Did I cook my steak right Sup Forums?

Did I cook my steak right Sup Forums?

Looks good to me, can't tell temp that well with the lighting tho. how'd you cook it?

the perfect steak

Room temperature, oiled it and seasoned it, then put it a hot as fuck pan, couple of minutes each side, then let it rest for 5 minutes

>be me
>vegetarian since birth
>wants to try that steak

it looks good

No, how the fuck do you undercook steak you literally needed another 2 minutes its one of the easiest meals to make and you still fuck it up.

good job faggot

>undercook steak

Impossible to do, this is between blue and rare. It's how I like it.

you did good

> vegetarian since birth

wat

Cast iron I hope?
Do you even know what a seared steak is?

Looks like shit to be honest.
No thickness what so ever and your "hot as fuck" pan pulled a shit ton of moisture out of it.
using oil instead of a butter is a top tier fag move. and by seasoning I'm seriously hoping you're not a cunt who added anything more than just a dash of salt and better, but that should have well well seasoned that was as it was warming to room tempurature (which is the only thing you got right)
and 5 minute resting? Yeah I can see your absolute shit job of a rest all over your plate you fucking idiot.

Got fucking dammit A for effort and all but if it's a retard making the effort like you the A just stands for Asshat

I'd eat the fuck out of that steak

Photo is good size, I hate 4k+ photos people post from their fucking phones. However it's bit underexposed so you could have sorted that out before posting.

Well..

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

It's sirloin, not porterhouse, you don't really see sirloin cut in ridiculously thick cuts. Also, any steak that's medium rare or under will leave the juices on the plate when it's rested, that's the whole fucking point in resting it, moron.

All that and you make a pretty shit steak XD

I don't have photoshop but here's one done in irfanview.

Nothing about that is right.
Shit plate.
A piece of meat alone with nothing to eat with it.
No cutlery.
Not to mention it's rare which is alright but not cooked quite enough for my personal tastes.

Making me hungry af

You fucked it up, it looked nothing like that lol

No. Next question

Examine the histogram of your photo. It is underexposed. Of course it is different than what your eyes are seeing. I was enhancing the photo to get the most out of it, not that it is exactly what your eyes are seeing. Being in colored light, low lighting and taken with mobile phone this will guarantee that the photo is not going to be what you saw.

>hot as fuck pan

this

pan wasn't hot enough I see signs of boiling

The juices stay in the meat not on the plate, jesus H chris are you a fucking class A faggot and a crinkled cut faggot through and through.

All that looks like is you put the steak on as high of a heat and humanly possible for a minute on eat side and litterally evaporated any moisture 1 quarter of the way down so by the time you cut it you can a blob os shit in the center just waiting to pour out of your fucking plate.

Just die already

Does look good; maybe slightly less heat, which I wouldn't normally say. Personal preference gets the seared outside but slightly more even cooking on the inside towards the red middle.

The whole photo is yellow. I didn't apply any other correction than brightness/gamma just to demonstrate it is underexposed.

that looks fucking perfect. jealous as fuck op

Raw or nothing pansy
OP today you are and extra faggot that piece of shit you call a steak is dryer than my dead grandma's pussy. You just shit on the Mona Lisa.

Fucking hell, OP. Now I want steak for dinner.

10/10, would eat

it looks like shit

Needs some ketchup on the side to dip it in

fail/10

that's up to you, man.

Put ketchup on in,like Mr. Trump.

Yes. How a steak should be. Bloody and juicy!

Looks like a nice rare steak to me.
Only a walking vagina would pass on it.

>Quack ... Baa ... Oink ... Moo

is this a plate for retards?

Steak is disgunting

Wait, you mean being vegetarian was a thing before 2000 or you're underage and should gtfo ?

'Murifat detected

Enjoy your "well done" shit, we're talking about CUISINE here

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I wish I still had teeth.

Looks delicious, user, great job.

what happened to them user

>2017
>eating a steak that isn't well done with ketchup
Liberal cuck detected

Now you have to learn how to cut it. You go AGAINST the grain of the meat so it shears apart when you bite into it. If the lines of fat and tissue are moving in one direction, you cut perpendicularly to them.