Disney continues their princess agenda. Brie Larson is hot as fuck. Hype as fuck for Captain Marvel

Disney continues their princess agenda. Brie Larson is hot as fuck. Hype as fuck for Captain Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYVbk1iv5d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not a very traditionally beautiful face but then i guess they want to appeal to negroids too nowadays

she's a great actress tho

>26
Looks 36

Krager, you always hit the mark when it comes to women.

act

has she been in anything good, who the fuck is she

21 jump street

Short Term 12
Room
Tanner Hall
The Gambler
Rampart

> any of those
> good

She has nice tits.

That's it. She wasn't even very good in Room.

stick to your capeshits, pleb

>Disney continues their princess agenda.

lol, ok

>KFC continues their chicken agenda

excuse me, good sir?

She has got implants.

Absolutely disgusting, and unnecessary; she ruined her perfect body.

Is she gonna work out at least?

Should they have chose Debicki instead?

she was already cast as a different character in GOTG 2

Since the fappening?

She had pretty perfect little natural titties in those pictures.

>Should they have chose Debicki instead?
The answer to that question is always yes.

>She had pretty perfect little natural titties in those pictures.

Either you're visually impaired, or mentally impaired.

>he thinks those looked fake
they looked like C-cups with moderate-low body fat

They don't look fake at all my man.

Study up on boobs.

and cap used to be human torch
that doesn't matter
debicki was born to play female captain marvel

fake or not her fappening pics were among the best

10>8>3>11>1>7>2>9>6>4>5

Fuck 10, marry 3, kill 6

>Brie Larson
Who?

>Brie Larson is hot as fuck.
No she is not I litrally walk ast Brie Larsones every day she is a 5/10 - Average - decent wife material if she can cook or clean and sex 3 times a week while maintaining current weight.

You people are fucking crazy. January Jones is hot at fuck. Paula Patton is hot as fuck. Gina Gerson is hot as fuck. Not Brie Larson, my god how can you be so off base. Like the base is here and you are way over there. ayyylmaoing at your life OP.

God, you have shit taste in women.

She was great in Room. I think you're stupid.

Na. Her boobs are real. They were bouncing around and everything at comic con.

I haven't seen it. I have a strong moral Compass.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYVbk1iv5d0

Wow that dress would look really beautiful on someone pretty with a feminine body.

Why do you only like women with alliterative names?

Who could play Kamala Khan

Will she consume coffee like there's no tomorrow?

Ayup. She needs to go full muscle bunny to accurately portray Carol as she is in the current run.

who cares about womens ability to act?
seriously

post me some great iconic acting scenes of women

Kekked

i agree with your opinion that brie larson is just average and not hot at all, but
this so much

>January Jones, i can only see a nose desu
>Paula Patton, im not into cacao, but i can see why you think she is hot
>Gina Gerson, east trash AND pedo tier

Here are some actual hot women
Jessia Alba
Amy Adams
Jennifer Lawrence
LMAO just kidding, JLaw is trash
Saoirse Ronan
Camilla Luddington
Kate Beckinsale
Gal Gadot, as long she doesnt speak
Clara Oswald

now try to tell me why im wrong

please kys

She was only attractive in scott pilgrim

Once again. Hollywood casts a painfully generic average looking actress that weights about 95lbs to star as a muscular strong female superhero. Can't wait till they make a big deal out of her beating up men. Seeing is how every female led movie now a days is a strong independent woman who likes to remind us constantly

It should have been someone tall(ish). Carol's powerset is pretty much a male one rather than the traditionally female things like mental abilities (Emma Frost/Scarlet Witch/Psylocke), agility ninja-like things (Black Widow/Psylocke), or elemental manipulation (Crystal/Storm). Her byline is "Flies-Zaps-Punches", and her being in the 'flying brick' category is probably one of the reasons she's not that well liked by the younger male readers - they think she's imitating a man to begin with.

So when it comes to the fight scenes Marvel are going to want her to display a fair amount of raw Power. Something Black Widow doesn't do as she's more the gymnastic ninja type as pointed out above - when Romanov takes a henchdude down she's all over them while wearing a costume so tight fitting that it looks a little bit like a sexual assault. Carol needs to fucking hit people. Hard. And for maximum benefit it'd look better if she was doing it alongside the boys in group combat scenes rather than off in a corner picking on the smallest stuntman they could find (as with BW).

That means an actress with a bit of size. It helps sell the power aspect far better than watching someone 5'6" air swing at a guy's chin from below. So they should have picked Debicki, or Jessica Biel, or an accent-coached Gemma Atkinson, or a reblonded-up Aly Michalka. It doesn't take an Oscar-winner to play this kind of role and it'd be far easier to make a tall girl act the role than an tiny actress look it.

She was in that?
Was she the rock star?

Envy adams