AOTY coming through

AOTY coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zUPTPlkqDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Garbage taste

yeah I know you have garbage taste xD

Take it easy man, you don't have to wreck him THAT hard.

Eh I disagree. I really enjoy King Gizzard but Flying Microtonal Banana didn't do much for me. It's good though. It's in my top 15 for the year (so far).

AAAAAnd here it comes!

Really good rock album. I'm waiting for the new ILYs before I make that claim of AOTY though.

IMPOSTER!

wrong image OP?

don't worry it happens all the time

Step up

>implying their next album isn't going to be better

stop self-promoting

user are you saying Sun Kil Moon, King Gizzard, etc. are self-promoting their music here?

how did you know it was I, Mark Kozelek, behind that post?

hi mark

all of them. I can prove it.

PROVE it

Its unnatural to breastfead.I think we found a formula to feeed the babies. I think this breastfeading fenomena has been going on for the last ten years. Thanks for joining us tonight. People support criminals says he mishandled the passenger because he forgot he was transporting human beings.

They are going to release 3 other albums this year, so I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet.

I really enjoyed Flying Microtonal Banana, but if anything, their next album, Murder of the Universe, is shaping up to even better:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zUPTPlkqDg

murder of the universe will destroy it if the spoken word song is anything to go by

does anyone gets somewhat uncomfortable listening to this? I don't know if its the microtonality but it gives a uncanny vibe

also I'm three songs in and most of them seen too long

FUCKING YES
been listening to it non stop for days, its amazing! anyone saying its bad deserves the gentle touch of a shovel in the face