My friends almost caught CP on my phone

My friends almost caught CP on my phone.
What could happened if they found it?
Did you ever get caught?
Why am I a pedophile? What did I do for deserve this?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send it over, lets see how bad it is.

Kill yourself.
That's all I have to say.

Ruh roh raggy

Grow up and delete that shit. No good comes out of it and it's just going to end up causing more and more problems for you.

you must seek therapy

OP you ate STUPID. Lets say you did have said CP on your phone. Why the fuck would you not have that phone locked, then why the fuck would you let your friends see it? I have friends but I trust none of them enough to hold my phone, much less look through it. My friends have a habit of dropping things.

You are like people that say "gay is sick"

It would become legal for them to kill you. Be careful, OP.

Nigga, he might serve 5 to 10 but he aint gettin shot for owning cp

You'd have to be pretty dumb to have shit like that where it is easily accessible to other people. Keep your shit on lockdown man.

>Pizza
>On your damn phone

It's not about if you are gonna get caught, its about when. And when it happens that shit better be encrypted in an external HDD with easy and fast access to the microwave.

But they are. Same as us.

If you faggots can't grasp on that concept I have some bad news for you.

>Not using incognito mode

whoops, meant private mode

If he goes to prison and THEY find out it was a child related crime They will kill him.Even convicts have a code of honor and a pedo is not in it.

They're separated in prisons

Only in some prisons of first world.

The rest of the world couldn't give less of a shit about who dies or not in prison.

Just because you believe something that you just made up doesn't make it reality.

I like they couldn't find fake blue prints for the stock photo. It looks like white butcher paper.

"Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."
So I have a psychiatric disorder

Are you left handed user?

EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE on Fucking /b has some sort of disorder.

Hopefully the dumb fuck keeps his iCloud sync on and it's been uploaded. PhotoDNA will own his ass.

No
Why

you are quite normal, it´s the restrictions set by years of oppression by the church which has divided western societys and brought shame into perfectly innocent, natural & practical things, this is what is clashing with your perfectly healthy state. Just stay safe and do no harm.

Nobody would like me
I don't feel good
I don't feel ok

Post cp this thread is shit anyways.

They are all over the internet (I'm talking about no-nude)

You can't catch cerebral palsy. You can only be born with it.

Then just drop it and focus on other areas in your life, noone is asking you to obsess with this area of sex or defend pedos publicly.....delete your stash and start afresh on something youd like to do...?

"Most important for Hawai‘ian society, the young learned of sexual humor. Among the Hawai‘ians, sex was and remains a rich source of humor and enjoyment. In everyday conversation and in song and story, it was considered to be an “art form” to speak using sexual double entendres (kaona). " hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

Not to get all Jesus-y on you, but we all are forced to carry a cross. Yours has to be to try and fix yourself, cause sexual attraction to children isnt healthy or normal. Go to a therapist, try and fix yourself. Ill pray for you, best of wishes

Therapist would turn him in. That's the problem when criminalize a mental disorder.

Its illegal for a therapist to turn him in if he doesn't admit to doing anything illegal. If he admits to searching for CP, then the Dr. would be forced to. Pedophelia is not a crime, for saying he has sexual thoughts about young children he could not be placed in jail.