Major summer blockbuster

>major summer blockbuster
>hasn't even made its budget back in 12 days including worldwide gross
Are they seriously considering making another one?

no just like Fan4stic they're obligated to continue acting like it's been a big success until they can squeeze the last few pennies out of it otherwise their investors would be even more upset with them torpedoing the product prior to that but it has been a financial failure and if they even tried to make another then that would be legal reason for the board of directors to wrest control from anyone making such a financially unviable choice.

Too bad they are soon taking it down.
I really enjoyed the shitposting drama.
Well I guess I'll have to wait for the Bluray release for more.

Don't worry there will be other Sony bombs to shitpost over in the future like the Zoe Quinn biopic starring Scarlet Johansson they have in the works. And that's not also counting their other colossally stupid ideas like the movie about emoticons living in a cell phone or the Men In Black/21 Jump Street crossover.

boy I feel really bad about pirating sony movies if they wilingly create box office bombs, just to be clear i'm not dling this piece of shit, I couldn't even finish the trailer

>Men In Black/21 Jump Street crossover.
That sounds cool though. Both pretty good comedy franchises. Not perfect by any means but not bad.

Perhaps they'll release the extended cut so as to show the directors intended vision, like they did with bvs

Jump Street isn't supposed to be a comedy series though, it was a drama about Johnny Depp being an undercover cop infiltrating a high school. One thing it never needed was aliens. It's Sony shitting all over that just as much as they shit all over Ghostbusters

>Zoe Quinn biopic starring Scarlet Johansson

When will the investors finally step in to stop Sony literally burning money to purposefully piss people off?

>Zoe Quinn biopic starring Scarlet Johansson

but why

Amy Pascal greenlighted all sorts of retarded projects before they fired her.

They could make another one if they managed to keep the budget in check.

144 million is a preposterous number

Kek

Should I go and see it? Are there enough "so bad it's good" moments?

The best thing to come out of this movie would be the death of the careers of everyone involved.

Even scummy dealings with critics for soft blow reviews didn't save this piece of shit.

It's not one of those considering how hard they're trying in it to be funny and not landing the mark.

>Are they seriously considering making another one?

How else will they prove the manbabies wrong?

No, it's just bland. Don't waste your money. You'd be better off watching the original, or even Bridesmaids if you're a Paul Feig fan for some reason.

>"so bad it's good" moments

These are non-existent in this movie

zoe quinn was pretty hot before she got fat. tight pussy and everything

>Zoe Quinn biopic
That can't be real

box office grosses are a known tool of the patriarchy and as such cannot be used as an argument against this brave cinematic endeavour.

>Zoe Quinn biopic
Sponsored by Five Guys?

>Zoe Quinn biopic

I JUST LEVELED UP

the real question is if Sup Forums is going to keep pretending that it's bad.