What do you hate the most?

What do you hate the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being stuck in the only lane on the highway that isn't moving.

Hypocrites.

My alcoholism.

Commies

whats ur drinking like? more than 10 units a day?

Better dead than red

Leftists

Niggers and kikes

Being alive

SJWs

It's more like every other day I binge drink. Couldn't tell you exactly how much because I usually lose count and black out.

Flips

Join the club, faggot. Either go hard or give it up.

OP

My liver would prefer the latter.

Im sometimes everyday and starting work at 5am. Im not a full blown alky but if i keep up at this rate i know i will be

/b and the edgy kids within

Yeah it creeps up on you. I just got worse and worse over 10 years and it started with being a musician playing in bars.

Yeah, me too. Every night though, I stare at the clock until it's too late to buy it. I count the minutes until last call, then breathe a sigh of relief once it's passed... yet every night I repeat the same action.

I caved and bought some cheap canadian rye so I'm presently halfway to being drunk.

How do you fight it, user?

Niggers. Brown/black bread
See thread:
>724735483

Guten Abend Kamerad!

Myself

I really don't know at this point and I wish I had an easy answer for you. I've been thinking of AA but I have a hard time stomaching the cult aspect of it.

Spend so much money on the stuff too! Along wits cigs, i could be on holiday every year!

Daquan gesesse

>How do you fight it, user?
Smoke weed instead

my own flaws.

I know tell me about it! If I think of all the money I've spent on booze and smokes over the last years I think I could have bought me a small island at this point.

Not hating anything

censorship

CNN

That would only drive me to drink more. That shit makes me edgy and paranoid. I hate it.

reloading

Getting older.

Liberals, taxes, and overcooked steaks.

I live in Scotland, we can only buy alcohol between 10am - 10pm lol. Thing is mate the only peraon who can help you is you. I realise this too fuck AA

Smoking the wrong shit then. Comes in many forms and carries many effects. You can shop online for one that fulfills your needs.

Bread

I would but I haven't had a reliable goddamn connect in ages. They always get their dumb asses popped by the po and I get sketched about finding more.

If I had reliable weed I'd never drink again.

Well... beer, on occasion, but beer is awesome. If beer didn't have booze in it I'd still love it.

There was an AA thread on here a while ago. Reminded me of what a bunch of passive aggressive sanctimonious flakes those guys are.

get a card, buy it online

Nope. I've tried enough different strains to know it doesn't agree with me.

Olives.
Green or black.
Can't stand those little pickled cat testicles.

Toronto.

Haha didnt see it mate but i can imagine.

bummer

myself

Being alive

People that are old that haven't been to the dentist in a while that need "deep pocket" cleaning in their gums.

I work retail and ONCE you know the smell, you will Always know it.

It smells like Death. It smells like someone opening a casket and blowing it into your face and nose.

It's THE MOST disgusting smell I've ever experienced.

Mother fuckers need to go to the dentist and brush their damn teeth.

I got into a "run in" with some old dude (I'm 42.... so when I say OLD... I mean OLD) that had the breath of 1,000 corpses. He was a close talker too.

I kept backing away while he came closer/advancing.

I eventually went behind a service counter to keep distance. He had no self awareness though and FOLLOWED ME!! I then had to mildly yell at him that he's not allowed behind the counter.

It's NASTY.

do you at least like cat testicles?

If you don't buy their convoluted bullshit they start pseudo psychoanalyzing you. Typical cult tactic. I want to get sober not become a zombie with no capacity for rational thought, reduced to parroting stupid slogans and platitudes.

people who remind me of me

>o wait those are my fav

niggers probably

Sup Forums

Furries. They are the blight on humanity which must be cleaned with fire.

Punks

that's what you get with watered-down christianity (which is what AA is).

I feel you brother how much a day?

smelling my neighbors weed smoke. stupid brain dead asshole

not being born in a first world country

republicans mostly

RELIGION every last 1 of them.

Tie. SJWs and Malignant Authority.

People who stink up public restrooms for no reason.I saw a huge pile of diarrhea shit on top of the water tank in local mall restroom,and the toilet itself was functional.
I hope the janitor and cleaners catch the guy and wring his neck.

Lazy, disrespectful people and people who expect me to take responsibility for the failures of others.

meh, NA worked for me. 6 years clean/sober. There is definitely a lot to hate about it, but if other shit isn't working for you - I'd give it a try.

> I want to get sober not become a zombie with no capacity for rational thought, reduced to parroting stupid slogans and platitudes.

A big part of it is behavioral modification - it is funny when I first started going I thought all the sayings and shit were stupid. But there are times where I'm stressing out, and now I can say "shit - easy does it", or "one day at a time" or whatever, and it helps get me back on track.

It does have a cultish atmosphere - but on the other hand, it isn't like you have to go, or they make you come back - or that they even want that much from you. I mean I guess just to be sober?

I have a big bias vs AA though, I really prefer NA. I can't fucking take AA meetings. But w/e.

If all I had was AA, I'd go because it gave me a way to deal with my addictions, and I think be a much better person in general.

I truly wish they'd ditch the god shit, and the christian shit in particular though.

That I'm only able to score 60, 5/325 Oxycodone every 60 days.

Control freaks

People still protesting Trump in March. There's some No Women Day tomorrow, the fuck is that all about? I have no idea what they're on about anymore. Or that one a few weeks back where spics didn't show up - I don't wash dishes or mow lawns, and it was fucking February; I'd never have known about it if our cafeteria hadn't been showing CNN that day.

I kinda hope this No Women Day catches on, though. Maybe we can go back to smoking cigars in meetings again.

>Maybe we can go back to smoking cigars in meetings again
>implying that you have a job

Hello.

>Voted for Trump
>of course I have a job

Phaggots and libtards and gaytheists

If you want a good laugh read the Big Book. What a bunch of mumbo jumbo!

Yeah I've pretty much been thinking along the same lines in that I won't rule it out just as a way to remind myself daily that I need to stop drinking. It's like pulling teeth trying to get myself to do it though.

Feminists and male feminists (cuckolds).

Women who are not under the authority of a man.

Wiggers.

the government and your isp are monitoring your online activity ipanon.com

Cultural enrichment.

spoopy

Repeating myself.

Your edge

punks

Not sure if you're referring to the bible

ha

Lately, my job. Overall, living.

Sorry, what?

My own laziness. Thanks to my top-tier genes and connections thanks to my parents, I could have the world in my hands. But no, I'm a work- hating shit.

Nah the AA book. The bible is at least interesting in terms of studying ancient culture and crap. Well numbers an deuteronomy are boring af though.

Finish this to find out what I hate... Chips made with salt and vi......

rginity

Got to be sjw's!!

Muslims

Alcoholism runs deep in my family. Only a matter of time for me user. Can already feel it creeping up.

Ditto

AA 14 step doesn't work, confront why u do it

nice setup