twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

>art ogres

God she looks like a man

I want to fuck her

Will grimes kiss me if i do?

you can't just kiss a grimes without her approval

yeah

britney spears-tier songs with eccentric production now counts as experimental pop?

>britney spears-tier songs
How?

This album is groundbreaking. It breaks ground.

>britney spears-tier songs
>spotted the ignorant pleb that didn't even listened to the album
Explain to me how this song youtube.com/watch?v=Aqp3Ic8iwWE or this one youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w sound like Britney, plebster.

Pic not related?

I have no idea what im doing: The album

most of the songwriting on here (maybe with the exception of realiti) barely meets the quality of a standard britney spears single especially tracks like california or flesh without blood. i thought what grimes was doing on geidi primes or even some of the stuff on visions was far more creative and somewhat close to groundbreaking.

i was building up to be a grimes fan, but i'm pretty lost with her last two albums.

can't deny some of her singles though.

i hate grimesposting but god do i love her so fucking much

You just don't like pop music. That's not her problem........

>most of the songwriting on here barely meets the quality of a standard britney spears
I don't see the comparison except both of them are pop.

This music is dull in comparison, it does not break the ground!

(You) have no idea what you're saying. She had a very clear idea about that album, being in control of everything and stuff.

yep, and she'll never aknowledge you even once

>most of the songwriting on here (maybe with the exception of realiti) barely meets the quality of a standard britney spears single especially tracks like california or flesh without blood.
Are you an idiot? Grimes is not Britney. Why do you expect Britney level tunes (basic pop tunes for plebs like you) on a fucking Grimes album? Stick to Britney, Grimes is too avantgarde to you.

look at her gross hands yuck, she clearly has AIDS

You know the analogy about throwing things at the wall and what sticks? Yeah, that one.

grimes making out with me and using loads of tongue and stopping to catch her breath while giggling and looking into my eyes and smiling before coming back to my lips

i wish i was grimes in that

i then put on my robe and wizard hat and spin my cat around by the tail. i let him go flying into a rose bush and shout "So long, gay bowser!" through the neighborhood. i eat his cat food and celebrate my victory