Did anybody ever "practice" with a friend when they were younger...

Did anybody ever "practice" with a friend when they were younger? When I was 6 I moved to a new town and made a friend who was 2 years older than me and he convinced me we needed to practice for having a girlfriend so when we were teenagers girls wouldn't think we were losers.

My house had a small garden shed in the back that my dad turned into a play house for me since neither my mom nor him liked gardening and he had just bought a bigger aluminum tool shed anyway. My friend and I used to go in there and practice. At first it was just kissing but then he said we had to practice sex stuff so we'd know what to do with girls. He told me his teenage cousin taught him how to practice sex stuff. It started with blowjobs. He used to say I had to practice being the girl with him since he always had to practice being the girl with his cousin so most of the time it was just me sucking his dick. I would pretend I didn't like it and was only doing it because we needed practice but truth was I liked pretending being the girl more than when he would.

When I was 10 my dad changed jobs and I had to move again. I made friends in the new town but when I tried to find out if any of them "practiced" it didn't seem like they did so I didn't get to "practice" with anyone until I was 15 and found another gay kid. By then we'd given up the pretence that we were practicing for girls.

I still like sucking dick/getting fucked more than getting my dick sucked or fucking.

Sounds pretty fucking gay.

sounds pretty hot OP. keep the thread alive while I type my story up

It was pretty fucking gay. But a great way to pretend you're actually being super straight even though you're pretty gay.

Also If Geoffrey from Oshawa is on here, I miss practicing sex stuff with you and being the girl. I still fap to the memory of the first time we practiced fucking.

Pretty hot
Yeah i used to when i was 6 with an older guy named russel. Don't remember it very well, but it was fun

>2017
>not practicing being the girl

Get a load of this guy.

It is possible to practice being the girl with girls too.

what story?

Practice

WHEN I was around 6 years old, I lived in the middle of the bush in backwoods Canada. The closest town was 15 minutes away, and I lived on a road with only old people, me, and my parents. At some point when I was around 7, I found out about a guy that lived just a few houses down from me (still about a half mile) and that he was only 3 years older than me.

So I went over to his house, and we became fast friends. We'll call him Ryan because that was his name and I'm too lazy to make one up.

Ryan was a pretty cool guy, he loved video games as much as I did, and we played them a ton since buttfuck nowhere. One day, I was 9 and he was 12, we were playing COD when my mom told us to go to bed. Ok.

So we both hop over to my room, I take my clothes off and hop into my bed, and he did the same. We shared a bed all the time when we were that age because why not, we would just lay and talk and stuff so it was normal. Anyway, we both hop into the bed, when he turns to me and goes:

"Hey user, can I see your dick?"

Me, being 9 at the time, saw nothing wrong with this and dropped my pants. My little pre-pubescent dick pops out, and I asked him if I could see his in return. He whips his out, and it had to have been at least 6 inches, huge as fuck for a 12 year old. I tell him:

"wow Ryan, that's super big!"
He replies:
"Yea, let's try something! grab it in your hand and move your hand up and down while I do the same to you."

I had no idea what I was doing, so I did it. I gave Ryan a handy while he returned it. I wasn't able to cum because 9 yrs, but after about 10 mins he blew the biggest load i've seen to date

Cont if anyone is around

Sure

dont care if fake

but pls

bump

We're interested

Practice makes perfect

More

>be me
>12, friend and I used to play out in the country of Texas
>parents had a few acres of woods where friend and I would explore and pretend
>we would eventually get bored and look for games to play
>I remember our dicks were still small and hairless but after touching ourselves or eachother we would get hard
>I was still afraid to cum but user would put it in his mouth and I the same. So young and fair, his cock was soft and almost felt baby like
>we could still play video games or spend the night together but it always ended up with us looking at one another. Sucking eachother and constantly pushing our curiosity.

Even one person is enough.

So at this point, he is laying there panting, laying on his back, while I am sitting on his lap facing him with my hand around his dick. His cum shot up onto his stomach, and a little on my own dick.

At the time, I was curious as to what it was. I looked at him and asked him why he just peed white stuff. He looked at me and said:

"that's not pee user, it's called cum. I would ask for you to get a towel, but I have a better idea."
I was very curious. With his dick still in hand, I asked him:
"oh? what is it??"
He looks at me, dead in the eye, and goes:
"lick it off of me, and once you're done, I'll lick it off of you."

This seemed like a pretty good idea, so I obliged. We were both naked, our underwear cast aside. I leaned forward, laying my stomach down onto his lap and letting my legs stretch out behind me.

I stuck out my tongue, and licked up and down his stomach, making sure to get every last drop of cum off of my friend. Meanwhile, he moaned and groaned for reasons unknown to me at the time.

I finished getting the last of that creamy stuff, and threw myself on my back onto the bed beside him. With a sly grin, I looked at him and said:

"your turn!"

He didn't reply. Instead, he moved onto his hands and knees, moving to my ankles. From there, he laid further down, his face on my shins, and slid upwards to my 9 year old thighs. Once there, he looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes, and said:

"get ready"

What happened next was pure and utter bliss

Cont if there is more than one guy reading

What the hell is it with Canadians and practicing being the girl? Does everyone in Canada do that? That shit doesn't fly down here.

just keep going you fucking faggot

I guess they had to pretend to be the girl with their cousin a lot, so it's fair

Go on.

Pretty hot cont

Is that Jessie from pokemon fucking link?

sure why not

more

S-stop teasing us user!

It's Ms. Pink and Crackle from Rice Krispies. Ms. Pink is a Canadian cereal mascot for Rice Krispies. Crackle is literally her bitch in the TV commercials.

>be me
>be 7
>be at a boring party at my friends house
>meet a girl one year younger than me
>we go to her parents bed and hide under the covers
>proceed to kiss and she rubbed up and down on my dick

fast foward

>be 9
>be playing hide and go seek
>hide with a girl in a dark closet
>girl kisses me and then proceeds to suck my dick

>tl;dr
>im a fucking faggot

there i saved everyone 2 minutes of mindless bullshit

idk what you're talking about but I'll dump pics

In Canada boys practice having sex with other boys by pretending to be the girl so it's straight. And they have cereal commercials where women fuck cereal gnomes in the as. And they have milk in bags.

Is Canada even real? Does it actually exist or is it just a meme Sup Forums made up for lulz?

fucc off fagot, it's like you've never gotten fucked at the age of 10, thats coming later btw.

also, i got trips on my last post FWI everyone
now back to my story

Ryan stuck his tongue out, licking my inner thigh. His tongue was long, and the feeling of his moist saliva covering my leg is something I will never forget. He drags his tongue along my inner thigh, and moves up higher towards my cock.

His tongue makes contact with my balls, and a wave of pleasure unlike any other flew over me, little did I know it was about to get better.

He continues licking higher, going from the base of my balls, all the way to the end. From there, he keeps dragging his tongue all the way up to the base of my cum covered dick, which at this point is now rock solid, something that seemed impossible at that age.

He started at the base, moving his tongue very slowly upwards, stopping after giving the head a very detailed visit. It was incredible.

Ryan looked up at me for the first time since he started giving me the works, and says:

"well, looks like I can't get the cum on the top of your dick from this angle"

I was disappointed, so I asked:

"well you said you were going to get it, so find some way!"

Ryan had been hoping I would say that. Without a thought, he opened his mouth and took my entire dick in his mouth. Oh god, it was incredible. My first, and best blowjob to date, was with my best friend. My dick wasn't very big at the time, so he was able to deepthroat it like a champ. Up and down, it was so wet and hot, I hoped it would never end. But it ended, boy did it end.

cont if you guys don't hate me yet

When I was in 5th grade, my best friend and I would "practice kissing". It was awesome. He moved away soon after, so it never progressed.

>He told me his teenage cousin taught him how to practice sex stuff.

Go on.

P-please user

comic?

quite right

i meant whats the name lol

When two Canadians both practice being the girl.

oh, just look for Tekuho No habo, that is the artist. you can also find it on rule 34 searching for "trap"

i saw my friends dick a few times when we were little, but i supressed my feelings about it, now ive never had a bf and am sad yung boy

With a female friend when I was 6-7, still don't know how she knew how to give a bj.
After that it was playing "house"with my older sister, around 11-12, grinding and dry humping to get herself off.
Finally it was mutual masturbation with a female cousin starting around 13-14, escalated to taking each others virginities, then she moved away with her parents.

for once OP is actually a fag...

I'm going, trying to balance writing this out and whacking it to the stuff everyone is posting

So Ryan is sucking my dick like a champ, the horny 12 year old is blowing me, the confused but content 9 year old. Up and down, Up, down, up, down. It was the best sensation ever. Every so often he would stop going deep and focus on the head of my cock. He was determined to get me off, which was OK with me.

I was moaning and groaning, loud enough that it drove him wild, and he picked up speed. After about 8 minutes of pure bliss and getting deepthroated by a nice wet, warm mouth, I felt something. Something more intense than I had ever felt. More intense than anger, fear, or anything in between. I was hit with a wave of calm, and excitement. I felt like I had to pee, but I knew that wasn't it

I came in his mouth, and my god was it the best blowjob I have ever recieved in the 15 years since then.

I came in his mouth, and he swallowed what came out of me, which was only a little 9 year old precum. He didn't care, it drove him wild.

We both laid back, exhausted. We didn't say a word, we just went to bed.

Ever since then, we call it "The Usual" we still live in the same houses as back then with our families, we both go to a college that is somehow within daily driving distance, which we carpool to get to. We take turns driving, and giving eachother road head. Life is great.

Ever since that day, we kept meeting up, we are the best friends this world has known, and at night we blow eachother and give eachother handies. Sometimes, we take turns with anal.

Anal started a year after our first encounter, I was 10 and he was 13. He had found some condoms in his parent's room, and wanted to use them. I was always the bottom until I was 15, and it only hurt the first few times. When it stopped hurting, there was only the pleasure. The pleasure of feeling a 7.5 inch cock hit deep into my asshole.

can give more deets if u guys want

Please continue

not much else to tell, We've been fucking ever since I was 9, him 12. We started anal when I was 10, then I started giving him anal when I was 15. It's become a daily thing to do stuff like this, we have the best orgasms on a daily basis. I think he's going to be here in an hour actually

Sounds kinky m8. Have fun

Tell about your first time doing anal

This thread needs more bois practicing.

>oi, suck me dick jeffrey, so aunie doesnt think we are a buncha losers, u poof

As I read that I heard it in Tracer's voice.

What a huge ammount of fags lol

>what a huge amount of Canadians.

This made my cum container store warmly

TL;DR
Buahahahaha

Cant let this shit perish