Black user here

Black user here,

I just got called a race traitor and uncle Tom for telling my friends I think white women are the best looking.

I'm not even dating a white woman. I single, I just think white women are the best looking and I don't hate white people at all. How do I respond to this shit?

Kys?

Get new friends.

its funny because to them black people are always right, except when you dont align 100% with their own racist views. time for new friends my dude.

Join UKIP.

That's funny because I told all my white friends I don't like black chicks because black people have a funny smell and they're either oily or ashy and they have weird nappy brillo pad hair

They're just gross

Everyone laughed.

Fuck em, keep doing you.

You expressed your honest subjective opinion. Some guys like white girls, some guys like brown girls.

Calling someone an uncle Tom is really some weak shit these days, call them out on it.

Source: white guy, like all types of girls.

I'm spurda

Just be the race traitor they've already assumed you are.

When you're out of the slums and all of them have bastard children and jail time just laugh with your white girlfriend one day.

Black power

OP here,

thanks white Sup Forumsro, if you have any advice on how to get a date with a white girl I would appreciate it. Do they not like black guys? I'm not ghetto, and I don't care about BLM shit.

>I just got called a race traitor and uncle Tom

This seems like something retarded black people say to non retarded black people to guilt them into doing stupid shit.

Nigger

white user with black gf here. people will give you shit no matter what side of the fence your on. you like what you like, fuck what they think

Hiel Hitler

I thought they were my friends, but they said those things to me just for saying I think white women are the best looking females.

Welcome to a white and crime free life my friend

I guess white women more often have prettier faces, but I have a hard time being attracted to skinny girls lately. Sex with black chicks is incredible but at the same time white guy black chick is, imo, even wierder in public than black guy white chick. Sometimes I kind of just want to go out in public and not be noticed, already shy enough.

Atleast pretend youre into blm shit. Ive gotten so many numbers and they google it because its in voter DBs and they find out im a registered republican and youre fucked. Older white women voted for trump. Probably 80% of young white girls voted democrat.

Most young hot women don't give a fuck about politics.

Just women with families and tumblr tards.

And you can guess which ones voted lib.