If the word "gay" isnt an insult why do people get offended by it?

If the word "gay" isnt an insult why do people get offended by it?
Pic unrelated

pic semi related*

cuck

i guess

Because people are assholes who project their own spiritual problems onto others. Then cry about personal responsibility and make excuses

thanks doc

It's not an insult except when people use it as one.

You're driving along. Get a flat tire. Call the situation "gay."

By comparing the flat tire situation to homosexually, you are insinuating that homosexually is bad.

Your question can be rewritten as the following, which makes the answer more clear:

>If homosexuality isn't bad, then why do homosexuals get mad when I insult them?

Why did woman have sex with the devil and you fuck her sloppy seconds?

wat

it is offensive when gay is used as an insult because it you're implying that being gay is a bad thing by using the word gay to describe something negatively

Kinda like how the Jews can be all like:

>Good Goyim!

Google "serpent seed". The forbidden fruit in the garden was not "knowledge" of good and evil. Or else we'd know absolutely everything right now. It was a heterosexual act. You ended your last post with a complete piece of shit. Eve and the devil (the serpent) fucked. Adam never sinned. But so many men get wrapped up in the temporary fixes of marriage and gender. If homosexuality isn't bad. Then why do they get insulted when we insult them? Well no shit. They are offended that woman is so shit and gullible but men always get eaten by them so they can keep literally sexing up the snake's sloppy seconds. Created all death and sin and then blame what they created and put themselves on a high horse

Dude fuck off with this gay religion shit all i asked was why people get mad when i call shit gay

>babbling religious nonsense

1/10, try harder next time

Because they're gay.

Did
adequately answer your question?

Fucking deal. If you don't have Christ then you are lost and you are an empty shell. It explains OP's question. Dont forget. Truvada has cured and prevented aids. We have g spots. Women dont. Poop doesnt store low. Lots of heteros have anal. Lots of people are halves of fags. And like Ronaldo. Gays can reproduce and he has a bf. It's called surrogacy. He used it two times. There are literally no arguments against gay males. My posts struck at the heart of the matter but nobody wants to look in the mirror. Only point it at everybody else. Like best goyim

you sound

like a gay faggot

and you post like

one too.

cause eve was kinky ass fuck

Religious homos are the WORST kind of homos.

I'm gay as a jaybird, darling, but YOU, sir, are a faggot.

Do you

always write your

shitty posts

like this?

>gay religion
>no gays can be religious
>in a "gay" manner?
>now i'm a fag
I'm also bing crosby. Stupid fucking clammo

I have no idea what you're even trying to write here.

I dont care. Read the thread. See what im quoting. Figure out your own shit self. And lie some more and box in people

Peddle your homophobic nonsense somewhere else.

Lol you're garbage at this eh

gb2/canada

Ok sodomite. Which isnt homophobia because sodomy is not homosexuality. A word that didnt exist. It is inhospitality. Fucking babylon thinks he's special

OP here wtf u guys goin on about??? lol

When you try and answer things but everybody ad homs and doesn't wanna hear nothing

You don't do a very good job of expressing your point. It comes off as just random babbling. Please structure your arguments in a manner that can be easily interpreted by readers. None of us can put peer inside of your head.

I accidentally an extra word

>None of us can peer inside of your head.

They knew how to shit on it for its substance. Religion. And then for its style. Attempting to say nothing makes sense. Well. Many replies now. You're still floppin around on the floor. I believe nobody in this thread. Was all a lying set up. Also trump is an illiterate degenerate so no surprises here

You may be just a troll, but the speed and manner in which you can emulate legitimate mental illness is, frankly, concerning.

I suggest seeking professional help. Just a single session, see what the professional says, and whether he/she recommends further visits.

It's ok fake Jew Cainite. I knew the schizo smears were coming. What speed? Lacking lies and mental retardations? Look how butt blasted you are. Nobody in here is gay. You're called the synagogue of satan. There are no bodily tests for any mental illnesses. According to jewish encyclopedia they have the most than anybody. Just people's opinions. They are in reality, spiritual problems. Which is why you're fucken loaded with em

OP here again my friend got mad at me because i called someone a gaylord on a steam review and i thought it was retarded so i asked this

Okay, so you're either a troll, or a gay Jamaican who just came out of the closet.

Your friend was right, unless that comment in particular was funny.

I know that. I explained why people do this. Corruption. Vaginas. And the fucking devil everybody loves to support these days. Hard to deal with. But I got shit to do now. Just remember the Golden Rule. Replace what you said for your last name. Or your own orientations and baser instincts. Let's say your last name is Smith. I get fired. "This is so Smithy" becomes popular. Or. Let's pretend you're a clammo. (Hetero; straight). Same situation. Ah shit this is so clammo. This is so hetero. This is so straight. This is so original sin. You wouldn't like that would you

Jamaican confirmed

I wasnt callig the christian god the gaylord but rather calling upon the lord of the gays to smite a faggot

Yes yes everybody is jamaican and canadian and everything is gay. This is how stupid this sounds. Some guys say all tattoos are gay
>ink has a penis

Also my last name is dolan so it'd probably be a normie meme

What in the fuck is this? The fuck are you talking about? Where did this come from? Go drink some Canesten

OP here i have another question
If you call someone a "gay faggot" should they be offended? the words "gay" and "faggot" kinda cancel eachother out so

How about stupid kike bagelfucker

it's an insult when it's used as an insult, CHAD

Underrated based user

Yeah but then that warps back to the thing of how people say that you should be proud of your sexual preference so why would people get offended still

You're a fucking creep. If anybody knew who you were. You admit nothing. I'd love to make paid retard posts against things you like but nobody else understands and that you can't control. You're a fucking retard. You can't just call flat tires two gay penised males and be normal. Why you offended? Keep ignoring this. Just put your own damn self in other people's shoes. You've already ignored the many examples about this we've given you. We didn't.

Yeah but i got dubs

because we treat it as an insult still

nobody wants to be an effeminate man who shares the traits of women.