don't really know a lot of the facts there, but I kinda feel for him.
The girl was what, 17, 18? I've got a couple senior girls I could totally see myself dating if it wouldn't get me sent to fucking prison.

Does Trump have education policies?
I mean, de Vos is a fucking idiot but that's not unusual for any politician in an education department, and education policy isn't clickbait so Trump never really seems to talk about it.

What

Let the fucker run around in the rain. It's water it won't hurt him.

>Judging from what you've said about discipline being non-extant you don't have a meaningful impact on how the school is run.
Eh, this is a problem I've really only started to be aware of in the past few months. These things take time.

>but this can't be making you happy
This thread? Eh, it's killing time.

>Organizing with others who care about the problem and working to raise our standards, even if by imperceptibly small amounts, would let you experience the happiness that stems from doing something you know is worth doing.
I'm already doing that. Good lord, our school was a mess in the years before I was there. That's why our freshmen are smarter than our seniors.

I'm already doing that. Good lord, our school was a mess in the years before I was there. That's why our freshmen are smarter than our seniors.

Mite b legit. Cool talking with you.

is the bogpill real?
and who was phone?

What is the purpose of life?

>is the bogpill real?
Yes

>and who was phone?
I was phone

To fap to teen qts?
Fuck if I know

do you prefer lil 9th graders or the outgoing 12th graders?

could have got some sweet prepubescent vag

Depends on two things:
>Prefer them as what? Students? People? Fapb8?
>Do you mean those age groups in general, or the particular groups I have this year?

Probably. And fuck did I want to.
But after the fact, I'm sure glad I didn't try.

Did you understand the end of evangelion?

how many times a day do you get a semi seeing their asses in tight yoga pants?

Nope

0, we have uniforms so no yoga pants
Lots of nice legs in those skirts though

What are you teaching in your class right now?

Are you liberal and do put your views on your students?

Also what state?

Did you ever hear of Mr Tonks? Guelph teacher got arrested for having CP on his computer.

Nothing, really
3 days still spring break and all of them are taken up by school events/housekeeping shit
My kids are basically done until after break

>Are you liberal
Yes, or at least what used to be called a liberal
Now 'liberal' just seems to mean 'Hillary' despite that cunt being pretty conservative

>and do put your views on your students?
No. I go out of my way to avoid giving my political views. It pisses my kids off but whatever.

>Also what state?
Not saying, South

Dunno him

Can you help me with some physics homework

thoughts on teachers who try to be freinds or "cool" with students?