C-Celeb thread: diaper f-filled beta manlet a-appreciation edition

C-Celeb thread: diaper f-filled beta manlet a-appreciation edition...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cih6-71ws0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W-Wow good s-sir, I-I w-wouldn't know wh-whether to ask them i-if they w-want d-drinks o-or refreshments or if I-I should cl-clean the p-pool, mow the lawn or serve them a-all a-a dinner fit for queens...

Are you feeling ok?

Definitely need more Kylie in swimsuits.

kill yourself

Con: ridiculous cornrows. Pro: Kylie in swimsuit. Worth.

I wonder if she has the same plastic surgeon as Kim or Bruce?

If she wants to turn herself into a blow-up doll, she has the money to do it.

I'm v-very h-happy g-good sir; y-yes m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is s-still m-my m-mistress and sh-she i-is v-very b-b-beautiful... B-But I-I still d-don't f-feel r-right h-hoarding u-up s-such a-a-a beauty f-from a-all the m-many m-me who w-want h-her and c-c-can't h-have s-such a-a great w-woman... I offer m-my sincerest apologies t-to these unfortunate m-men...

W-Whaa, you mean l-l-like stick a fork i-in my eyes right before I-I throw m-myself o-off a high building g-good sir?...

With full realization she constructed her body rather than grew into it, I still would.... with protection....

you kids have way too much time on your hands

I w-would gl-glady o-offer m-my open mouth t-to these ladies when they d-decide to spill their wastes; wh-why should th-they have to over exert themselves b-b-by walking all the way into the room and bend over a-a strange wh-white bowl when I-I could f-fall d-down and o-open my u-useless mouth for them to fill...

Hot as hell, but she definitely needs a new bra. She's rich enough to buy one that pushes her tits up the 3 cups she wants while still comfy.

i shake and stir my bum
so after concert,
when things really heat up,
i'll be ready to cast my poop
in the most fortunate of fans,
whom i choose to serve me best
by eating my bowl of poopiness!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cih6-71ws0o

JJ!

I keep trying to tell myself she's attractive, but something about her makes it hard. Maybe the sculpted eyebrows?

That's a dude, right?

No...

Dave Mustaine from Megadeth

hnnng thank you satan!

Inb4 cocks get posted

and what has this got to do with queen ariana,
seeing as my bum is vouchsafe worth ten thousand hungry hopeful mouths, unfed and desiring ripe brown plumlets from me!

wtf is this? "art"?

You said stir...

Hail Kendall

Only seen the nude scene. Some old guy in a suit is writing on her body and measuring it with calipers.

so i did and my tightened bum is now ready to release another round of little brown goblins out; so hatched they will I'm sure wreak great and demonstrative talented destruction upon the world of men, festering their insides out until crying in pain they fall down dead and make me reign forever again!

M-My m-mistress h-has a-a very beautiful face; all across the c-country th-they admire h-her b-beauty and d-dislike m-me...

Wanna get lewd?

Why?

Because I'm a fag and I have no friends.

Well, finger me dickhole, m80.

I'm waiting for a blonde celeb that looks kind of like Tiffany Trump and there are webms of her undressing and topless

trips pls

Because I want to come...

Lets roll

bitch is ugly

I don't like getting lewd in public...

good teeth

see this on beach...
do you want a fatty?

Would love to cum all over her pretty face

I would fuck her in the water or on the beach doesnt matter to my cock.

Same tbh. She that whorish face.

*thump thump thump*
oh ohh ohhh~!

keep it up and I will have to pull out my hard cock and stroke to her.

M-m-more

Where do you like getting lewd?

Sup Forums