Got first gf ever at 33 yo virgin, now afraid to go for sex cause of small dick , what do. she is way out of my class

got first gf ever at 33 yo virgin, now afraid to go for sex cause of small dick , what do. she is way out of my class

her

her 2

and me...

Git gud with non-dick.

Learn to eat that pussy like a fiend, finger that clit, and if she likes it, the g-spot. Most importantly, listen to her to figure out what feels the best for her, as all women are different.

Look up "GGG" and follow that shit.

That's not that small, it's around average. Looks about 5 1/2, maybe 5.

Not a small penis

Basically this. Probs are that she ain't with you for the d but your beta personality. Don't get taken advantage of

Get a penis pump

long enough to satisfy her..just gotta know how to use that dick

i have a bathmate

>33 yo
You're too old to be here. Try asking the friends you should've cultivated by this point in your life. Failing that, kill yourself. It's obvious you're a fuck up and your life won't amount to anything anyway.

German goo girls?

>too old to be here
Fuck. I'm almost 42. I'll leave. I'm sorry.

Nigger, dont screw your confidence even if shes out of your class she chose you for a reason congrats OP your gonna get laid and considering your age probably get a very nice LTR out of it which is even better. If your still worried about your dick size (which is honestly pathetic what a faggot) do kegals and keep stress levels low, you want to be relaxed.

that's a dyke, homie

That sounds hot.

Good, giving, and game.

Speaking of which, listen to Savage's podcast, that'll give you good tips too.

>I'm almost 42
Nothing worse than shameless manchildren.

??

>Too old to be here

Being a loser doesn't have an age limit user

Eat her out for hours. It's the best way.

Lurking a site based on adolescent interests does.

she has more muscle than me since she works out every fucking day and only eats low cabr....

Also this, you dont need a dick to fuck a girl learn from hardcore lesbians they dont have a penis

Lose some weight and you'll see an extra inch maybe 2. Thats a thick layer of fat around your dick lol

4 inches without pushing the fat

>mfw he's still here in 20 years

welp w.e the reason she got with your ass don't do anything different, tbh she seems like the kind of chick that wants to take the lead so let her

tell her the truth she'll probably find your lack of xp cute and will fuck you for weeks before going back to tyrone

you think so??

Just do it