Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2lf_KAL2Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a serious question?

Cum and go nigga

I asked for your opinion, not more questions.

seems like a stereotypocal useless braindead cumdump with unwarranted self importance

next

>bot or male

Ok so you're just retarded.

real shit lady but good for a poke

Explain.

Obnoxious and wears makeup to mask ugliness. Can't wait for her to grow old and wrinkly

>dyed eyebrows

jesus crispy christ

I am actually 6 feet and it still turns me off seeing that shit in profiles. I feel bad for the guys that get totally written off because they're too short to even lie about being 6 foot.

Women on hookup/dating apps are some real entitled cunts.

So you want opinions, well here are some facts
>doesn't have a real job
>proud of infantile interests
>snowflake syndrome
>vapid
>shameless embodiment of a stereotype
>the worst kind of liberal
>high likelihood of identifying as an attack helicopter

I'd still fuck her tho

I'd fuck her but I'm under six feet so meh on to the next.
I can't fathom why anyone would give a shit about her standards. She's not anything special, but she's not grotesque which meets my baseline of "If she asked I'd stick it in for a while". 6.5/10 would not pursue or perform cunnilingus.

Underrated post

You hadn't me sold all the way up to that last sentence there you fag

Imagine if a guy put "what do you call a girl over 140 lbs? Friends" on their profile. Imagine the reaction women like her would have. Goddamn.

Fuck that, I completely understand her. I'm not on tinder to give some fat chick a chance. I'm there to bang the hottest chick I can find. That is exactly the same case with her.
Fuck all yous pretentious bullshit.

>Pic related
The only fat chick I've fucked from tinder, it was NOT worth giving her a chance.

Nice trips

>724714222
no.

But the girl in OPs post looks pretty chubby herself.

I'm green with envy

looks like a fuckin tranny

Would pretend to be interested in liberal stupidity until I bust a nut or two.

Clearly has mental issues. Go fuck her 19 year old pussy and run away.

What do you call a girl with cyan hair? Damaged goods.

Message her this:

What if you are a 5'11 vegan daddy with a dog who has no intention of being just friends.

Shit gets confusing because hes under 6'0 and wouldn't meet her criteeria but passes the rest.

Just a dumb knt being dumb imo.

Kind of girl who has droopy tits and a saggy, puffy pussy due to being just the wrong amount of overweight. Probably loves getting railed by tatted hipsters and riding the cock carousel. Will be single with a child in her forties, hunting for a desperate cuck to carry her through later life. Sad stuff.

Having preferences and treating people kindly aren't mutually exclusive. Reinforcing the insecurity of an entire demographic of men by shamelessly flaunting your dismissal of them is just cruel and bitchy.

I won't fuck fat chicks, but I don't take the perverse pride in openly putting them down that bitches on Tinder seem to do so frequently.

Don't worry about that user. He's just mad cause he's under 6'

What are you, a fucking libtard?

Bitch got crazy written all over that face

youtube.com/watch?v=O2lf_KAL2Lg

Man, there is a happy fucking medium right square in the middle of the two ends of that horseshoe, and if you weren't too retarded and immature to see that then I'm telling you friend... you'd be way better off in life.

>libtard

Dead giveaway. The only people that use that word are just as hopelessly distanced from reality as the liberals are.

superficial cunt, would ragefuck and leave on tiptoes at 4 am

She's the kind of girl who would throw a fit if a guy rejected her for being overweight.

>why her fuckin eyebrows
>doo doo ass lips
>6ft cucklord

shes probably a feminist. The truth is feminism is a weapon used by women and certain men. Its not about equality or making the world a better place. Its about increasing their advantages in life. Not even mad its just the truth

i'd fuck the shit out of her, if its late night probably stay around and watch a movie with her, then smoke bomb out of there later

and doesnt have a dog... about that do they have to satisfy both conditions or either

The fuck?
IF she's coming to your place, tell her you had a dog growing up and its with your parents. If she's not coming over, lie and say you have a dog. Not hard user.

nah shes just stupid

>That disney princess shirt

is it me or are bitches who are obsessed with disney into adulthood always off their rocker a bit? Anyone else have the same kind of experience?

its fucking doodlebob wtf

That sounds fucking ableist to me...

>tries to hurt manlets with her social media profile

my guess is shes a very worthy mate with lots of redeeming qualities like the ability to cook, clean, raise noble children, hold a steady job, care for things other than herself, spend less than $400 a month on makeup, needs no pampering, doesn't care about what others think, gives amazing blowjobs with no spitting, whining, or regretting a few days later then filing a rape charge for sub-par sex, and doesn't shitpost condescending statuses via her drug addicted alcoholic moms wifi.

oh she dyes her eye-brows? fuck im wrong

yeah she contradicts herself

This. And go quickly. Preferably leave the country.

She'll probably put out if you play your cards right, but you shouldn't date a shallow bitch
>referring to the whole "no guys under 6ft" pt

and no, I'm not saying that because I'm a manlet or something. That's just a dead givaway for a shitty personality.

Is that dood? Then no!

self hating moron projecting inadequacy #122,634,215

like most girls on tinder she's trying too hard to seem quirky and spontaneous which is annoying as fuck. would still smash tho

>These people are real

that's an ugly man tbh

It's CatFishMan

>2017
>having enough eyebrows for both of you

don't fuck this up

>has high standards for height
>fucking landwhale

kek

/thread

women in teh West in 2017 are only good for fucking you derp, GB2/1950/

when you havent come out to yourself yet

holy hell that's a lot of makeup... beware of what
is under all the wrapping

>gender studies
looking for someone who will actually have a job and make money for me

Good old JCCC. basically a senior senior highschool

katy perry wannabe that's hiding her fatness with the angles. case closed.

looks like poppy

clown

for reference this is what a woman looks like

>68 miles away

I know you're just looking for broads to screenshot on here or whatever but there has to be some gash closer to you famalam

covering your cheeks with your hair means you're fat

thats why landwhales live on social media, because its an ocean they can thrive in :~D

Well said

does the carpet match the drapes?

I hope so.....it shames me that I find this type of woman REALLY attractive.... I just... I just don't want to go near them for fear they are walking cancer. I want to meet one that I can talk to and hopefully fuck that doesn't want to make me strangle them afterwards. So far no luck.

Sure, if she hasn't washed down there

this nigga fucking enlightened

why are you so far from yourself?

who wants to feed a fat bitchy cunt why wont even fuck you at the end of the night

shes gonna be alone for a while

Where do you find these people, never came across any of these goons on tinder

She is gonna be fucking ugly as sin when her youthfulness wears off.

MANLET DETECTED!!!

This.
I'll bet she'll settle for a 5'3 fat ass with a half decent paycheck after she has a kid and fattens up

lol you destroyed that guy

To me it looks like all these ppl are ugly

She has dyed hair (and fucking eyebrows for gods sake) is vegan and makes obscure references to cartoons, also has daddy issues.

If you'r really desperate, go for it.

I like how it describes every fail as sucess.

She has dyed hair and eyebrows of an unusual color. She's a feminist. She will place a false rape report on you if you fuck get. Stay away

who is this man?

Why are you guys getting offended with the whol 6ft thing.
I'm 5'11 and don't care about girls who say that to me. I just reply with "I can still rape you because i am a male and biologically stronger than you." They may want a guy 6ft but most are only 5ft 5 or so. Easy rape.

>Looks like Barbie smokes like Marley

I'd swipe right.

> I dont like sports

A miserable little pile of secrets?

oh holy shit dude, i screenshot that same bitch a couple of years ago

Holy shit dude, pls don't stop. You're doing gods work

At the very least i will never be this

Looks like barbie ate marley