Explain why you think red onions aren't the best thing in a burger

>Explain why you think red onions aren't the best thing in a burger
>You can't

i can't,i honestly love red onions.

can't, the scent and taste beats others.
but it fucks up your arm pits with bad smell if you eat too much.

lettuce tomato and mayo

I think it's the meat, The meat is objectively the best thing....because without it, it's not a burger. You can remove the red onions, but it would still be a burger.

Sorry for the poor English.

Nigger cum is the best condiment, you can't prove me wrong

because i hate onions, they're gay and they suck the cock

Just like OP

Red onion is best onion. There are a lot of optional things on a burger for me, but very few mandatory things, and red onions is one of the mandatory things

PICKLE MASTER RACE

A burger with no pickle is an abomination and you definitely are a LGBT if you don't like them

I'm allergic to flavor

how does it feel to never be welcomed into flavor country?

pickles taste good, but their flavor is too strong, they overpower everything else and stop the flavors from melding

pls respond

I disrepectfully disagree. The pickle accentuates all the flavors.

Worked in a sandwich shop throughout post secondary, and then for like 3 years after part time. All the cold sandwiches had fucking red onions, when we had a work party and if we had burgers or some shit, the same red onions were used, I hate them now.

But, they are nice on salads.

I fucking love red onions in a burger.
With some mature cheddar.
Maybe some lettuce and crap too depending how healthy I feel at the time.

Fucking tool. Can't be a burger without the meat or bun so how can anything else be better?

if you removed everything from the burger but the red onion, would you still enjoy it? the best part is the part of the burger that still tastes good on its own. check m8.

well, then the bread is the burger, because you can have a burger without meat, but not burger without bread.

>red onions
>best
obviously you haven't tried putting peanut butter in your burger.

Tried it once, was OK, the sweetness cuts the savory a bit, but peanut butter is also extremely savory and just overpowers the rest of the toppings, even the burgers meat.

What about those burgers that use fried chicken as the bread?

Meat can be the bread. You can't have a burger without the inner meat though.

A good topping combination is glazed or candied bacon, red onions, processed cheese, a bit of ketchup and fresh pickles (boiled freshly sliced cucumber in some vinegar, salt, pepper, and brown sugar)

Sounds like some thing Filipinos would eat.

you're supposed to put a slice of pineapple or a beet on a burger, retard. maybe some shaved carrot

This. Also literally first thing everyone does at McDonalds is open the burger, find the pickle then throw it away.

I always ask for my fast food burgers without pickles so I know I'll get a fresh burger.

ground cow meat is the best thing in a burger

>2017
>not putting boiled baby carrots on your burger

that would actually taste pretty good, specially if you put some tartare on there or something

>This. Also literally first thing everyone does at McDonalds is open the burger, find the pickle then throw it away.

You know the rules
TITS OR GTFO

>le tits meme
nice try cunt, everyone throws away pickles.

>open burger
>dispose of pickle (skip this step if you ordered a fresh burger without a pickle cuz what the hell kind of dumbcunt buys a cold burger)
>stuff the burger full of chips or fries or whatever you seppo cunts call em
>eat the burger

vegiburger.

Had a triple "tropical" burger once.
3 burgers, a banana, peanut butter, salad, buns.
Was fucking weird as fuck... couldn't decide if I liked it or not but I ate it all.

veggie burgers aren't fucking burgers

yes they are, you fat fuck diabeetus sperglord.

because I fucking hate onions.

NO THEY"RE FUCKING NOT YOU ANEMIC HIPPY KIKE APOLOGIST

I prefer grilled, diced white onions in my burger. Cooked red onions are disgusting in a burger. Raw white onions are too much in a burger, so yeah, grilled, diced white onions like they serve inside Whataburger, the salty flavor of beef and subtle tang of cooked white onions coalesce rather nicely.

pretty sure jews eat meat.

For me it's the mcchicken

What part of America are you from?

Finally someone says it

They are the best but only in small portions or after being lightly cooked

Idiots who out a slab of red onion infuriate me

Red onion is an overpowering vegetable

It should only be used in skilled hands

jalapeƱos are the best thing to put on a burger.... also cheese but that should just be assumed