Why can't I get angery at other people Sup Forums...

Why can't I get angery at other people Sup Forums? During almost any kind of altercation I can always see the other persons point of view and understand why they are angery at me, stopping me from getting angery back. I never get into fights, even when I really should, just because I can see where they're coming from.

Is there anything I can do to stop thinking about these situations as much and start acting a little more impulsively? Am I just a fucking beta?

Pic not related.

it's angry you dumb illiterate fuck, jesus christ would it fucking kill you to use a spell check you sorry useless emotionally stunted shit!

youre actually alpha, rise above and be level headed, anger isnt respected.
If youre worried about seeming like a push over, just be sure to have boundaries and be assertive with your point of view and communicate it well

i also do this most of the times. i guess it's empathy or something similar. maybe you achieve nirvana

cheers, w

Oh shit, yeah. Didn't even notice.

Because you're wishy washy and avoid confrontation.

This kind of thing resulted in my relations of girls thinking i dont care enough

>be sure to have boundaries
But that's the thing, even when someone is screaming in my face I'm just calm.

Nice thumbnail
And yeah you're probably right. But how do I change?

Sorry to hear. Have you been able to change as a result or are you still having difficulties?

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Nice pasta

> thumbnail
I see what you did there.
You don't have to change, to be honest. If the other person' s opinion is just different and doesn't offend you, no need to argue.

Booooo
Sucky rant git gud skrub
>make it hurt

I can show how much I care now, but as for arguing, if they get all red in the face screaming at you they have too much time on their hands, unless you committed adultery or killed the dog. Then you shouldfeelbad.jpg

It just makes me feel like a fucking beta though afterwards when I think back to the confrontation.

I guess that's true.

What's your zodiac sign

Libra, I think. Why?

Then you're second guessing yourself, but now have to learn to listen to your gut instinct. Does it look like a duck? Does it quack like a duck? Does it swim and fly like a duck? Well then obviously it's bullshit. Call people out. Unless there's a chance of violence. Then beta down, nigger.

Got any more of the chick?

Yeah but there's a type of person for everything man.
Those that scream
Those that dont
Those that give pain
Those that take it
Theres someone for you
And someone for them

Being beta isnt useless or bad
Just dont beta when you represent somebody else

I'm the same way op, I learned years ago that I could never hate someone and when I do happen to get angry I just let it go because life's too short to be getting angry over something stupid.

I guess the only thing I can do is just man up and force myself to act angry the next time someone try's to argue with me.

Checked
No sorry, reverse image search just brings up pictures of niggers

>Just don't beta when you represent somebody else.
What did he mean by this?

You ever get the feels i do about that phrase?
Something like.. "I believe in life is too short but what do I know about life being too short? I havent lived a long one"
>Mind Shenanigans

If its something you care about dont be beta
Dont be dismissive or apathetic
It can be a person, a goal, a theory, whatever have you

Try to find one thing you WILL argue for.
And if you wanted you could expand from there and learn to argue about more things, or just leave it at that one thing

Meh tbh the humans that get irrationally angry at everything are the inferior humans.

Being able to stay level headed and calm and able to asses the situation from all angles at all times is by no means a weakness.

Im assuming the only people that see your behaviour as a problem are the humans who are prone to outburst of anger.

Use your superior mind to use their anger to their disadvantage, they only want you to get angry because its the only way they know how to play the game.
Let them stew in their own anger and mock their childish tantrums.

I had this mindset for awhile about life being pointless and I was trying to justify my laziness with that. Time is just an illusion, for all we know this is just one long day. Life is just one big shitpost

Ultimately OP
Not being abrasive makes you good company, but people like to see dreams and passions in those they care for.
So argue for yourself if you hafta, just dont argue nonsensically like a normie fag ye?

If I do ever get angry at someone, it's usually when I'm by myself after the confrontation. My dad was always really strict and any even slight sign of anger (like clenching my fists) got me maybe not beaten, but not far off. I think this could be responsible for me only being able to get angery after-the-fact, when I'm alone.

Oh ok.

That sounds like a good idea. Just gotta think of something I'd fight for.

True. Never really looked at it like that.

Ive got the opposite going.
I justify laziness with being too busy. I work fulltime but make no efforts for anything else, i make songs and stuff but that doesnt roll in the babes or bank
>Unless you've *Made It*

You're stupid and don't belong here. Hence why you can't spell and are posting from a mobile device.

Cool. How do you know I'm on mobile btw?

Unfortunately i realized MY 1 representative arguement 3 years too late when I had a mental breakdown and everything repressed and subconcsiouss came to light, i cried for days that I pushed away the one girl id consider marrying, just because i didnt have that fire i do now.
So i am speaking from the heart here, someone who wanted to ask that question OP first post did. Everyone needs their own fire, some concentrated and well kept, some volatile and explosive

who is Ben Fischbein?

Sounds like the AIDS has spread to the brain, enjoy life while you can

File name faggot

Sorry to hear bro. Hope you figure shit out. Definitely gonna focus on trying to keep that 'fire' going so I don't seem soft

I don't know, but I'll look him up

Will try

Oh yeah. Never noticed it before. Pretty cool.

So he's like some kind of Hillary shill or something?

Yeah i got blocked on everything but i need to reach her and let her know, if i get completely shot down i can move on, but i cant reach her so i cant move on. Betafaggin hardcore.
>Thx for the goodluck

Have you tried getting like a mutual friend to talk to her and get her to contact you? That could work, let her know that you've changed.