/cum/

/cum/ carpool edition

Other urls found in this thread:

printmag.com/imprint/a-curious-similarity/
bad-dragon.com/products/stan
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/29/half-of-canadas-troops-are-overweight-and-sitting-might-be-to-blame/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just pooped

i swear nobody has given me a (You) today.

how the mighty have fallen.

How did it felt?

i used to get drunk with some canadians back when i lived in Vallarta, they're cheap as fuck but good lads to mock americans with.

we built this city

Not this time cunt

yeeyee

Well then if you don't believe that bad things exist, the entire discussion is irrelevant to you consider the original poster asked why bad things exist and they clearly do believe bad things exist.

ya no andes mamando

sorry pachanga i saw it late.

Stop.

very good. I made a grunt to enjoy it more

And I said that they exist because of God

the canadians that go to vallarta are cheap
blame westjet

fuck that clown

If they exist what are they?

>what are they?
bad things, that's the entire point of the question

If you're Catholic they exist because of the absence of God caused by our own choices to distance ourselves from him (Sin)

emily

amirite? only video nerds get these memejokes hahaha

So you can't name any?

>when the f.lux kicks in

shes looks like the type of girl that requires an argument to get a handjob from

It's not for me to say what is and isn't morally evil

But you said there is a standard, so that means you should clearly be able to define it.

I want my own dragon /cum/

>define an absolute standard set by God

The song Vege-tables by the Beach Boys has been stuck in my head for at least 3 days

please elaborate, however remember back then when i saw Canadian girls, Mexicans and gringos alke said to avoid em' because they were garbage. I dodn't believe but i met this canadian girl that wanted to get all sorts of freebies without opeing her legs, which made me ponder about their endgame... then i saw this canadian lads who wanted to hang out with some americans and us, but never wanted give aways their shekels to but more booze.

kek

So you believe there is one but you don't know what it is?

Do you believe god gave you free will to be a mindless drone in anything related to philosophy?

literally official church doctrine

does anyone else play the binding of isaac

printmag.com/imprint/a-curious-similarity/

Catholics are a funny bunch tho, they always spew shit and then go full retard outside church, but as a mason i been taught about their economic goals and whatnot, so i see their rethorics as mere garbage to dumb down people.

am i white

The Catholic Church and its doctrines have been anti-scriptural for centuries but there aren't any genuinely reformist Protestant sects

>So you believe there is one but you don't know what it is?
It's literally unknowable

>Do you believe god gave you free will to be a mindless drone in anything related to philosophy?
God gave us free will so that we could have the capacity to make choices

ZzzZZz

>as a mason i been taught about their economic goals and whatnot, so i see their rethorics as mere garbage to dumb down people.

bad-dragon.com/products/stan

>It's literally unknowable
Then it doesn't exist because a standard is known and used as the benchmark for everybody.

no

>this thread

canada only has two airlines, air canada and westjet

air canada is a big global airline
westjet was a regional canadian airline that became national and later added usa and mexico destinations

going to PV is a western canada thing because people from western canada can get a cheap connection to calgary and then a fight from there

easterners are more likely to go to yucatan

what chinese food should i order?

poo...

jk Pajet how is you?

>Then it doesn't exist
No

Hey bud

so i can expect to meet rich canadians in Cancun and all that?

i say this because i kinda dislike foreigners who are just looking for free stuff

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im trashed senpai

It can only be a standard if it is known and used by everybody.

If nobody knows it it's not a standard and doesn't exist.

>tfw seriously poor

Crackers + cheese and pasta for the last week buds, my body is revolting against me.

i do not fully disaprove their dogma, however as an istitution the catholic church is rotten

>got some benadryl
>shall be abusing it tomorrow night probably
hallucinations here i come

Alright
S Stop laughing!
Just whatever you eat eveveryday hehehe

>Hot Springs is dry even though it used to be full of speakeasies run by the mob
JUST

>It can only be a standard if it is known and used by everybody.
>If nobody knows it it's not a standard and doesn't exist.
Why is that for you to say

im poor too, i need (you)s

>being poor in the US

how?

i need to know a good ashram to spend a month chilling at

do you have any advice?

but i cant do that user

ha

haha

hahaha

had a great uncle that ran messages for a gangster in hot springs, and then dipped out with $300 and never went back there for the rest of his life

pretty as hell in that part of AR tho

>Why is that for you to say
Because that is what a standard is.

going to mexico is more of a middle class thing here, people that can afford america go there instead usually, lot of wealthy people have timeshares in florida and hawaii

Cannibalism is bad!

>how?
I make very little money and refuse to ask for handouts from the gubment

are canadians healthier than americans and mexicans?

lets say i was to go to the us for the first time. whats that one city i shouldnt miss at all?

NO RACIAL SLURS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

GET THE FUCK OUT

mexican/chicano hour again

>pretty as hell in that part of AR tho
Ye, I'm pretty jealous of the qt for being able to live here

I've already explained this but whatever bud

no

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/29/half-of-canadas-troops-are-overweight-and-sitting-might-be-to-blame/

49% of canadian troops are overweight
25% are obese

All you've explained is that 'god did it'

Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you

The obesity rates for white Americans are in line with Western Europe

What makes North America the fattest continent of all?

well i guess i will never experience what is not to pay Canadian's margaritas

in theory, but depends desu

>making litte money

i don' really want to criticize but it's extremelly easy to make some good shekels over there

i see several flags Billy, but desu the only actual mexicans are those posting under mexican flags

>i don' really want to criticize but it's extremelly easy to make some good shekels over there
I value free time over shekels

All three countries are relatively rich and sparsely populated

being the richest

if you have lots of spare time then you ain't poor my boy

ssorry
I will check and tell

I'm wealthy but I don't have a lot of shekels.

the whole world is fat, except africa and parts of asia

mexicans

But there is fat, and there is america fat.

Like Mexico is full of fat people, but America is filled with need to be towed fat people.

Just got back from Ecuador and I haven't stopped shitting wahey

Mexico is neither rich nor sparsely populated.

>except africa and parts of asia
disinfo

just vomited four times. still nauseous and mentally/physically disoriented.
why must I be so unfortunate. Mourn for the torment I must endure on a day-to-day basis. I believe I'd be better off if I were to die in my sleep tonight. It seems like I never get a break from unnecessary suffering and discontent. The truth is it's all been self-inflicted and I lack the self-control necessary to break free from the incessant thoughts in my racing mind (I want to die, I hate myself, why must it all be so awful, why does it have to be this way, why am I such a fucking idiot, how could I have allowed this happen, why am I such a fucking nutcase to allow myself to go on like this, why won't anyone help me I can't help myself, I am already dead it doesn't matter anyway). I've lost all hope that I'll ever live a normal, healthy, content, and sober life again.
please just kill me for fuck's sake. just kill me for crying out loud. I am powerless to end my life. I am powerless to resume living it. I am powerless and am tormented I am positive that I exist in Hell. I'll smoke another cigarette so that I get even more nauseous and disoriented, what could I possibly do right now other than contribute to my own suffering? I don't know how to do anything else, this is all I know.

>when the world is so rich that you've begun to worry about having too much food

then perhaps your wealth is not just physical

shut up

why is Mexico even included in these threads? don't get me wrong I think Mexican posters are bros but you guys don't even really speak English. maybe only because Mexican culture has such a large presence in the US? otherwise it seems like an arbitrary inclusion.

I found some old pepperoni that smells like farts im eating that too now

because cum lol

>isn't that rich
They aren't that poor either. They're better off than most of Latin America

It's not that densely populated compared to Europe

not really we just have more people. the standard is 20-30% in europe, na

that looks like a disease mate

>what is a continent

you have to learn spanish and go to /lat/
they all shitpost each other, especially mexico though

parts of mexico are also up for real nigga hours

there's a Zionist theorist (can't remember his name) but he claims the world can't support beyond 4bllion people

no

well in america anglo culture isn't really a thing, so we come to spice things up as canadians are naturally boring and americans need someone to believe they have it good.

Also, im the best poster here so yeah is good that Mexico is included.

better bring in russia and iceland then too