So I'm really good at getting girls to send me nudes on Snapchat. It's kind of a hobby of mine

So I'm really good at getting girls to send me nudes on Snapchat. It's kind of a hobby of mine.

Send me some usernames of girls you want to see naked on my kik: EasyPicsSnapchat

I can show examples to prove I'm not bullshitting. The reason I ask that you send them to me instead of posting the names here is because everytime I do this some asshole ends up messaging/adding the girls and ruining it. Also this way I can send you pics personally. The process takes a bit but I can assure it's very effective.

>durr send me sluts guise
>GOGOGOGOGO

fuck off with this cringe, you spectacularly lonely teenage sperg

how do you get nudes?
I don't want to get nudes I'm just genuinely curious as to how it happens.
Do you just send these random girls a dick pick and they instantly send you nudes back?
It seems so awkward and lame

Nah, I have a specific process/method that I use

Thanks for the bump

>It seems so awkward and lame

There's a reason it seems that way.

zemlyzem

this bitch is hot as fuck but everytime i try i get nowhere

Here, have another.

well, like what?
glad to see it's not just me...

And yet you keep talking to op...

>So I'm really good at getting girls to send me nudes on Snapchat. It's kind of a hobby of mine

no you aren't and no it isnt.

Have a scat addicted sissy slut for you.
Just ask that whore if it is a hungry toilet. Bitch is fucked up.

Kik: Vivien_Lynn

@secretcrushph

because I am genuinely curious.
I want to figure out how the majority of women find it sexy to send nudes, and why it has become a norm

I actually really am and yes it is.

Right. You stay here until this socially-stunted 14 year old virgin tells you how he scores all those hot bitches who just can't wait to send him pictures of their tits.

you never know.

jmmayen
insecure with big tits, post anything you get

time is of no concern

nicky_consales
loves to be a slut, post any updates

xjordanphillips super hot wouldnt mind seeing nude

kristianpugh23
damn hoe

any luck talking to them?

Don't listen to this false prophet, anons. I've developed a fool proof method for getting nudes off Snapchat sluts.

It's an unlimited source of usernames, with no whiteknights and no dick spammers.

Want to know more?

quincyrajene_ just broke up with bf