1000 word essay due in 2 and a half hours. wat do Sup Forums

1000 word essay due in 2 and a half hours. wat do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU&t=701s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paste in a bunch of shit to increase the filesize, save it, open it in notepad and it should look like weird code shit.

Delete some of the code shit and send it in. When someone tries to open the file it will say it's corrupted.

Then tell your teacher that your harddrive got corrupted once they tell you they can't open it.

>9 word essay
>due September 15
>have only completed 6 words
>wat do Sup Forums

1000 words is like 30m of typing you shitlord, just do it.

It might only take 30 minutes if your sentences are as coherent as an autistic gorilla's speech capacity.

Sounds like someone is projecting. It's okay to be retarded, user.

1000 words should take like an hour. Just write the paper you tard

post the specifics and i'll write it in 10 minutes

Watch this TED talk about procrastination. It's really neat. youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU&t=701s

If it's due online then type a bunch of short words in the breaks between paragraphs then turn that text white so it counts for the word count

Enjoy your future career as a gardener for a rich Chinese person.

I'm not OP, I just think that if someone believes a 1000 word essay done in 30 minutes isn't subpar then they're a dumbass.

Just take a pic of your dick, because a picture is worth a thousand words

Get off Sup Forums and do it. 1000 words isn't much, especially if research isn't involved and you aren't having to quote from material.

Hearty chuckle

the worst part is that it is research based. i dont even know what im supposed to be writing about

Put in a lot of quotes

I'm going to assume that you're in your freshman year of college because these are rookie mistakes. You should've been given a writing prompt and about two weeks to write it. You should've been doing research between classes and if you don't know how to do it, go to the library and ask how to get into the research databases like JSTOR.

This is something that cannot be done in two hours. Ask your professor if you can turn it in a day late for half points or something like that. Best of luck OP.

Not the faggot OP, but thanks user.

Exercise

you're entirely right. im already on an extension too. im gonna fail. the worst part is i already know where ive fucked up

name of the slut?

cram
use adderall but not too much or you will be addicted
call teacher a faggot if you fail and fuck his wife/daughter/mom(son?)

The worst thing you can do is panic. Don't do that. "C"s earn degrees, and if you're doing alright in your other classes, it shouldn't fuck up your GPA beyond repair. You just need to learn how to manage your time.

I sympathize with you man, I did the same shit in my freshman year.

1.) Get off of Sup Forums and do it

Name?

What is the subject?
What kind of sources do you have, or could you gather quickly?

WRITE A BUNCH OF SHIT AT THE END
CHANGE THE COLOUR TEXT TO WHITE
???
PROFIT (INVISIBLE WORD COUNT)

Whats it on? Give me the prompt

>1000 word essay
>literally would take an hour or less
Look man I know high school is hard and all but cmon

start writing

Open MS word type:
=rand(199)
Then hit return.