I've been making this creepy 3D head in maya...

I've been making this creepy 3D head in maya. It's sort of based on those old creepy puppets you would see at a renaissance fair.

What does Sup Forums think of my creation?

2/3

3/3

Sorta like this one, check out the rotation

Fuck

looks like a jew

cunt

you need to learn how to model eye sockets.. and faces.. Ok, well, you need to learn how to use maya.

Yeah, I'm still learning the software. I just learned about UV mapping, so I'm trying that out for sure.

also, look at that nose. It's the epitome of beauty.

Its way better than any of the shit ive made. Making people and faces in maya is impossible.

I feel you mate. it's not easy

Granted i only have one hour a day to work in it. I need to get a good pc and my own copy of maya. I will sit at a desk for 12hrs a day untill i make a good 3d model.

I'm currently working on a jack in the box, where the head is going to go on later. Spring squashes up and down correctly too.

Beautiful creation senor

Ive been working on something similar in blender. Meet, eggman

Since you seem to be pretty well versed. Recently ive been working on a house. I have the floor plan and all that finished and tomorrow i was thinking i would try to make a claw foot bathtub. How would i go about extruding down the middle in smooth veiw without ut collapseing in on itsself.

Like this one

Y0u h4v3 n0 und3rst4nd1ng 0f wh47 ju57 h4pp3n3d.

hang on so you have the shape of the tub but you want to add the legs in? Maya or Blender?

Reminds me of this

Maya. No, i want to pull down the middle so its acually a bowl shape, but if i put it in smooth veiw it colapses in on itself.

Do you have a screenshot of the tub in progress? I think I can help you if I could see it.
It's beautiful. That's worthy of a meme page.
I haven't thought about Courage in so long. So many great memories

I mean, I would use the CV curve tool and draw it out and revolve it afterwards, then shape it into the shape I would want. Not sure if that helps at all, I'm actually not *that* well versed yet. lol

Get spooked my dude

Sadly i dont. Its basically that. I took a sphere, flatened it out into kindof a flat oval pickle shape but i have no idea where,to go from there.

If you were in blender Id know better but I dont use maya (not op here) id usually say subdivide or inset is and drag it down in segments.

Polygon or curve?

That actually made me jump. Bravo. Can I show to this my friend? He likes weird stuff like this.

kinda cool, although I don't get the purpose of making something random

Currently modeling my own tub, bere with me for a minute

Did this quick, but you're looking for something like this?

2/3

3/3

I am a professional 3D generalist.
I can model a perfect face human in 2 hours.
You need this site : cgpersia
And practice

>cgpersia
I will bookmark this site for later. Thanks my man!

By all means my dude

Control Points? Never heard of them!

Yea, thats pretty close to what i wanted. Maybe a sharper dropoff from the lip. But other than that its awesome. How u do?

Well, I started off with the curve sphere, molded it into the oval like you said and here is what I did.

I converted the curve into a Polygon to use the edge tools (Insert Edge loop, etc). Next, I select the proper vertices on the bottom and pulled them down to get the "tub" shape. You can also use the vertices on the side to widen the tub if you like.

Next, I took the inner circle faces of the top of the "tub" and moved them down, creating the shape shown here Next, I inserted an edge loop (or multicut) where I want to the lip to drop off. Using the edge tool, I widened the edge I needed And moved it down, and widened it using the scale tool.