A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a pig (I'm a human!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a pig (I'm a human!). My friends say it's because Im chubby
I like eat a lot. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

post a pic with less clothes so we can see what we are working with.

Bitch deadass looks like porky the fucking pig

Fuck them. You're a pretty girl and you look good. There's nothing wrong with you.

you should post nudes

You've come to the wrong place.

Just flash em your tits they won't be mean again

thats a bad shopp try again o r9k
that should be fun

1) Piggies are cute.
2) They're just saying that to get a reaction out of you, because they like to spending time with you.
3) You don't really look like a piggy, IMO.

>4) But I still think you're pretty cute, even tho you look like a human.

Stop eating so much

Fuck off white knight faggot

Downsyndrome animals can start threads? That's a step in becoming part of the rest of us

Take a dab it..

Try harder user.
A photo from a cute facebook girl ain't gonna get you any (You)'s.

Oh wait.

Yes it did.

You're all retards.

Make a video of you putting a sharpie in your ass and everyone will love you.

Ohh no..

No dude, I'm a womanizer. And I've ruined more than one woman's life. I just found out later that I genuinely like chubby girls.

Thanks for the offer though. I feel inclined to decline wearing that persona though.

You can be the Mr. White Knight in this thread, if you want.

how new?

Meh, you look normal to me, slightly above average chin size but definitely not too chubby, based on what I can see in this photo. Not unhealthily chubby, therefore fine. In the end what they say doesn't change shit, however if you have a bad diet try getting exercise, and maybe diet, but exercise is the thing most skimp out on. Just take whatever action is objectively best, analyse the result, and repeat. People will like you eventually

Post a video of you eating a lot.
Then we'll decide if you're a pig or not.
Most likely our answer will be "yes."

> nobody recognizes Eliza
> multiple threads every day
> nobody recognizes Eliza

how retard?

>look like a pig
Not true. You look like you were bitten by a radioactive Rumer Willis.

i know bro fucking shits, its such and obvius shopp

please don't break kayfabe, it ruins the thread.

This retard.

ur beautiful bby. what's your gmail?

devil quads for the creep

Girl u Know what.

For That u Came to the wrong Place xD
But lemme tell u smth

Words r made of humans - language is only made to interact and share Information
so to be real - words are what u learned about them - without meaning (which u learned) they're useless, just a Sound
Tell a kid that it has to say "fuck you" instead of "hello" to People and it will think its normal.
Basically your the Reason y These words are so Bad to you.
What i want to say, is that you gotta know that These Shit words are just fucking Sounds. Dont let them be real, Dont think that there is any meaning for them.
Start to think about yourselfe and all the positive Things.
school is a crucial Place. Dont let These bullies rule your private life.

Girl if u think ur fat - Start fitness
Basically every Girl (there are some Who are really ugly and Nobody Can do anything about it But Trust me ur not one of These xD) can Look Great.
Start Fitness, buy some Nice clothes where u can show of some tits or booty (if its nice, and it will if u train hard) and it will be Oke

At the end I want to say: You're cute and be aware of it.
School , or whereever these bullies come from, will be over one day, don't be sad - everything will be over one day