>leave Kendrick to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1KEBrDFqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y5rr9JxApSo
strawpoll.me/12854652
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leave being ugly and pretentious to me

Why doesn't he have an eyepatch?

leave hating white ppl and putting on a faux ghetto negro persona despite growing up in an upper middle class environment in order to try and fit in with the other blacks to me

Odd Future is Wutang for black skateboarders

found the mad whitey

Well he is both of those things

I like his music though

Wu tang is Wu tang for black skateboarders. Odd Future is solely for faggots.

*white people
is what you meant to say.

he already murdered Kendrick on Really Doe and saved the whole track

Sup Forums is wutang for suicidal white men with autism

I listened to this jigaboo when I was 16, it's just funny to me now how he projects so hard and tries desperately to fit in with the Real Blacks when he's the son of college profressors, raised in a predominantly white neighborhood. This guy has some serious identity issues

Yes, but he need to release an entire album in the same vein.

No he didn't lmao ,why does the meme even exist?

>white people on Sup Forums can obsess over rappers but black kids that don't grow up in stereotypical black neighborhoods can't rap or experience racism
Fuck off retard

lel i didnt imply any of that dipshit. it's clear you had a similar uprbringing so you're also projecting but the point still stands. there's a demographic of blacks who were raised in upper class houses that try really hard to be something they're not and go the extra mile with hating whitey

The culture of black dudebros trying to decide which black people get to be truly black is just pure autistic racism. Its even worse when retards like you try and rehash those ideas with somehow even less nuance or social awareness. You're actually stupider than the stupidest blacks.

He looks better these days. The facial hair saved him.

is Earl still relevant at all?

>facial hair

more like cheek pubes

If he drops an album this year it will be huge.

he clearly did. did you listen to that shit?

he's popular amongst the "woke" hip blm twitter bl*cks nowadays

Jesus fuck please just stop using the term relevant

>23

Yes i listened to it, earl verse was drab on off beat half the time, he ends the song anti climatic as fuck too.

While kendrick was all over this thing with the hook, switching between flow after flow while he brags about his success and position.

Why do you think earl had a better verse? was it cause he had a bit more energy in his flow or something?

yeah pretty sure black people don't listen to odd future

OF is for white high schoolers who dress like easter baskets

earls verse just sounded more raw

woah, you're right, now i think he is verse is better thanks for enlightening me

i actually think the track could have been better without kendrick
danny and earl sounded fresh and were a better fit for the music

I dont see the "real black" attitude you speak of in his music tho. Other than disdain for police most of his songs seem to be about personal experience, depression, etc

>OF is for white high schoolers who dress like easter baskets
>easter baskets

Kendrick was corny and unnecessary, and I'm saying that on a track that had Ab-Soul.

Earl's rhyme scheme and focus was almost hypnotic, its like he took the song that all these rappers were trying to ride alongside and just bent it to his will. Easily the best track on the song. Every line had me excited.

there's nothing wrong with dressing like that

It's funny you say that, the song wouldn't even exist without kendrick putting the whole thing together.
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1KEBrDFqQ

"corny and unnecessary"
What are these meme word non-critism? nothing in this world is necessary, that's such a vague irrelevant adjective, nothing he said can be defined as "corny", you're really reching out of your ass for this one.

Earl just have you an off beat, boring throw away voice with a bit more energy then usual, kendricks really doe verse wasn't even anything for him, and it still stands out thanks to his multiple flows and deliveries keeping it interesting all the way through.

Plebs that don't understand syncopation or rhyme schemes are cringey enough, but then you go and defend some awkward shit like Kendrick's second flow or garbage lyrics like "good pussy insurance."

We really need a containment thread for these shills.

I literally skip to the next song every time earls verse starts

this. no idea what that guy is talking about I don't think he's mentioned blackness in a single one of his songs

To think true plebbits like you actually roam these boards, kendrick doesn't have to try hard to make himself standout as a feature all the time.

It just comes natural, he always says hilarious shit like "good pussy insurance", he's just having fun, that doesn't make his lyrics garbage all of a sudden. Jeez you're next level stupid huh?

in context that was a great line. still have no clue what that means but i wanna have it

ay

look at his twitter

and you're next level butthurt aren't ya. Not used to seeing shots taken at king kendrick are ya? He sounds like nasal demons personified you haven't realized have ya?

Same haha, the way he just kind of stops out of nowhere with the echoed "mother fucker", really killed all the hype.

His really slow and off beat delivery is kind of like a rollarcoaster that was always going up, plummeting slowly, and it doesn't even feel satisfying by the end of it

I am a big girl I refuse to look at anybody's twitter.

And you're next level out of touch aren't ya? This is Sup Forums, all anyone ever does is "take shots" at kendrick.
At least 5 threads a day, i just thought it was funny little kids like you like to pretend like anyone in the game can touch him. hahaa

You've listened to very few Kendrick features. He goes far out of his way to take over almost every track he gets on, which is a good thing sometimes because he's usually better than the rapper he's with. Not in this case tho, he just phoned it in and underperformed, which the uneducated plebs will defend no matter what, because its Kendrick.

Its fucking sad that retards like you will shill Kendrick for objectively wrong reasons. You're like the Trumples of hip hop.

To me that says more about the game than the artist. There was a time when Anthony Braxton was arguably the best saxophone in jazz. It was not Coltrane's time or Parker's time or Rollin's time or Dolphy's time.

No, i've probably heard them all, and his famous for killing people on their own tracks, i was just saying his done it so much, that by that point he has nothing to really prove, he can relax and just give us a fun little verse that's entertaining

>haha lemme just stop making great verses when I'm working with talented rappers instead of Big Sean and Drake
>haha i can shit anything out and my fans will love it and attack anyone that disagrees

pal you're onto something

80% of Kendrick Lamar's features are phoned in and shit

>Sure the song has no rhythm and has the energy of a sloth on Quaaludes, but did you hear that 15 syllable rhyme scheme?
>*hits vape*

Yeah no thanks. Earl fans always act like nobody can make dense rhymes like him, but the truth is lots of people could, but choose not to because they want their songs to actually sound pleasant to people's ears.

dead weight never been a problem to Dunc senpai

Earl isn't ugly at all and Kendrick Lamar is pretentious as fuck too.

He's literally the most demanded rapper in the world right now. He's a busy guy, and his features are aboutnas quality as the people he's around. Talent makes you work harder.

Only a virgin could hear "good pussy insurance" and say it's garbage.

dafuq? early aint ugly at all, hes an 8

>haha i seem like a try hard killing everyone everytime
>haha maybe i should just relax and for fun with it every now and then

No, listen to Kill or Knight and realize he doesn't always do that. Retard. His flow is dope af and so are his rhymes.

>Outrapped by Danny and Bronson on 1train
>Outrapped by Yeezy on No More Parties
>Outrapped by Earl on Really Doe
>Shit features with Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 and post sell out Weeknd

Kendrick has the most overrated features of all time, and this is coming from someone who fucks with his albums heavy

Found the Earl fan

reminder

i expected something more clever and funny, it's standard, surface level Sup Forums analysis and stereotypes

of course the a lot of this anons are going to clap their hands like retarded seals and rain down praise on the same baits they've used

T. angered shill

Settle down, Fargo.

yeah im angered because i have a higher standard for humor

ive never heard an earl album and i find all the kdot talk in this board grating as shit because i dont care about him that much

Make a funnier post then faggot

bonnie "poo" billy

It used to be the opposite, his features back in 2012 were just as appealing as his albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=y5rr9JxApSo

nah im good

>look at me not capitalizing I soooo don't care

also
>I have a higher standard for humor

just giving you a tiperoo

That whole thing was samefaggotry of the highest order

yeah you can construe any criticism as condescending or you can try to understand where someone is coming from

which one is more productive overall? i mean once were not in Sup Forums where very little matters lol

>outrapped by Danny and Bronson
Nope. Kendrick had the second best verse behind Krit. Bronsons was worse than yelawolfs
>outrapped by kanye
also wrong
>outrapped by Earl
Ab soul did better than earl and ab soul sucks

You are gay

>i have a higher standard for humor
Who's your favorite comedian? or comedic director
I'd love to see what you find as higher humor

Bottom line
>Kdots albums are iconic masterpieces
>he does a shit load of features and it's hit or miss
>earls albums are underground classics
>he hardly does features but when he does their just as good as his albums
>also earls verse on really do just had more compassion and that line about the falcon is unbeatable

Exactly half of Kendrick's current albums will be talked about in 10 years

loaded question seeing as there's a high chance youd shit on whatever i say lol

but i generally find myself laughing at Louis CK and Dave Chapelle the most these days, but im not against laughing at stupid shit from a visceral standpoint, that screen capture was just too cringe and basically rehashing Sup Forums baits

hardly does features?

he's always on all his homies shit

it really wasn't

You ARE being condescending lol

>I didn't find it funny therefore it's not funny hurrrr

What "Sup Forums baits" did it rehash exactly?

yes im aware im coming off condescending but that shouldnt take away from my points, thats why i said you should also try to understand where someone is coming from, and if you're honestly being a nazi about condescension on the internet let alone Sup Forums then i dunno what to tell you

don't act like p4k, people alluding to odd future being whiney good for nothing troublemakers, and kendrick and his fans acting like he's deeper than he is haven't been baits in Sup Forums for awhile now

strawpoll.me/12854652

Vote, faggots

>you're a nazi because we're arguing

Ah okay I think I'm finally understanding. You aren't used to being called out.

>Whiney good for nothing troublemakers

Actually I'm pretty sure Earl is critically acclaimed, at least decently rated by p4k. I'm not familiar with a lot of these kendrick baits, it's mostly political shit like KANGZ and how Kendrick hates whitey, not that he's a pseud (even though he is).

>He sounds like nasal demons personified
holy shit, this.

im calling you a nazi because you still find an issue with condescension on Sup Forums that youll dismiss all the other person's points just to zero in on his condescension, you just have to expect that people will be dicks more than usual with their opinion

im used to being called out on the internet if i state an opinion and expect it, you seem more unfamiliar with those concepts than I, frankly, judging from your responses and logic

Earl and Tyler being whiney faggots and Kendrick being pseudo has been prime bait for a while now. I dunno what to tell you. Lurk more?

Tyler being a whiney faggot sure, we're talking about Earl though, who receives a lot of love on this board, specifically IDLS

Are we on the same board? Kendrick is shilled here constantly and again the only negative shit is KANGZ and kill whitey (which he doesn't even say)

YOU don't have a point is my point. All you said was how your humor is "above" that. Okay, cool? Would you like a trophy for being the special little snowflake you are?

Those are still Earl and Odd Future baits and memes though, just because he gets a lot of love.

Kendrick is constantly hated on here to counter the love he gets and that pseudo shit has been used plenty, lurk more man. There have been several people making fun of how his fans think his content is deeper than it really is.

If I didn't have a point why have we been arguing my points about the screen shot being shitty baits? you didn't even address my points about the humor being standard, surface level analysis of their work and banal stereotypes similar to someone making fun of Black people for liking watermelons or some shit like that

>It wasn't funny also i'm equating the post with racism now

Oh okay, nvm. This is REALLY starting to make more sense.

I lurk the kendrick threads and haven't seen it so idk btw. All I see is shills for miles and miles.

im not equating it to racism, do you even reading comprehension?

well ive seen several of it. were just going to have to take our words for it i suppose.

overall i just found the screenshot lazy and shitty, sue me.

>jigaboo
Fucking racist.

How it really goes:

>Earl comes in with some lines describing his surroundings and how his small circle of friends are comfortable following in his footsteps to make him feel comfortable when in actua fact they just feel sorry for him
>Kendrick disses earl and his fake friends and alludes to how his friends are more real and have street cred whilst sounding like a preschooler who hasnt quite caught up yet
>Both start paying out each others newly grown dreads and patchy facial hair, both to comedic and at times, cryptic effect (more so on earls behalf)
>Last couple of bars are an exercise in assonance just for shits and giggles
>At some point Kendrick brings up the fact that Earl red-rocketed his dog in 5th grade and the song abruptly ends to the sound of the TDE crew laughing in the studio
>Earl fake commits sudoku and pulls a Dave Chapelle and isnt seen for about a decade
>Comes back, Rick Ross beard, newfound outlook acquired from his estranged father whilst spending time with him in Africa.
>Drops the densest verse with the most slippery flow this side of the Mississippi
>Simultaneously reignites the underground scene but still spends his remaining years still sulking over Kendrick's god-tier diss

nigga look like an african poet

thank god everybody is right

what

his dad is an African poet

Exactly none of any of the albums that Kendrick has ever touched or will ever touch will ever be enjoyable to a trve pxtrcxn

GOOD GRIEF

>says a bunch of non-sensical shit that rhymes

bottle top gottem when i throttle opps
caught em out with flocka in the hottest months
momma said to gettem so i gottem pops
poppin off the seals from the lean no bottle shops
my mans say i dont needa rap no mo
toldem too busy livin life in slow mo
miss the days when it was just me tyler, syd, and domo
now hes too busy with rocky in his mono
feelin so alone sparkin flowers martha stewart
surrounded by the goons sippin syrup