Anyone on Sup Forums succesfully quit using adderall?

Anyone on Sup Forums succesfully quit using adderall?

I have been takin 90mg a day for about two years and am no longer getting any positive effects from it other then being able to stay awake.

It has been causing really bad anxiety where i look all twitchy to everyone but i still cant get out of bed without it.

I flushed the rest of my stash and am done going to the jew dr. Any tips or advice on how i can get back to functioning at my job without needing speed would be greatly appreciated.

have you tried exercise? first thing when you wake up tomorrow morning drink a half liter of water and walk for 30 minutes, if you're fit and have shoes that wont fuck up your feet, go for a run. Ride a bike.... swim. Just be active for 30 minutes to start your day, I know it's a different circumstance but coming from smoking 3g+ a day of weed exercise has been an enormous help for me

no, but i love adderall

I havent been to active but i could see it as a good way to build back my energy. Looking back i remember how good i felt when i was bicycling everywhere. My biggest fear is im gonna wake up tomorrow with absolutely no motivation to do anything.

Stop going to cons and drinking heavily you smelly Italian sonofabitch.

Take things slow for a while, -amphetamine withdrawls of any kind can be pretty debilitating.

I dont drink nor am i italian so go suck a fat one you greasy fag

Not an option my job just gave me a new schedule of over 40hrs a week. Guess im gonna just have to tough through it. How long til im back to normal or have i done irreversible damage where ill never be normal again?

>implying you dont live in Las Vegas

ima be real. withdrawls might come, rhe severity depends on the doseage and time you've been taking it. The most common symptoms are extreme hunger (worse than the munchies), extreme fatigue (you could sleep for 8 hours and still sleep more), lack of motivation, the first thing to work on is the craving, then deal with the withdrawl, do stuff that releases dopamine in your brain. I do not reccomend caffeine because the rush ot gives you will make you miss the rush adderall used to give and make you want it really bad. source: I've been taking adderall for 16 years in varying doses and now 60mg

Stopped adderal, Vyvanse, ritalin after 7 years.

One month to stop being lethargic, 6 months before you feel like you stop needing them, however your focus pre stimulants never comes back. Ever.

I know what you mean bro I started using adderall in junior year of high school to help me focus, but soon it devolved into snorting it a couple of times a day. I'm a little over a year sober now and my focus is worse than it was before. It changed my life so much I even have a tattoo to remember the struggle, you just have to stay strong.

I dont
Thanks for the input im going to start riding my bike as the weather gets better and hopefully the excessive munchies will help me gain some weight cas im severly under right now.
Thanks for the input i had a feeling it would be awhile but knowing that now has inspired me even more. Are you happier now that youve stopped taking stims?

Your brain is a fucking crazy thing.There are people that come back from strokes. Also there are long term users of meth who become people again, just keep pushing yourself

It's hard to get rid of, but it's possible. My friend in high school started abusing addy, snorting it almost every morning. He got over it though. I guess it depends on what kinda person you are.

You are. That's what stopping does to you.
I take several hours to get myself out of bed every single day (before 4pm if I'm lucky) and have no motivation to do anything at all. I am currently several failed semesters into a school I am about to be dismissed from and the only thing that makes me feel like I can do it has shed 60 pounds from me in a few months and is aiding me in ruining every relationship I have.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see that tattoo really bad. Congrats on staying away though, I sincerely don't know how you do it.

I also started during highschool then convinced my parents to get me a script. Next thing you know im getting 90 30mg ir adds handed to me. At first it was amazing my grade confidence all went up while my social anxiety disapeared. I also thought i was the man because everyone wanted adderall and i made me alot of money. That lasted for a couple months then i felt normal taking them while also smoking atleast 5 grams of weed everyday. Then it changed my grades started to fall the good effects were all gone and my social anxiety came back hard. I look back now wishing i had never even heard of this drug. All the things ive done betraying my best friends and family stealing fighting leading me to hang out with a bunch of scumbags that led to me getting in even more trouble.

took me forever to get close to normal. weed slowed down recovery. i remember looking sketchy and looking over my shoulder for months

Its the molecule of dextroamphetamine its pretty simple

Yea last night i was out with my buddy and some mexicans who had the weed and they asked if i was a cokehead. Knowing i looked like that was the final reason i needed to finally quit this shit.

That is pretty dope man.
Fuck if I don't want some right meow \: