SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THEM

twitter.com/TeamFA/status/796681623530012672

good, soon half the teams in the champions league will be owned by Red Bull

How many RB teams there are already? 4 or 5?

4: Salzburg, Leipzig, Brasil, New York.

They've brought in tactics Tim now though

They've also got a professional ice hockey team in Munich.

I remember they had a team in Africa too, but I went to check and they are abolished by now.

>CL final is Leipzig vs Swindon
would watch with excitement/10

UEFA crackdown on RB when?

never. They probably use the same loopholes as Madrid, Barça and other big teams

And two Formula One-teams and racing teams in several other racing classes and I think they also have a hockey team in Salzburg.

Barca and Madrid dont use loop holes to have multiple teams to get into the same cup, this is not the same, expect Lawnballsports Leipzig to get BTFO by UEFA due their abusal of the 51% rule

51% rule is a German FA rule, not an UEFA rule.

>expect Lawnballsports Leipzig to get BTFO by UEFA due their abusal of the 51% rule
Actually don't. They won't care about that.
Only small ass shit clubs and Turks get BTFO by UEFA.

They abuse the 51% rule to make it seem like they don't own the club, and UEFA doesn't let one team owner to have multiple teams in the cup (see. Roman and CSKA)

>parroting things you know nothing about
good stuff

>Red Bull owns 49 percent of RB Leipzig, but the remaining 51 percent is owned by employees of the Austrian drinks firm.
>This isn't abusing the rule

Salzburg is Soccer, Munich is Hockey

>yfw NYRB wins the Bulce Cup

They also have a hockey team in Salzburg on top of the one in Munich, that's what I'm saying.

>tfw no ES owned teams

They tried to buy Nottingham Forest a few months ago but the deal fell through thank fuck

>tfw no Monster team
>tfw no Mountain Dew team

why even live

JUST

Give it time and the MLS will have those teams

why are brit swindon fans sad about this, swindon confirmed premier league title winners before liverpool

Never had any particularly strong feelings about Swindon, but ffs Red Bull needs to fuck off

Because it won't be Swindon.

The club will be turned into Red Bull.

well I for one would welcome red bull buying my local club

PLUS with red bull expanding this hard they might drive that disgusting monster shit out of business, so really they're doing good work

>Russkis buying Chelsea is ok
>Amerifats buying Manure is ok
>towelheads and asian gooks buying other teams it's ok
>but it's suddenly not ok when it's an energy-drink-maker from the Ostmark
OK.

you know this already, but it's because of rebranding

like when the cardiff guy changed the kits, or the hull guy wanted to change the name

Just wait until RB Leipzig win the Bundesliga. Then every country will want to have a Red Bull team

its okay lad I rate you

please buy something here

Then you are a terrible fan.

Also every energy drink is disgusting and extremely unhealthy.

>he doesn't appreciate the metallic taste of red bull

also not that unhealthy unless you have existing medical conditions or chug them down constantly

and I'm not a terrible fan, just practical, if RB turned my local team into an europa league contender it would drive business up, fuck knows austrians fucked up trying to buy our oil but this would be mutually good

Unless his local club is complete shit and uninteresting and something he can't relate to and he'd like something good and exciting to come out of his home town like in Leipzig.

No, instead of Swindon, buy Leeds. I need to see Leedsgypsy lose it

>10k mountain town that barely only just got 4g coverage

our team is basically a bunch of beer belly faggots jogging around and the young ''''''''''''''''''prospects''''''''''''''''' just go to the nearest big city
I'm not the leeds guy

Good

That means the faggots ain't interested in Da Whites no more

are you also the Sup Forums guy btw?

PLEASE BUY LEEDS BIG STRONG AUSTRIAN

what Sup Forums guy?

I don't really browse Sup Forums,maybe once a week or two when I'm really bored and hoping to see one of those nigger or gypsy threads where people post funny stories and pictures regarding them

there's a really aggressive romanian Sup Forums guy here on Sup Forums, just curious if you are him

Amerifats buying anyone isn't okay and there's a massive difference between investment and franchising

who cares, english football is already 90% plastic

nailed it
Lok and Chemie are basically the teams for the scum of society, it's their own fault that they descended into irrelevancy

>Russian buying Chelsea and changing name to CSKA Chelski would not be ok
>American buying United and changing name to Manchester McDonalds United would not be ok
>Arabs buying City and changing name to Machester 2for1 Tickets City would not be ok
But an Austrian thinks that a drinks company can buy up clubs and add "Red Bull" in front of every team name it buys is ok.

McDonalds United would be a great name doe

So your only issue is the name, then?

>it's the year 2070
>the Champions League is only disputed by RB teams
>an AI based on Pep Guardiola mindset wins it by coaching RB Leicester

Do you mean Yokohama Tire, Chevrolet and Etihad? I love those teams!

Based Messi Jr Jr and Neymar Jr Jr Jr combination is unstoppable

seriously, aren't they getting a bit too blase about this whole corporatocracy thing?
I hope they'll at least have the sense not to introduce 'Red Bull: Omni Consumer' edition

thissssssss

How does Red Bull even make these shit clubs it buys instantly title competitors

Strict regiment of red bull

Why does it matter if a company owns a club instead of some rich foreign criminal?

I get germans not liking it because afaik they have no foreign ownership, but why does the rest of the world pretend to care when the alternative is some chinese billionaire named Jinghang Wingchun buys the club

so will they just farm this club and ship talents to austria/germany, or do they have other plans.

i wouldn't want to be a swindon fan right now.

many big german companies are foreign owned

not really

some may have minority shareholders from abroad, but generally our big companies are fully in german hands

in that case I really don't get it. Everything redbull takes part in as far as sport goes tends to do really well.

Meanwhile look at all the foreign owners who buy clubs and fuck them up for a couple years then piss off

The Red Bull company makes around 5 billion € revenue a year by selling nothing than energy drinks.

Think about this for a second.

What part of Red Bull are you lads from?

how about volkswagen and opel
its the rivals of teams bought by redbull that are mad probably

Marketing.
Hi, I'm Steve.

i thought volkswagen was german?

Opel yes, it's one of the exceptions

But VW is majority German owned

1/3 of VW belongs to Porsche, the rest mainly to the state of Lower Saxony and some other minor German investment firms and private investors.

Only around 1/3 of its sharholders are foreign (16% Qatar, 25% other foreign investors)

talking about ownership here
>Porsche Automobil Holding SE
>Owner Porsche and Piëch families (50% of equity, 100% of voting power)[3]

The Porsche family is German, the meme Piech family is Austrian, but nobody gives a fuck about them

Porsche is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany

porsche is german though

>The Porsche family is a prominent Austrian family of industrialists descending from the automotive pioneer Ferdinand Porsche. Its members have full ownership of the Porsche SE automobile corporation.

?????

Ferdinand Porsche, the founder of Porsche, was born in Bohemia, then part of the Austrian empire (now in Czech Rep), but he moved to Stuttgart where he became a German citizen, founded his company and died.

He died as a German.

Doubt his ghost has stakes in volkswagen phamalansky

They spent more money than the rest of the second Bundesliga combined last season.
It's not witchcraft .

Who are these people?
Honestly, who buys red bull regularly, who even buys it at all?

When was the last time you went outside? Youngster chug that shit like its breast milk, and nvm mixing it with alcohol at parties

youngsters*

i hope they get the new chanting instructions we did.

Clubs (vodka + red bull is one of the most popular drinks out there), students, truck drivers etc.

And because of their successful branding they're able to sell their drinks for ridiculous prices, while still not really being threatened by their numerous much cheaper competitors.

They're like the Apple of energy drinks

Cannot wait to see Red Bull vs Red Bull and Red Bull vs Red Bull in the CL semis. A Red Bull vs Red Bull final might be possible.

Transfer market is also gonna be insane with Red Bull executives trying to balance their teams and shuffle their players around.

>while still not really being threatened by their numerous much cheaper competitors.

Yeah but have you read the label of their competitors? Also everything out there either has a horribly sweet taste or is pure puke while RB is pretty good

Mateschitz pls.

Even the cheapest energy drinks out there taste the same or better.

My business teacher in school told us Red Bull outsold Coca Cola. And this was 10 years ago. It's only got bigger since.

It must be nearly all alcohol related sales. Very rarely see anyone drinking from a can of RB during the day.

Lots of people here go for Jägerbombs too and they are usually one of the things that are on offer to draw students in like 2 Jägerbombs for £1 for the first hour or so.

I know my little brother and his gamer friends drink that shit during the day, but yeah, I think it's primarily sold as an alcohol mixer at clubs now.

only romanian rienergy because its using the same formula :^)

Funfact: Coca Cola isn't even the biggest beverage company in the world anymore

It's AB InBev, a Belgian company that bought Anheuser-Busch, the biggest American beer brewery

>RBNY
>Not choking in a cup tournament
Pick uno

you mean Missi the 3rd & Nerman the 4th?

It would be ok if they didn't turn the logos into shit.